Tales of Vanessa 2078emq
Tales of Vanessa 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of Vanessa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Tales of Vanessa 65B5goI

Written by Vanessa R.

Vanessa, a fairy from Earth discovers that she is a fairy and enrols into the top school for fairies at Magix, Alfea College. Join her and her friends as they go on adventures to protect the Magic Dimension.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 1:19 pm

CHAPTER 1 - Welcome to Alfea

"Ugh..." I sighed in my head as I dragged my massively heavy suitcase to the Courtyard of Alfea. I had finally made it, all those years of hiding my powers on Earth and now I can finally get to be myself! I was in such a good mood until a loud yell snapped me out of paradise. 

"Excuse me, Ms! What is your name!" The lady yelled. I just stood silent and analysed her outfit choice. Those classical flats and that long blue dress were not a good look on her. "YOUNG LADY!! What is your name!?!" She insisted. "Oh, my name is Vanessa..Vanessa Napoli." I replied with a perplexed face.

Tales of Vanessa LCS7VcK

"Ah yes! You are on the list for this year's accepted students. Here are the keys to your dorm. It is on the second floor of the first wing. Classes start tomorrow at 9 am sharp, do not be late!" The lady spoke as she handed me my dorm keys which had all the necessary information on it. I then nodded at her as I walked further into the Courtyard gazing at the amazing structure of Alfea. After a while, I thought I had stared enough so I decided to find my dorm, Dorm 095.

As I walked through the second floor trying to keep track of the dorm numbers, I finally stumbled upon my dorm. I looked at the door for a second and took a deep breath. First impressions were everything and I had to make a good one. I was not trying to live my Alfea experience like my Earth experience. High school was literally an abyss of darkness. I was the mean popular girl who no one liked, and this time I wasn't trying to be that girl. I opened the door and at first all I heard was silence. 

"Hey! You're stepping on my bag." A voice spoke. I then turned around to see who it was, and it was a red-headed like girl with glasses speaking. 

"Are you deaf? I said you're stepping on my bag." She said again. 
"Sorry..." I replied as I gave her the bag. "I-I'm Vanessa." I introduced
"I'm Ashley. Now if you excuse me, I have to unpack.

Tales of Vanessa RoBJup6

With a slam, the girl closed the door and started to unpack. Things were happening too fast for me to process anything. All of a sudden, a burst came from the main door. "Holaaaaaaaa!" Another voice spoke. My other roommate had arrived.

"Hey girls!!! I'm Sasha, from Solaria. Nice to meet you!!" She greeted.

Tales of Vanessa ODUVTiy

I was stunned by how alive her personality was. "Hi, I'm Vanessa!" I replied with a bright smile. 
"Girl, you got the most beautiful eyes." She complimented. 
With a laugh I then replied, "Thanks!".  
Nervously, Ashley also came out of her room but didn't say a word. 
"Hi, I'm Sasha." Sasha introduced herself to her.
"I'm Ashley." She replied.
All three of us then just stood there awkwardly for a split second. "Well, I guess we're officially roomies then. I propose we go to Magix City to grab some pizza to celebrate." Sasha suggested.
"Yeah, I'm totally up for that." I replied followed by a nod from Ashley.
We then made a few adjustments to our rooms and headed out to Magix City.

CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON! LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK!
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 2:25 pm

That was awesome!!! I loved it!! I love the personality changes too. I know I can sometimes act like that in my head but I try not to be. Great work!! So excited to read more!!
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 4:26 pm

CHAPTER 2 - A Fairy is Born

As the girls and I approached Magix City, my eyes lit up. It was so futuristic. There were hovering cars, advanced technology, and people flying. However it still had that magical look to it. It was the perfect balance.

Tales of Vanessa Sj5ZmZf

As we walked down one of the sidewalks we finally stumbled upon a Pizzeria entitled "Pizza for Magix". The girls and I entered, ordered, and took a seat. 
"So, where are you girls from?" Sasha asked starting up the conversation.
Ashley and I both looked at each other wondering which one of us would reply first. 
"I'm from Earth." I hesitated to say.
"OH MY GOSH, SHUT UP!" Sasha exclaimed in amazement. I tried to understand her excitement but I couldn't. "Earth is like the golden pot of the universe. Literally I would love to go on a vacation on Earth." She continued.
"Trust me, it's not that exciting. The people are messed up and there's an awful president running the country. You wouldn't like it." I replied. 

