Midge's Mansion - Page 3 2078emq
Midge's Mansion - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Midge's Mansion

Go down 
+4
Fairymagic
LoliRock!
Midge
MagicalVanessa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Midge's Mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Midge's Mansion - Page 3 LHP7NCA

Welcome to Midge's Mansion, this is one of the most expensive houses in Magix City and it is rented under the name of Midge's parents, The Millers.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:47 am

Talia then rushed outside to the doorsteps of Midge's house. "Okay, zombies! Let's see what you've got... MORPHIX BALL!" She shouted as she attacked one of the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Pirates
NPC
NPC
Zombie Pirates

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:49 am

As Talia's morphix ball hit one of the zombies, the zombie flew back falling to the ground but with a groan "UAAAAAAAAAAH!" it got back up and slowly started limping with the rest of it's group towards the house.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:53 am

"Ugh! This must be the work of the Legendarium! It won't be that easy to defeat them.." Vanessa thought. "LOOK EVERYONE WE MUST WORK TOGETHER IF WE WANT TO GET THESE ZOMBIES OUT OF HERE, WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER, FORGET YOUR DIFFERENCES AND FIGHT!" Vanessa added giving a little speech to the party crowd. Followed by a loud cheer Vanessa looked at the Zombies straight in the eye and flew towards them getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:56 am

"SHE'S RIGHT!!!!!!!" I yelled as the crowd cheered and started getting into formation to fight. I got out my laser gun and aimed at the zombies and started shooting.
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:00 am

"Musa! Magic Winx! Butterflix!" I yelled as I transformed. I then flew up to the zombies and started attacking them. "SONIC BLAST!"

Midge's Mansion - Page 3 Large
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:02 am

"Ugh fine.. MIDGE! CHARMIX!" I yelled as I transformed. I then looked at the zombies and said "YOU WANT TO DESTROY MY PARTY?? I DON'T THINK SO! WRATH OF ENERGY!" I yelled as I shot a beam of light at the zombies.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:39 am

"You zombies wanna play? LET'S PLAY!" Vanessa shouted as she attacked the zombies along with Talia and Luna forming a convergence.

Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EacMS39
Back to top Go down
Zombie Pirates
NPC
NPC
Zombie Pirates

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Successfully, the attacks hit several of the zombie pirates making them crash to the ground disappearing in thin air.. however, some of them were still left. The rest of the zombies started groaning even more and then started shooting dark energy bolts from their pirate swords.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:00 pm

"Ugh, let's end this! Floral Blast!" Vanessa yelled as she shot two consecutive shots at some of the remaining zombies, however majority of them were still standing. 
Back to top Go down
Zombie Pirates
NPC
NPC
Zombie Pirates

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:02 pm

While Vanessa attacked some of the zombies, the remaining zombies were in other battles. One of the zombies jumped on Melania trying to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:02 pm

Luna flew to the ground to think of an idea. Lyra ran over to her. "Are you okay ", she asked.
"Yes, need to figure out how 5o atop these guys. ", Luna replied. Their symbols lit up 5he room again and they both looked at each other. Luna had a vision about her sister that died when she was younger but it was blurry. Luna and Lyra look at the zombies and then started to attack them together.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:05 pm

When the zombie tried to attack Melania, she quickly replied back with an attack. "Dragon's Breath!" She yelled as she released fire from her mouth causing the zombie to disappear in thin air.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:08 pm

As Vanessa was still attacking the zombies, she then looked to the corner of her eye and saw a fire-ish ray of light appear on top of Melania. Melania then transformed into her charmix for the first time.

Midge's Mansion - Page 3 2fWvAl4

(Congratulations on earning Melania's Charmix! She will get 200 Diamonds in her account because of this! You can use diamonds to buy clothes at the MiniWinx Shop: https://magicalwinxclub.forumotion.net/t355-miniwinx-shop)

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Luna and Lyra both attacked together at the same time, which made the zombie get knocked down on the floor and they finished them off with an electric kick of their own powet which left them glowing and their powet seemed to light up when their around each other. The zombie dissappeared and they both looked around for more to defeat.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:12 pm

(yay thanks :D!!!)

"Melania! Fairy of Fire!" She yelled while transforming in her charmix. "Oh my gosh..." She said as she looked at her sparkly outfit. "I did it! I earned my Charmix!" She also said as she twirled around. She then snapped out of it and realised that zombies were still in front of them. "Time to test out my new powers.." She said looking at her hands. "Fire Ball!" She yelled summoning a fire ball hitting several zombies.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:15 pm

"It's time for you zombies, to DROP DEAD!" Vanessa said with a little smirk. "FLORAL BLAST!" She yelled as she put her full power into the two blasts. The blasts then hit the final zombies causing them to fall to the floor disappearing in thin air. "Phew."
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:16 pm

As the crowd cheered for Vanessa and her friends, I walked up to her with a bright smile. "Wow.. you're amazing - I mean well, all of you guys are amazing." I said with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:17 pm

"Good job Melanie !", Luna and Lyra both yelled as they both looked into each others eyes and felt a strong connection between each other and let out a strong energy wave while the final zombie had been vanquished.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:21 pm

"Yeah haha, we all did great, now this is what I call teamwork." Vanessa said as she flew up to her friends to hug them. "So, was that Halloween Party eventful enough?" Vanessa asked sarcastically to Luna and Lyra with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:25 pm

"Yea I guess", they both said at once looking at each other then laughing. Their eyes both lite up when they laughed and then they took a deep breath to relax from all the chaos that happened here tonight.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:24 am

When everyone had finished partying in Midge's Mansion, It was almost midnight and Halloween was coming to an end. Vanessa and her friends then took the bus back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midge's Mansion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Magix City-
Jump to: