Apartment Studio 2078emq
Apartment Studio 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Apartment Studio

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 6:46 am

Apartment Studio IimAgbB

Welcome to Gardenia's Square Apartment Studio, this is floor 13 and the people who live in the apartment are Vanessa De Linphea, Talia Romero, and Luna Moonray.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Vanessa walked in the apartment complex and she was stunned at how different it was from their dorms at Alfea. She looked at the floor and it was all brown shiny wood and the walls were all bricks. The apartment was also very empty. "Well, looks like we've got some house shopping to do." Vanessa said laughing.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:53 am

"Um yeah, like right after we catch some sleep. We've been so occupied with the mission we literally got no rest." Talia said as she started putting some of her clothes on the floor to sleep.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:54 am

"You are absolutely right." Vanessa said as she also put clothes on the floor to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:27 am

Luna did the same as she crawled over and laid on her back to look at the the emptyness of the ceiling and room itself.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 9:47 am

The next day, Vanessa,Talia,and Luna all got up and were pumped up to decorate their new apartment. Vanessa immediately went to the stores to pick up some painting supplies and came back to their studio. She then snapped her fingers to transform them into painting outfits. "Let's do this!" Vanessa exclaimed as she put on some music. Soon enough, they would be done painting their new stylish apartment.

Apartment Studio I7AwNqj
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:00 pm

"Phew, this is pretty cute!" Talia yelled as she looked at the new room.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 6:44 pm

"Good job girls!", Luna exclaimed. "The room looks amazing!". 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:36 am

"You know what? This calls for a celebration! Let's go to the Furtti Music Bar and get some early bird drinks." Vanessa suggested. "Also, being on Earth means we need civilian outfits... and I've got just the thing." Vanessa then snapped her fingers and the girls all transformed into new Earth outfits. After that, they started to head outside to the streets of Gardenia.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 1:57 pm

"Argh! That was such a mega fail!" Talia yelled in anger as she threw her stuff all over the room when entering the room. "Guys what are we gonna do?" Talia asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 1:59 pm

"We need to make sure we get these humans' trust... but for now I think we should just stay low and undercover. We need to learn more about human behaviour and observe. I think the perfect way to do that, is to get a job." Vanessa suggested.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 2:00 pm

"A job? Uh, I know we're guardian fairies and all but my job description does not say 'get an actual job'" Talia said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 2:02 pm

"Hmm... WE COULD WORK AT THE LOVE AND PET!" Vanessa exclaimed when she thought of the idea. She then started to jump around in excitement until she saw Luna. She noticed Luna seemed a bit sadder than usual. "Luna...you okay? Did you see Ricardo?" Vanessa said as she tried not to bring up his name. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Luna had her head down while sitting on the floor. She had Ricardo in her mind. "Yeah. I saw him. He knows who I am and what I am. I am afraid that he won't want to be around me anymore. I think he is going to be afraid of me. I don't want him to. I was just trying to protect him.", Luna explained as a tear fell down her face. She then hugged her knees and put her head down. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:00 pm

"Aww, Luna... don't worry, Ricardo's a very smart person. He'll be more open-minded soon. We just didn't catch him at the right time." Vanessa said as she tried to comfort Luna.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 pm

"And if he dares to break your heart, we will make sure to send him to an oblivious realm...just kidding." Talia said as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 am

Luna put her head up and laughed. "Haha, yeah you're right. He is the first guy I ever liked. I just want things to be right between us.", Luna added trying to keep a positive attitude. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:21 am

"And they will be, just give it some time." Vanessa says as she hugs Luna. She then makes her way to the front couch to watch some TV. She turns on the TV and it goes straight to the Gardenia News Channel. Vanessa attentively looks at the TV and she sees something about fairies being reported on the news. "Oh no! They're talking about us!" She yells as she turns up the volume. 

"Welcome to Gardenia News! Today we have a very shocking story to give you. Fairies have reportedly appeared in a robbery scenario earlier this morning! Citizens were extremely confused as the last time fairies had been reported were years ago. According to citizens, the fairies were there to assist the bandits and destroy the human population! Who are these evil fairies, and why are they in Gardenia?" The news reporter says.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 10:17 am

Luna shockingly stares at the tv. "This is bad. We need to do something before it gets worse!", Luna said, trying to think of a plan.  
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 10:25 am

"I think we should do what Vanessa suggested. We need to blend in with the humans by getting a job." Talia said as she turned off the tv.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:56 pm

"I agree. I think Love in Pet would be a great option. I love pets..who doesn't?", Luna said excitedly. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:18 am

"Perfect! Let's make our way to Love and Pet to request our job positions!" Vanessa suggested as she and the girls made their way to Love & Pet.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:35 am

When Talia and the girls arrived to their apartment, Talia just crashed on her bed. "UGHHHHHHHH, having a job is so much work!" She yelled. She then started scrolling through her phone to see what was new at Magix.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Luna just calming sat on the floor next to her bed and went through her phone checking for messages. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:19 pm

"Talia, that's the whole point of having a job haha." Vanessa said as she laughed. "I miss Magix so much. Earth is alright, but there's so much chaos going on. What if we don't finish this mission? What if we don't restore magic to Earth in time?" Vanessa asked as she started to worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apartment Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio Empty

Back to top Go down

Apartment Studio
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next