Magix Pumpkin Patch 2078emq
Magix Pumpkin Patch 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Magix Pumpkin Patch

Go down 
+4
ColletteTheWitch
Stephanie
FlowerGal12
MagicalVanessa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Magix Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Magix Pumpkin Patch VolD5rt

Welcome to annual Magix Pumpkin Patch, it is open during Halloween season and on Halloween night individuals from all over Magix come to celebrate! There are tons of things to do from going into the Haunted House, carving pumpkins, or dancing on the spooky dance floor! 
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Melania,Lidiya,Shar,and Lyra would soon finally arrive to the Magix Pumpkin Patch where they would also meet Cotton and Fosqa. The Rebellix Club was soon reunited again. The Magix Pumpkin Patch looked scary but also fun. Melania was a bit afraid of the haunted house and the creepy decorations but the fact that there were other people there made it less scary. "Uh, so what should we do first?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 2:40 pm

"Uh, what you need to do is get out of my way. What are you losers doing here?" I asked in sass with my squad of princesses behind me.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 2:44 pm

"Hahaha, oh please really? A cat costume? That is like so last season. And really? Why do you both have the same costume?" I asked to Lyra and Fosqa.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Lidiya quickly interrupted the conversation. "Pssh, and what are you supposed to be? The wicked princess of bitterness?" Lidiya asked as she aggressively tapped Stephanie on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 2:49 pm

"I'm actually a damsel in distress, thank you very much." I replied back as I polished Lidiya's fingerprints off my shoulder and flipped my hair.

Magix Pumpkin Patch S2NGrnu

"Listen, you idiots better not ruin this night for me. Stay away from me and my squad, do you understand?" I threatened them.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 3:58 pm

Shar rolled her eyes. "The further away from you, the better." Shar stared heading for the hunted house. "Anyone else wanna go throw the hunted house?"
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 6:49 am

“Are most hunted houses filled with fake scary stuff?” Shar asked. Right after Shar asked her question, a skeleton of a dragon breathed ‘fire’ at the girls. Shar tensed up, big time.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:16 am

"I don't really know...this is the first haunted house i've been in but it sure does not look pleasant." Melania replied as she looked around with her eyes closed. When the girls finished the haunted house they started to walk down the pumpkins. Melania could see a food stand where they were selling everything pumpking flavoured. Melania ordered some pumpkin pie and sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:18 am

Lidiya got some pumpkin pie as well. She then sat down and just stuck her fork into the pie. It was so mushy and squishy. "Wow - so delicious..." Lidiya sarcastically said. 
Back to top Go down
Kyle
NPC
NPC
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:20 am

I made my way towards the pumpkin hive when I saw a group of really good-looking girls. "Hey ladies, i'm Kyle." I said as I smoothly sat down with them.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:26 am

"And we're not interested." Lidiya swiftly replied back as she pushed him off the table.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:57 am

Shar took a sip of her pumpkin spice latte. "Eww this is nasty. Do you want it?" She offered it to Kyle. Hoping he would take it and leave them alone.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
NPC
NPC
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:22 am

I looked at the pumpkin spice latte when he got up. "Aww yeah!!! I totally knew you were playing hard to get, of course i'll take the latte sweetness." I then took the latte and sipped it down. It taste horrible!! I then started to get a terrible feeling in my stomach and wanted to throw up. I turned around away from the girls but I couldn't hold my vomit any longer and I threw up on a blonde girl dressed as a princess.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:24 am

"OH. MY. GOSH!" I screamed as the guy threw up all over me. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I WILL CALL MY FATHER TO SUE YOU! OH MY GOSH- GIRLS GET THIS OFF ME" I yelled as tears fell from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:27 am

"Haha, nice one Shar." Lidiya said as she gave a high five to Shar for coming up with that plan. "I think that might be the most entertaining thing that's happened so far tonight." 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:34 am

Shar was trying her best to not burst out in laughter. "We better get going so 'damsel in distress' can't find a way to blame us."
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:03 pm

Shar felt a cooler then normal, breeze come over her skin and, it gave her gooseflesh. "I think so, I'm getting gooseflesh and my stomach is all knotted up. This can't be good."
Back to top Go down
The Pumpkin Patch Keeper
NPC
NPC
The Pumpkin Patch Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Suddenly, the Pumpkin Patch Keeper appeared with a loud screech. It had a magical rake in it's hand which it used as a weapon. "KWAAAAAAAAAA!" It screeched ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:48 pm

"Anyone got any ideas how to bet this thing?" Shar inquired
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:50 pm

"Should we do light spells?" asked Fosqa
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 3:21 pm

"Might as well give it a try!"
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 6:33 pm

"Okay," Fosqa said. "Sun Gaze."
Back to top Go down
The Pumpkin Patch Keeper
NPC
NPC
The Pumpkin Patch Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 9:36 am

The light spell attacked the Pumpkin Patch Keeper dealing little to no damage. Angrily, the Pumpkin Patch Keeper raised it's rake and swung across Shar and Fosqa knocking them to the ground. "ROAAAAAAAAAR" It yelled monstrously.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 9:47 am

"Ugh, this isn't gonna work! We need to transform! Lidiya, let's do this! REBELLIX, Magic Charmix!" Melania exclaimed as she and Lidiya transformed into their Charmix.
"Melania, Fairy of Fire!"

Magix Pumpkin Patch VhTb44T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magix Pumpkin Patch   Magix Pumpkin Patch Empty

Back to top Go down

Magix Pumpkin Patch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next