In the midst of our chatter, our pizzas arrived. I had ordered mine with vegetable toppings, Sasha ordered hers with olives and pepper, and Ashley ordered hers with mozzarella. When they arrived we immediately starting filling our mouths with the deliciousness. 

"Well it can't be any worse than Solaria. Trust me, everyone tries to pretend like Solaria is fine but it's on the verge of destruction." Sasha said as she paused from eating. "The King of Solaria literally only cares about the rich people. Although I'm rich, I want people with less money to have the same opportunities as I do." She explained.
"Wow that is such a good way to think!" I replied to Sasha as I was amazed by her kindness. 

"What about you Ms. Potter?" I said to Ashley trying to crack a joke because her glasses reminded me of Harry Potter. She then just looked at me as if she wanted to turn me into a frog. 
With a pause she said "I'm from Domino. I write books. I'm allergic to peanut butter. And I hate, loud people." She explained as she then continued to eat her food.

Sasha and I then glanced at each other trying to analyze everything that she just said. 
"Oh, okay..." I just replied awkwardly. A bit of silence then passed as we all ate our food, after that we we split the bill and left together to look at some fireworks on the streets.

As Ashley walked a head a bit, Sasha slowed down to talk to me. "Hey so about Earth, why did you come here in the first place?" She asked.
"Well, one because I wanted to learn how to use my powers...and two because I wanted to start over. Let's just say if you met me on Earth you'd think I'm a horrible person." I said as I smiled at her.
"We've all done things we're not proud of...this is your second chance girl, don't screw it up." Sasha replied giving me a slight pep talk. 
I then smiled at her as we caught up with Ashley.

We watched the fireworks from a distance away from the majority of the crowd. They were so beautiful and inspired me to become a better person and make better choices in life. However, my focus was cut short by a noise coming from an alleyway behind us. It sounded like a trash can toppling over. Due to my curiosity I followed it to check if my theory was correct. It wasn't.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled in horror as I saw what was in front of me. A ghoulish troll was scrambling and drooling all over the floor as if it was ready for me to show up. 
Sasha and Ashley then came running after they heard my scream. They also stood there in shock. 
"Okay what the FireFlame, is that?!" Sasha asked.
"I-I don't know but it looks like it wants us on a plate." I replied as I gulped. 
The monster then looked at us and clenched it's fists ready to attack. "HUAAAAAA!" It yelled as it came dashing at us. 
With a scream, I immediately dodged the attack along with the girls.
"Okay, you wanna play trolly? Let's play... SUNSHINE RAIN!" Sasha yelled as she clapped her hands releasing a bright energy wave. 
The troll was then blinded temporarily and started tumbling around.
Ashley then just focused herself on the troll and I could see fire coming out of her nose. She then opened her eyes and clenched her jaw. When she opened her mouth a breath of fire was released burning the troll and knocking it back.
"Awesome!" I yelled as I was impressed with the girls.

We thought the fight was over, but the troll got back up once again and this time it was angrier than ever. It rushed up to Sasha and knocked her against the wall. After that, it grabbed Ashley and knocked her against some cans.  I was the only one left. 
"VANESSA! USE  YOUR POWERS!" Sasha yelled as she tried to get up.
I just froze, I still couldn't control my powers and I didn't know how to use them.
"UGH! JUST LET GO OF WORRYING AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!" Ashley yelled in a supportive tone.
Ashely's words woke me up. I looked at the troll and closed my eyes. I focused on the magic around me, and before I knew it I was levitating in the air. I opened my eyes and placed my palm against the troll's face. "HIYAAAAA!" I yelled as I turned the troll into stone, destroying it.

Tales of Vanessa B1f0gI7

"Okay, remind me never to get you angry." Sasha said as a joke. She and Ashley then got up and joined me. 
"Good job." Ashley said as she smiled at me. I then smiled back at her in happiness.
"Okay now let's get back to Alfea, these nails aren't gonna fix themselves." Sasha added followed by our laughter. 

We then made our way back to Alfea. Magix wasn't looking too bad. Haha - yeah I know I almost got stomped on by a massive troll but the fact that I made two possible new friends and I used my powers outways that. I can't wait to see what happens next...
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 4:40 pm

That was amazing! I loved it. I really loved the "fire coming out of her nose" deal. That was really good. Can't wait for the next part. *claps* 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 5:16 pm

I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D!!! More is coming tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Yay! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:12 am

Chapter 3 - The Alfettes

Cliques. Accept it or not, cliques are what determine our high school experience. Choosing the correct group of friends is fundamental to your high school survival. Speaking of cliques, every school has a cheerleading team. I was a part of one back on Earth. This was the day when I met Alfea's cheerleading team, and their leader..Chimera.

It was third period, Ashley,Sasha, and I were heading towards Wizgiz's class when I stumbled on a girl. 
"Ugh! Watch where you're going loser." She yelled as she got back up.
Behind her were a group of girls wearing cheerleading uniforms that just stared at us in sassiness.
"Oh sorry.." I said as I tried to help her up. She denied my help.
She then took her phone and took a picture of me. "You will be sorry. If you ever bump into me again, this ugly picture of you will surface the Magic Web. Understood?" She said with attitude.
I just nodded in confusion hoping not to start an altercation. 
"Um, who do you think you are?" Sasha asked as she stepped in for me.
"Hahaha, you're not very bright are you? I'm Chimera duh, Captain of the Alfettes." The girl replied as she twirled in confidence.

Tales of Vanessa FY1OuON

The conversation was then interrupted by Ashley laughing. "The Alfettes? Really? What is this some kind of joke?" Ashely asked.
"Well you obviously know nothing about cheerleading...or fashion from what I can tell." Chimera replied as she went on to explain. "The Alfettes are the most popular and successful cheerleading team of Magix and I am the leader. Now move out of my way, I don't talk to the help." She said as she shoved us out of the way and continued walking with her squad.

Alfea was starting to really remind me of high school. I wasn't trying to relive the same experience. 
"We totally have to join!" Sasha yelled cutting my brain off circuit. 
"What?" Ashley and I both asked in shock.
"Oh c'mon, it'll be fun. Plus, the only way to deflate Chimera's ego is to beat her at her own game." Sasha explained.
I was starting to consider it, it did sound like I good plan. "Okay, I'm in." I replied.
Ashley then hesitated and looked at us. "Okay, well you guys have fun. I'm gonna get an early start on my studies for Palladium's class." She said as she started to walk to class by herself.
"O-okay." I said as I watched her leave. 

As the day went by and it was finally after school time, Sasha and I were at our dorm room practicing our routine. We had a pretty decent routine as we both could dance quite well. 
"The only way to get into that team is to impress them." Sasha said. "We need a new look." She suggested.
I thought about it, and she was right. We did need a new look. I then looked in my mirror and got an idea. I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed some hair dye. I dyed my hair slightly blonde. 
"Ohhhhh, yesss! You look soo good!" Sasha complimented.
"Thanks, now we need to try on these cheerleading outfits." I said. We were then finally done and headed to the tryouts.

Tales of Vanessa MMRBECs

As Sasha and I entered the room, all of the eyes turned on us. I felt like such a boss. We strutted in and looked at Chimera straight in the face. 
"We're here to try out." I said with a smirk.
"I must admit, your new style really does suit you. But this isn't the Make a Wish foundation. The charity club is right around the corner. I'm sure they'll welcome you there." Chimera replied as she dismissed us.
Sasha and I then both looked at each other in anger. 
"Listen, Chimera. The rules say you must give every single student a chance to audition. So here we are, and since you're the leader you have to follow the rules? Am I right?" Sasha exclaimed as she slammed her hand down on the table.
"Ugh, fine....whatever." Chimera replied as she turned on the music. "Don't waste my time."
"Oh trust us, we won't." I replied as Sasha and I went into the middle of the gym to start our routine.
As the pep music played in the background, we immediately started our routine. We gave it our all and our best sass. Sasha did a few cartwheeels and spins, and I did a flew splits and claps. We ended the routine with a big summer salt.
The alfettes were all stunned by our routine and they all clapped in synchronisation. 

"Okay, that wasn't bad... We do have a few spaces left on our team. We'll consider you guys joining the team." Chimera said as she looked at her nails.
Sasha and I then both cheered in happiness.
"Don't get too excited. I said we'll consider, my decisions not been made yet. Until then, you're free to leave." Chimera interrupted.
Sasha and I then took our stuff and left. "Did you hear that, they said they'll consider! Good work, Earth girl!" Sasha exclaimed as she gave me a high five.

On that day, the highlight wasn't that I got into the alfettes but that I actually enjoyed cheering with Sasha. This was our first bonding moment.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:59 am

CHAPTER 4 - Ashley

Practically a week had gone by since I started my first day at Alfea. Things were going smoothly, and I was doing good in my classes until the bearer of bad news arrived.

"Alright class, even though the year has just started, I want you girls to have your first exam this Friday." Professor Wizgiz said as the class sighed in annoyance. 
"It will be 40% of you overall semester grade so if I where you, I'd start studying today." He said as the bell went off.
I grabbed my stuff and caught up with Sasha and Ashley.

"So, I was thinking we could have a study session." I suggested.
"Oops, sorry Van, can't. I have to spend my day in detention." Sasha replied.
"For what?" I asked in confusion. "Well, let's just say I got into a really ugly fight with Chimera and the potion lab kind of got destroyed in the process." She explained.
Stunned by her words, I just replied. "Oh okay.
"I'll make it up to you though, promise!" She said as she walked off leaving Ashley and I to walk together.

"Soooo, Ash! What do you think about the study session." I asked trying not to sound weird. 
She then just looked at me with an unimpressed face. "I'm going to the library. You can come as well. But do not talk to me." She said as she walked off. 
"Totally fine. I will not talk to you." I replied with a smile as I tried to catch up with her.

We soon arrived at the Magix City Library. It was so gigantic and slightly Victorian. It had all types of books and seemed to be bigger than the magic archive of Alfea. I looked over and Ashley had got a table for us. She was reading a book called "Everything you need to know about Metamorphosis."

Tales of Vanessa KLTAMN0

So I decided to grab a book as well. The book I grabbed was called "Metamorphosimbiosis Tips 101".

As time passed and we read in silence, I got an itch to speak.
"Sooo....are you nervous for the test" I asked her.
She then ignored me and kept reading.
"I mean I'm nervous you know, I just hope I get a good score." I continued speaking.
"Didn't I tell you not to speak to me?" Ashley replied back as she adjusted her glasses.
"Oh..yeah.." I replied as I continued reading.

We then finished reading our books and decided to head back to Alfea. As we approached the downtown of Magix City, I had the itch to ask another question. "Are you enjoying Alfea so far?" I asked.
Ashley paused for a moment. "Well what can I say, it's just like every other school in the Magic Dimension." She said.
"I don't know much about the Magic Dimension, but I do know that Alfea very much reminds me of high school." I replied with a laugh. 
We then walked in silence for a while until I asked, "What was it like growing up in Domino? Your parents must be super rich and proud that you attend Alfea."
Ashley paused this time as well, but this time her facial expression changed. It was sad. "I didn't grow up with my parents. I grew up with my aunt. My mother disappeared when I was three and my dad got put into Domino Prison." She explained.
With a shock I replied, "I am so sorry Ashley...what did he get locked up for?
"He tried to rob a company. He couldn't make enough money for us, so he thought his only option was to steal. But the government caught him." She explained. 
"Wow..that must be though." I replied not knowing what to say next. 

I could feel a breeze on me, the wind was getting colder. Somehow, we ended up in the same alleyway the first time we got attacked. "Huh, how did we get here?" I asked.
"I-I don't know..." Ashley replied as she looked around. 
The walls started icing up and the floor started to become slippery.
Out of nowhere, an ice creature appeared ready to attack us.
"AHHHHHHH!" Ashley yelled as she dodged the attack.
"WHAT IS THAT THING!" I yelled in shock.
"It's an Ice Creature. They're a part of the Creatures of the Dark. An evil magic army. We have to destroy it." Ashley explained.
"HUA!" I yelled as I aimed my palm at the monster and shot a spell at it. "YES! I USED MY MAGIC!" I cheered.
The creature got shot but it wasn't happy about it. It rushed up to me and clawed me onto the floor.
I could see Ashley running up to the creature and kicking it off me.
She then looked at the monster and focused all her energy like the first time. Her hair started turning into fire and she flew up into the air. "HUAAAAAA!" She yelled as she opened her mouth and a breath of fire burned the creature.

Tales of Vanessa ZajtpsD

Ashley's powers were so majestic. She looked like she was born to be a fairy. I watched as the Ice Creature exploded in front of my very eyes. 
"Wow, that was amazing. Thanks for saving my life." I cheered.
She then helped me up. 
"Hey, I know I can be a bit annoying at times but I just wanted to say that if you ever need someone to talk to. Sasha and I are here for you." I said giving her a smile.
"You're not annoying...okay maybe just a bit." Ashley replied with a laugh and a smile.
For some reason, her smiling made me feel good inside. It's like when you see your friends smile, you get happy.
"I know I haven't been talking to you guys lately, and I do come off a bit rude. But that's because when I came to Alfea, I had my mind set on not making any friends. I just wanted to be alone. But, you guys being here for me makes me feel happy...and I haven't been happy in a long time." Ashley said as she kept her smile.
I then smiled back at her and hugged her. We then made our way back to Alfea.

Ashley taught me how to look behind the curtains of people's emotions. You never know what someone's story is, so it's important to treat everyone with kindness.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 12:13 pm

Wow. It just keeps getting better and better. I am so excited to read more of it. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 10:09 am

CHAPTER 5 - The Alleyway PT 1

Things were getting weird, and that stupid alleyway was to blame. I don't think it was a coincidence that we ended up there again. Someone or something wanted us there.

"It is indeed strange... it seems this magic threat is only targeting you girls." Faragonda said as she walked around her office. Sasha,Ashley, and I were all sitting on the desk chairs still frightened by what had happened. "And you said that you keep ending up there but you don't know how?" She asked.

"Well yeah. It's happened to us twice and I don't wanna stick around to find out what happens the third time. It's like we'll be walking and out of nowhere we'll find ourselves in the alleyway." I replied with concern.
Headmistress Faragonda then just looked at us and smirked. "Girls, I think you're smart enough to figure out what your next move is. Play the cat's game, until the mouse wins." She said as she looked outside the window and then dismissed us.

As Sasha,Ashely and I were just left hanging in the hallway we all stared at each other in confusion. "So what did she mean by that?" Sasha asked. 
I just looked at her and shrugged.
"She wants us to play along with the threat." Ashley replied in a serious tone. "We have to play the cat's game. Until we, the mouse, win. There's obviously a reason we keep ending up there so we'll just have to get rid of the reason."

Tales of Vanessa DjnuLZh

"Good thinking." I replied. 

The girls and I just continued our classes for the day, until we decided to head to Magix City.

It was 8pm and it was pretty dark, we were making our way back to Alfea and everything seemed to be fine. Until at the blink of an eye we ended up in the same alleyway with a cold breeze.
"Looks like we're back." Sasha said nervously.
I could hear creature-like sounds closing in on us.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I yelled at the creatures. They didn't reply and just kept getting closer to us.
"Girls, focus. This isn't about the creatures. It's about this place, this alleyway. There's something here that we're supposed to find." Ashley explained. 
We then started looking around while the monsters still kept getting closer. 
I then looked at one of the walls of the alleyway, it looked weird. I then picked up a rock and threw the rock at it.....the rock went straight through the wall.

"Oh my gosh..." Sasha said in shock as she saw the rock go through the wall.
"There's something behind that wall!" I yelled as the monsters were almost about to attack us. 
Suddenly, minutes after the rock went through the wall, all of the monsters screeched and covered their ears. They all then jumped into the wall and disappeared. 

"What the-?" Sasha asked in a confused tone.
"C'mon let's get out of here. At least we know why we keep ending up here." Ashley said as we all went back to Alfea

What's behind that alleyway?....
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:12 pm

Wow. I really want to know what is in the alley. Keep writing! This is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tales of Vanessa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vanessa   Tales of Vanessa Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Vanessa
Page 1 of 1