Midge's Mansion 2078emq
Midge's Mansion 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Midge's Mansion

Go down 
+4
Fairymagic
LoliRock!
Midge
MagicalVanessa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:50 am

Midge's Mansion LHP7NCA

Welcome to Midge's Mansion, this is one of the most expensive houses in Magix City and it is rented under the name of Midge's parents, The Millers.
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:58 am

You could hear the music in my house explode the neighbourhood. As I walked downstairs and the sound of my footsteps drowned away to the amount of people dancing downstairs I looked out the window, I then noticed Vanessa and her friends approach the building.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:59 am

Vanessa then looked at the mansion taking a large breath, she could already hear the music being played from outside the building. "Sigh, let's do this!" She exclaimed as she was about to ring the doorbell but the door opened all at once.
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:01 am

"Ohhh, heeeeey Vanessa, Talia, Luna and the rest of you." I said as I couldn't be bothered to learn the rest of the girls names. "Welcome to my party." I said as I introduced them to the indoors of the Mansion.

Midge's Mansion KL7xvwY
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:03 am

"Wooow." Talia said in awe as she looked around the house, there were so many people in it and the lights were so bright for a Halloween Party.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:05 am

"Woah! So, this is what a party looks like", Lyra and Luna both said at the same time, then they giggled because of it.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:05 am

"Hmph, I thought I told you girls to show up in impressive outfits and you dare to show up to my party with those costumes, and you brought a hot dog girl with you, and some Mirta rip-off? Ugh, I guess that's just how losers are. No originality whatsoever." I said as I grabbed some orange juice from the food table.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:07 am

"Well then brace yourself for the storm hunny because we're still gonna steal the show." Vanessa said confidently as she looked straight in Midge's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:08 am

"HAHAHA! Well, someone's feeling a bit confident today." I said sarcastically. "Anyway, I'm gonna go do what a popular girl does, I'm gonna go host my party. See you later losers." I said as I looked at them with an evil look.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:10 am

Luna and Lyra both looked into Midges eyes from afar really hard. "You should turn on the AC because this show is gonna be hot", Luna said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:18 am

"Ugh, she's so rude..." Vanessa said as soon as she saw Midge leave their presence. "Let's forget about her, we're here to have fun. NOW LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!" Vanessa exclaimed as the girls then started dancing in the middle of the crowd.
"CALLING ALL THE MONSTERS!, CALLING ALL THE MONSTERS!, CALLING ALL THE- CALLING ALL THE - CALLING ALL THE MONSTERS!" Vanessa sang as the song played in the background.

Midge's Mansion 7fLBPOB
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:39 am

(Vanessa, check your PM)

Luna and Lyra went over to the food table for a snack. They didn't know how to dance and they didn't wanna embarrass themselves in front of Midge. So, they just sang to the music and hope no one could hear them.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:40 am

"Well, I guess this is it." Mal said as she looked at the loud mansion. "Let's have some fun." She said with an evil smirk as she entered the building with Skylar. The two were dressed up as a witch duo.

Midge's Mansion 8PxVedt

Meanwhile, while Vanessa and the girls were dancing she noticed Lyra and Luna standing at the food table. She danced over to them. "Hey you guys okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:43 am

"Yeah we're fine" , Luna said as she grabbed a chip and ate it. "We aren't great dancers so we thought we would hang where the food is', Lyra pointed out.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:54 am

"Haha, c'mon you'll never know the fun side of a party if you don't try. Just let loose and have fun, just let the moves out and forget what everyone else thinks." Vanessa said as she grabbed both of them by the wrist and brought them to the dance floor.

Meanwhile, Mal and Skylar were just lingering in the crowd as they looked around.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:57 am

Luna and Lyra took vanessa advice and decided to dance and break down some moves and flips.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:58 am

Skylar looked around the dancefloor. "Hmm, this party seems a bit boring, let's turn up the rhythm. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Skylar yelled as she went to the middle of the dancefloor and started dancing crazily. 
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:01 am

"Yes! Yes! Welcome to my Halloween Party!!! I am Midge, as you all know and this will be the best party you've ever been to. Tonight, it's going to be lit, and I mean lit. We have Musa from the Winx Club performing "Fearless", then we have a fashion show where yours truly will be modelling, and make sure you stick to the end for a big surprise." I said as I stood before the DJ with a mic in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:06 am

As I danced calmly in the crowd, I accidentally bumped into a girl with long beautiful brown hair. "Oh sorry." I said as I interrupted her from dancing with her friends.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:07 am

"Haha, It's okay. Nice costume by the way." Vanessa replied as she looked at his costume.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:11 am

"Thanks, haha. I was trying to be a pharaoh but the only thing that really shows that is this gold chain, see?" I said with a smile.

Midge's Mansion JwLMG0B
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:12 am

"Haha, no I totally knew what you were, don't worry." Vanessa replied back with a slight blush and smile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:13 am

"Oh, uh... I should probably introduce myself, hi I'm Kevin. I go to Red Fountain." I said as I shook her hand.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:14 am

"I'm Vanessa..I'm from Alfea." Vanessa said. She then continued, "So, is Midge one of your friends?" 
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:15 am

"Uh...she's actually my cousin, haha, and as most people say she can be a real pain sometimes." I laughed as I scratched my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midge's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midge's Mansion   Midge's Mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Midge's Mansion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Magix City-
Jump to: