The Omega Dimension - Page 2 2078emq
The Omega Dimension - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Omega Dimension

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Omega Dimension - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Omega Dimension - Page 2 YypE4Fs

This is the Omega Dimension, the worst of the worst stay here. They are frozen criminals, who are stored here to think about their actions or spend an eternity here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:10 pm

"NO! IT HAS TO! GIRLS, THINK ABOUT ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH. TALIA, YOU CAME ALL THE WAY TO ALFEA BY YOURSELF AND YOU'VE BECOME A GREAT FAIRY. YOUR PARENTS WOULD BE PROUD!" Vanessa exclaimed as she spoke and focused her energy at the same time. "LUNA! THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH PROGRESS YOU'VE MADE, WE'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT, AND YOU'VE LOST SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL TODAY. DON'T LET RICARDO'S DEATH BE IN VAIN." Vanessa exclaimed. The girls then all stared at Karma, focused all of their energy like never before, and blasted Karma with all of their power. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:11 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as their convergence knocked me to the ground, destroying all of my power and strength. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:13 pm

"It's over, it's finally over." Vanessa said with relief as Karma hit the ground. Because there was so much power being used in the battle, the Omega Dimension cave was starting to crumble and the ice from the ceiling was falling. The girls needed to get out of there or they would be crushed by the ice. 
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:14 pm

"Well! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! FINISH ME! KILL ME!" I yelled in complete weakness staring at Luna specifically.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:16 pm

Vanessa looked at Luna and knew that she was hurting. "Luna no, don't kill her. What she did to Ricardo was evil but if you kill her, you'll just be lowering yourself to her wickedness. The choice is yours." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:39 pm

Luna wanted to kill her, to get back for killing Ricardo. Her first true love. She got her spells ready, power in hand. Then, she looked at her friends. She thought about this way: best friends, or Ricardo. Her friends have been through everything with her. Flashbacks came in, one at a time. She let go of her magic and put her hand down. "Even though you deserve to be destroyed, I am not going to just give myself over like that.", Luna said as she felt a tear run down her face trying hold back the urge to kill Karma.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Vanessa smiled as Luna didn't attack Karma. She and Talia then hugged her. They couldn't stay in the cave for long, the ice from the ceiling was still crumbling. "We have to get out of here or the ice will crush us." Vanessa warned. "Karma, you're coming with us." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:40 pm

"NO! I DESERVE TO DIE HERE!" I yelled. "I let vengeance get the best of me. I should have known better from the start. I've hurt everyone including myself." I said as real tears started falling from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Vanessa was hesitating on replying, but the ice was crumbling faster and faster and if they didn't get out of there soon. All of them would be crushed. "Look..you have hurt a lot of people. But - everyone deserves a second chance. We understand that you did all of this because you were hurt, so in return you wanted to hurt other people. You've learnt your lesson now. Fighting fire with fire doesn't solve anything. You have to learn to forgive, and not everyone is the same. Just because there are some humans who are evil, doesn't mean all of them are. There are some good people in the world, and they shouldn't be punished because of the actions of a few." Vanessa explained. She then grabbed Karma's hands and she and the Sparx Club exited the crumbling Omega Dimension and arrived back at Tir Nan Og.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Omega Dimension
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: The Omega Dimension-
Jump to: