Palace Entrance 2078emq
Palace Entrance 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Palace Entrance

Go down 
+3
FlowerGal12
Robert
MagicalVanessa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Palace Entrance YKuT4U6

Welcome to the King's Palace. This is the entrance that is heavily guarded by the King's Knights and is followed by a long field of flowers and roses. 
Back to top Go down
Robert
NPC
NPC
Robert

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 3:44 pm

As the Red Fountain space-craft landed on the outer section of the Palace, I opened the door to let the girls out. "Okay, well we're here." I said as I gave Melania a farewell-for-now hug.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 3:46 pm

"Aww, bye Robbie! I'm gonna miss you!" Melania replied as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She then grouped with Lidiya and Shar.
Back to top Go down
King's Knights
NPC
NPC
King's Knights

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 3:48 pm

The palace guards stayed attentive as they noticed a space-craft fly off from Eraklyon.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 3:56 pm

"Okay so, how are we gonna get past those guards?" Lidiya asked looking at Shar and Melania.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 3:59 pm

"Allow me to show you how it's done." Melania responded as she approached the guards with poised and confident posture. "Hi, I'm Princess Melania from Domino. I'm pretty sure you know me, I'm on the King's list. I'm here for Prince Gabriel's wedding." She stated with a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
King's Knights
NPC
NPC
King's Knights

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:01 pm

"You're not on the list. No entry. " One of the guards assertively said as he blocked the path to the gate.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:03 pm

"But I'm sure, I'm on the list... maybe there's another list you have to check?" Melania asked trying to persuade them to let her in.
Back to top Go down
King's Knights
NPC
NPC
King's Knights

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:04 pm

"M'am! Please step back from the Palace Gate or we will be forced to take physical action!" The two guards collectively yelled as the girl took a step back.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:05 pm

Lidiya and Shar giggled as they watched Melania struggle to persuade the guards.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:07 pm

"Guards! Guards! Let them in, they're with me! This is my cousin Melania from Domino, she's here with her friends to help the King prepare for Prince Gabriel's wedding." I said as quickly ran up to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:08 pm

"Thank you." Shar whispered to Caroline.
Back to top Go down
King's Knights
NPC
NPC
King's Knights

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:09 pm

The two guards then looked at each other and agreed to open the Palace Gate for the girls. 
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:11 pm

"It's no problem." I whispered back to one of Melania's friends and gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:12 pm

When the girls got into the Palace Entrance, Melania immediately jumped on Caroline. "AHHH!! COUSIN CAROLINE!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!" She excitedly yelled. 
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 pm

"Hahaha! It's good to see you too, Mel! Ooh, you totally have to tell me all about Alfea!" I replied as I enthusiastically jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:17 pm

"Yes! We have a lot to catch up on - but let me introduce you to my friends first!" Melania said as she introduced Caroline to Shar and Lidiya.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

"Hi. We really need to see Gabriel.  We need to help him talk to his parents to call off this wedding." Shar was getting impatient but didn't wanna come off as rude.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:26 pm

"Oh, of course! Uh - there's just one slight problem. Prince Gabriel's room is located at the top of the Palace. The top of the Palace is completely off-limits to everyone except the King's family members. Gabriel is King Erandor's nephew so he needs to be protected by the guards at all times... sorry." I explained.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:29 pm

"So basically what you're saying is we won't be able to see Gabriel at all because he's the King's nephew. Well, when are we allowed to talk to him?" Lidiya asked.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:32 pm

"The only time you'll be allowed to speak to Prince Gabriel or his parents is the day of the wedding, which is tomorrow." I explained.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:35 pm

"Tomorrow?!? So you mean we only have approximately 24 hours to convince Gabriel's parents to let him out of this marriage? Okay...it's fine, Shar it's fine. Don't panic. We'll just sleep over at the palace today and as soon as the sun comes up, we'll go and find Gabriel to speak to him." Melania tried to reason.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:42 pm

"You telling me not to panic is not helping, Melania." Shar replied.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:01 pm

"Look Shar, as much as I hate saying this, Melania is right." Lidiya said as she went to hug Shar. "We have to rest for now and figure out what exactly it is we're going to tell Gabriel and his parents. Gabriel is completely surrounded by guards right now, they won't allow you anywhere near him. You have to wait and trust us." 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:44 pm

Shar took a deep, clensing breath. "I guess you are right. Is there anyway to let Gabriel know that we are here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palace Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Entrance   Palace Entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

Palace Entrance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next