WoW Studio 2078emq
WoW Studio 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

WoW Studio

Go down 
+6
Aisha
FlowerGal12
Tecna
Bloom
Ace
MagicalVanessa
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 7:09 am

WoW Studio JlNj3qH

Welcome to the Wow Studio! This is where the Gardenia reality tv show: WOW is filmed. Ace, the host of the show, can be found here along with the production crew most of the time. The Wow Studio building is very big and has a room for each production role.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
NPC
NPC
Ace

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:32 pm

"WOWOWOWOW! Welcome to the reality tv show,where we..." I introduced to the cameras which were broadcasting live. "FIND THAT TALENT!" I then said in unison with the audience.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:37 pm

While Ace was doing the introduction to the show, backstage I stood with the new crew of assistants for the show, but what the rest of the producers and Ace didn't know is that this selected crew were actually fairies. "Okay, you know why we brought you here so let's not beat around the bush. You were selected to help us on this mission because we need to find the Talent Thief and we could use some extra help around here. You girls will need to be careful not to use magic around anyone in Gardenia, if they find out we have magic who knows what they will do to us! Understood?" I said trying to be strict because the mission was on the line.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:39 pm

"Understood." Vanessa said along with the other recruits. She had given a glance at who had been selected and she had noticed that the room had a variety of character. There was a girl with white hair that glowed across the room and you could tell how artistic she was and another girl who had an amazing figure and luscious curly hair, you could tell she did some type of sport. 
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:44 pm

"Good, okay so Vanessa De Linphea you will be working as the cast assistant so you'll just be doing basic stuff. Grabbing us coffee and running errands. However, for our missions you will be in charge of running down the Talent Thief. Talia Romero, you will be working as the bodyguard of the studio so you will just be guarding the doors and securing the building at night. On our missions, you will also be running down the Talent Thief with Vanessa. Yani Shinauto, you will be working as the assistant architect at the studio so you will just do simple architecture like painting walls and securing the status of the building is safe. On our missions you will be in charge of cracking codes and hacking systems." I explained.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:45 pm

"Uh.... okay?" Yani said trying to process all the information that was being given to her. "I really just came here to work on my drawings and work towards being an artist." She continued trying to defend her case.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:47 pm

"And no offence, but I kinda just came here to be a fashion designer... soooo if we could just start on that, that would be great." Vanessa said with a bit of attitude towards the Winx.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
NPC
NPC
Aisha

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:49 pm

"Trust me, we want you to pursue your talents but the world is in danger. That's why we picked you guys to help us, because we know you have magical abilities. This will make our mission easier and simpler for all of us. So you can always take it and work in the industry of one of the most famous hit reality tv shows on Earth or go back on the streets and try to live on minimum wage." I snapped back with attitude.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:50 pm

"Ugh, fine whatever. But this can't be all of us, having only three people is not going to help you chase down some powerful fairy tale villain who is trying to steal people's talents and bring them to a dark unknown world." Vanessa replied finally giving in to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Flora
NPC
NPC
Flora

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:52 pm

"Don't worry, you won't be the only ones." I said. "More students from Alfea and all over the magic dimension are signing up on our enrollment site to join the cast of WoW. There will be more people coming to Gardenia and the WoW studio in the next couple of days, or even hours." I add.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:55 pm

"So, let me get this straight. We are here to go undercover and work as part of your reality tv show so we can help you defeat some evil villain who is supposedly kidnapping people and stealing their talents?" Talia asked trying to recap everything.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:57 pm

"Exactly, and as far as the whole mission thing goes, we will give you some 'spy' outfits to help you stay camouflaged with the environment. We will also give you these butterfly shaped watches." I said giving a pink watch to Vanessa, a purple one to Yani, and a light blue one to Talia. "These will help us stay in touch."
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:59 pm

"Now, you can only go in the Winxmobile when we allow you to go in there otherwise it is completely off limits. You can go in there when you are waiting for a mission from us, or if your trying to escape from some psycho pixie who is trying to steal people's talents." I said with a sarcastic smile.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 5:00 pm

"Wow, that was um.. very specific." Vanessa sarcastically replied. "So, are we gonna get paid for this at all?" Vanessa asked without trying to sound needy.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 5:02 pm

"We'll be paying you 45 Heart Coins an hour, sounds good doesn't it?" I said as I heard the WOW theme song starting to play.
Back to top Go down
Ace
NPC
NPC
Ace

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:41 am

"And to help us find our talents, are the WINX! Come out girls!" I said as I signalled the girls to come out.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:48 am

"Hey Ace, hey guys!" I said as I gave a small wave to the audience while me and the winx exited from the backstage to the actual stage.
Back to top Go down
Ace
NPC
NPC
Ace

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:49 am

"Hey girls! So, where do you plan on going today to-" I then stopped to say the next thing together with the audience, "FIND THAT TALENT!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:50 am

"Well today we are just going to stick right here, in the beautiful city of Gardenia! We will be holding a talent contest at the park and anyone is allowed to enter!" I said into the microphone.

WoW Studio Tumblr_ogi0lthdbu1uu3wiuo5_500
Back to top Go down
Ace
NPC
NPC
Ace

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:55 am

"WOWOWOW! Amazing, we will be keeping up with the Winx through our flying drones that have cameras inserted into them! NOW LET'S-" I waited. "FIND THAT TALENT" I then said in unison with the audience while the Winx went backstage to go to park.
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:58 am

"Okay that guy is getting on my nerves, when are we going to ditch this stupid reality tv show and just look for the talent thief, this show is interfering with our mission." I said with a bit of annoyance in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:01 am

"Musa you know we can't do that, we have to hide the fact that we are fairies. That's why we hired these girls. They will help us keep undercover." I replied to Musa. "Now girls, we're going to go to the Gardenia Park. However, we already have you first mission. Tecna has detected that a magic source similar to the Talent Thief in Gardenia right now. We need you to find whoever it is and stop them." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:16 am

"And since you can't use your magic, we have come up with an idea that will be more efficient. You'll be getting gadgets." I said with a smile. "Each of these gadgets are designed to deal damage on magical creatures as well as normal humans. 

WoW Studio Latest?cb=20121201231329
I then placed a bunch of gadgets on the nearest table. "As you can see you have your WindTunnel 5000. This object can blow up to 50 miles per hour. It also has two sets, a cold set which can freeze anything or a warm set which releases a 70 degree heat." I said as I pulled out something that looked like a hairdryer. 
"You then have your Pinballs of Doom. These pinballs when activated through your watch can release toxic smokes that last up to 1 minute or you can just throw them on the floor and hope that the Talent Thief trips." I said with a bit of laughter.
"Next, you have your Turbo Backpack. This Turbo Backpack is programmed with magic dimension technology. The wires in the backpack project heat out of the 2 engines. This means you will be able to fly using these backpacks. However be careful because they need to be charged up from time to time." I said as I brought out the backpacks and made them put it on.
"Up next, there's the Radioactive Radio. This radio projects large waves of radioactive energy which means it's capable of blowing up anything with the right settings." I then went on. "Up next, is the UV Ray Set. This set comes with two objects, the UV Ray Binoculars that will help you see far away and will also help you see what the enemy is carrying in their clothes or hands. It also comes with the UV Ray Glasses that project lasers which are able to burn through hard material."
"And finally, last but not least, you have your compowder which allows you to transform into any outfit. Or just touch up your makeup."
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:29 am

"Oh is that all?" Talia said sarcastically with attitude as she grabbed the weapons.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:30 am

"Oh this is so exciting! I feel like i'm in some kind of spy movie!" Yani said as she jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoW Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Studio   WoW Studio Empty

Back to top Go down

WoW Studio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next