Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 2078emq
Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Selene's Laboratory

Go down 
+9
Skylar
Mal
Guard of Princess Luna
Fairymagic
The Blue Dragon
Romeo
Kevin
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 57MMIUr

This is Queen Selene's laboratory. Here she conducts research to advance the technology all across in Dreamland and all the Magic Dimension. She also has assistants that help her out. 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 4:30 pm

"Yes, dad, it's really me. I thought I would never see you again!", Luna said hugging her father again.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:12 pm

As the spell of the Ancestral Witches broke, the power of the Cloud Tower witches started to weaken as well. Vanessa, Kevin, Talia, and Romeo all awoke from the attacks. Vanessa stood up as she tried to get her mind together. "OH MY GOSH! LUNA! YOU FOUND YOUR PARENTS!" She yelled in happiness for her.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Luna wiped her eyes of her tears. "Mom, dad, this is Vanessa. One of the best friends I have ever had from Alfea. She along with some more friends, helped me find you. Without them, I never thought I would get to see you guys again", Luna said happily. 
Back to top Go down
Mal
NPC
NPC
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:12 pm

"Aww hate to interrupt this family reunion, but the battle's still not over." I said as I got off the floor and stared wickedly at them."HUAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I screamed as I released an attack. However, something strange had happened. My powers weren't working. The magic that had been restored on Dreamland took my powers away.
Back to top Go down
King Adrien
NPC
NPC
King Adrien

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:15 pm

I looked at the three witches and gave them a glare. "YOU THREE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY THE PEACE OF DREAMLAND AND THEREFORE MUST PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE. I HEREBY BANISH YOU TO AN ETERNITY IN THE OMEGA DIMENSION." I yelled as a portal to the Omega Dimension opened and took them there.
Back to top Go down
Darina
NPC
NPC
Darina

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:16 pm

"NO!! NO!!!!!!!!" I yelled as the portal dragged me.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
NPC
NPC
Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:16 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed being dragged in.
Back to top Go down
Mal
NPC
NPC
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:17 pm

"NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS ISN'T OVER SPARX CLUB!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!? THIS ISN'T OVE-" I started shouting until the portal dragged all three of us in and imprisoned us.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 4:42 pm

"Phew, finally! Good riddance! They were getting on my nerves." Talia spoke as she watched the three witches disappear. She then went over to greet Luna's parents.
Back to top Go down
King Adrien
NPC
NPC
King Adrien

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 4:49 pm

"Luna, you and your friends have restored the good magic back to Dreamland. Therefore, freeing all of our people from the Ancestral curse. Everyone! GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MY DAUGHTER, PRINCESS LUNA, AND HER FRIENDS!" I yelled as everyone cheered.
Back to top Go down
Citizens
NPC
NPC
Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 4:50 pm

"WOOOO!! PRINCESS LUNA!! SPARX CLUB!!" All the citizens yelled and clapped.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Luna smiled along with Vanessa and Talia. "We did it!!!", Luna yelled cheered along with the girls. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 5:55 pm

"WOOOOOOOOOOO!" Vanessa cheered in happiness as she hugged her friends. As she was cheering she remembered something. "Wait how are we gonna get home? The spaceship crashed."
Back to top Go down
King Adrien
NPC
NPC
King Adrien

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 6:00 pm

"Haha, don't worry. The Dreamland guards will take you back through one of our techno advanced spaceships. You are all very appreciated, it's the least we can do." I said as I ordered the guards to start the spaceship up. However, before anyone could go on the ship my wife and I had to speak to our daughter. "Luna, is there any chance that you'd like to stay at Dreamland? Just for a couple of months? After all you are our daughter, and you are the Princess of Dreamland." I asked hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Luna looked at her friends and back at her parents. "I would love to say yes, you know I would love to stay here but Alfea needs me. My friends need me. I would feel like I am abandoning them.", Luna spoke as she wiped a tear from her eye.
Back to top Go down
King Adrien
NPC
NPC
King Adrien

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 11:40 am

"'Oh, I understand. You're a hero, and you can't ask heroes to stop protecting." I replied as I hugged her. "Your mother and I will make sure to take some time off after we get Dreamland in a stable position again to come visit you and Lyra on Magix." I told her.

Last edited by King Adrien on Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Selene
NPC
NPC
Queen Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 11:42 am

"Yes, and make sure you tell your sister that we can't wait to see her again too. And I want you both to remember that you are my precious daughters, and nothing is going to break us apart EVER again." I said as I deeply hugged Luna and cried. "I'll be making sure to call you and Lyra everyday!"
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 11:42 am

"Okay. I will try to visit when I can. I know Lyra would be so excited to see you guys again.", Luna said hugging her parents one last time.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 11:46 am

Vanessa smiled as she watched Luna hug her parents. She was glad that Luna found her kingdom again, and found out her true history. "Wow, I can't believe I'm friends with a princess. Are we going to get discounts on everything now?" Vanessa joked and laughed to Luna as she came on the spaceship.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 11:48 am

"I wonder.", Luna laughed with Vanessa as she got on the ship. 
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 11:55 am

"NEXT STOP, MAGIX CITY!" I yelled out loud to the royal guards driving us on the ship. 

THE PRINCESS LUNA STORY PLOT ENDS HERE
NEXT STORY: SUMMER FESTIVAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Laboratory   Selene's Laboratory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selene's Laboratory
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Dreamland-
Jump to: