Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 2078emq
Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Temple of Air [RP]

Go down 
+5
Fairymagic
Fosqa
ColletteTheWitch
FlowerGal12
MagicalVanessa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 DjyoQH8

Welcome to the Temple of Air. It is the last elemental location of Downland. The temple is located high above in the clouds with a peaceful surrounding. Nobody lives around there and it is the home of ancient elements. The Element of Air is located in the temple and it controls all power to do with wind and levitation. 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 pm

"This day is getting crazier and crazier by the minute." Lidiya added.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:49 pm

"No..I'm not Faragonda. I'm something worse..." 
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 pm

"Surprise!" I cheered as I took off my Faragonda disguise. "Seriously? Did you think Faragonda was going to let you go on a mission to destroy the Magical Elements? Hahahah, pathetic. Well thank you. Now that there's no magic in the magic dimension and I have the Codex, no one can stop me."
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 pm

"WHO ARE YOU!!!??" Melania yelled wanting to fight but she didn't have her powers.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:04 pm

"Who am I?...." I replied with laughter. "Why I'm...you're worst nightmare." I said lastly as I vanished.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:36 pm

"Mom," Fosqa said "Is there a way to bring back the elements?" Fosqa asked.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:44 am

"Yes, but it's not up to you girls to bring them back now. The only way to restore the elements is for humans to believe in fairies again. Until then, we just have to hold on tight." I explained.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:03 am

"Lyra, isn't your sister on earth?" Shar double checked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:24 am

"Yes, she is!", Lyra exclaimed as she had just remembered that.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Shar thought for a moment “Is there anyway to contact her and let her know what has happened?”
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 1:17 pm

"Yeah. I can probably signal something to her", Lyra said as she signaled Luna about what had happened. 
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 1:36 am

As everyone waited for the signals and Lyra connected to her sister, suddenly we all felt a strange rush of power and energy. "Huh?" I asked. I the tried to release fire from my palms and it worked. "Guys! Our powers are back!!! But how....?" I asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 5:00 am

"That's my sister. She and her friends made everyone believe in magic again", Lyra said with a smile. 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 12:05 pm

"Queen Erica, now that we have our powers back, how do we restore the elements?" Shar asked respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 4:02 pm

"Since my powers were destroyed along with the elements, I'm still feeling a bit weak but I'll get them back soon enough." I explained. "Luckily for you girls, my daughter is the fairy of elements. You will all need to join hands and focus your energy on the elements. That will restore them." I said.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm

"Well then, let's fix this girls." Melania said as she grabbed hands with her friends. They all then started to focus their energy on the elements. "CONVERGENCE!" They yelled in sync. Suddenly, a rainbow light sparked from the girls and the elements were restored along with the warriors. "We did it!" Melania yelled as she hugged her friends.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 4:05 pm

"Yeah but there's still one problem...that woman..who is she and why was she disguised as Headmistress Faragonda?" Lidiya asked before she could celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:25 pm

"I know who she is..." I said as the room fell silent. "Karma, the Major Fairy of Darkness."  I continued. "She used to be part of the Major Fairies that protected good,  she fought alongside me, Queen Diana, Sibylla, Queen Morgana, and all the fairies of the magic dimension. When the Wizards of the Black Circle invaded the Major Fairy Realms, we fought so hard to defeat them... but we failed. The wickedness in humanity made the wizards stronger and stronger against us. On that day, Karma decided to go on her own journey and take vengeance on the human race for all their wicked actions. However, she doesn't realise that not everyone is the same on Earth and that there are good people, that is why we must stop her." I explained.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 8:07 am

“How exactly are we suppose to do that? And where has the real Faragonda been this entire time?” Shar asked.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:12 am

"Yes," Fosqa answered. "All the other students came and so did probably the other teachers too." Fosqa finished.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:42 am

"Cotton, you're right! We should have been smarter! We need to get back to Alfea and tell Headmistress Faragonda everything!" Melania said.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:49 am

"I'll open a portal for you girls to get back to Alfea." I said as I summoned a portal and Fosqa's friends started to get in. "Fosqa, sweetie...before you go I wanted to give you something. This is the Mirror of Elements. It is an item that each princess gets in Magix. It is yours now. Whenever you fight in battle just know that I'm always with you." I said as I hugged my daughter and gave her the gift.

Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 R5agdAV
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 1:01 pm

"Thanks, Mom." Fosqa said before going in the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple of Air [RP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2