Tir Nan Og Beach 2078emq
Tir Nan Og Beach 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Tir Nan Og Beach

Go down 
+2
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:38 am

Tir Nan Og Beach ACzT6sY

Welcome to Tir Nan Og Beach. This is also known as the Beach of Dreams, this is because intruders of Tir Nan Og have always reported seeing strange things especially a black tornado.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Vanessa could feel her feet close to the sand as they teleported. "Well, welcome to Tir Nan Og girls." She said with Talia and Luna behind her. It was so hot there and bright. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:03 pm

"Jheez, and I thought Andros was hot. Where do we go now?" Talia asked.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:05 pm

"We need to find Tir Nan Og's Castle, that's where Queen Nebula and Morgana will be." Vanessa replied. She then started walking towards the forest with the girls until she heard something call her. She left Talia and Luna and followed the voice. It was almost mesmerising, she had lost her focus. "Kevin?" Vanessa asked in shock. 
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:06 pm

"Vanessa, why are you doing this? You're putting yourself at risk and you're putting me at risk. Someone will die in this battle remember? Why do you want that to happen to me?"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:07 pm

"Kevin - no, don't say that - I'm doing this to protect you." Vanessa said as she started to cry and then went to hug Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
NPC
NPC
Lyra

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Luna could hear magical sounds going through the forest. "Haha." The sounds made. "Luna." Lyra said as she tapped her sister on her shoulder. "Hi Luna." Lyra smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:31 pm

"Wha-", Luna said trailing off as she heard Lyra's voice. I thought she was at Alfea. What was she doing here? Luna thought to herself. "Lyra?", Luna said as she was wondering what was going on. She knew something wasn't right. Her symbol usually glows when Lyra was around. This time, it didn't. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 3:34 am

"Guys something isn't right around here-" Talia was about to say until she turned around and Talia and Luna weren't there anymore. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mai
NPC
NPC
Mai

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 3:34 am

"Talia, my sweet ocean tide." 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 3:35 am

"Wha- mother? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at Andros!" Talia exclaimed as she hugged her mother.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
NPC
NPC
Lyra

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 3:38 am

"Luna..." Lyra said with a frown. "Why did you do it? You're the reason our parents are dead. If you weren't born none of this would have happened! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" Lyra yelled as her eyes started turning purple.
Back to top Go down
Mai
NPC
NPC
Mai

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 3:39 am

"Talia...you disappointed me. Why did you go to Alfea and leave me here to rot. I am going to die because of you. I wish you weren't my daughter." 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:27 am

As Kevin spoke something came over Vanessa to snap out of it. "You're not Kevin! Kevin would never say that to me!" Vanessa then turned around to look for the girls. "GIRLS!!!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:31 am

Luna didn't know what to do. This wasn't Lyra. "YOU'RE NOT LYRA! She wouldn't be mean to me like this", Luna said as she began to shed a few tears and dropped to her knees. "Get out of my head!", She yelled. 
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:32 am

"ARGH!!!" Kevin grunted as his eyes turned purple. He then grabbed Vanessa and turned into a purple tornado.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:33 am

"Mom why are you saying this?" Talia asked as she got down to her knees and started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Mai
NPC
NPC
Mai

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:34 am

"Hahahahaha!!" Talia's mother laughed evilly as her eyes turned purple. She then got close to Talia and turned into a purple tornado.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
NPC
NPC
Lyra

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:35 am

"LUNA! I HATE YOU!" Lyra said as she grabbed her sister with anger. She then turned into a tornado and dragged Luna into it.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:37 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Vanessa yelled as she twirled around the tornado. She could hear Luna and Talia screaming. "Girls?!!?" Vanessa shouted. "Girls!!? CAN YOU HEAR ME!" She said trying to get a hold of them in the tornado.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:48 am

Luna screamed trying to control the tornado. This magic was different than hers. She could barely do it. She could hear the others scream. She reached out trying and hoping that one of them would reach and grab her.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:49 am

"We...need...to focus on each other." Talia said as she reached for Luna's hand. "VANESSA GRAB MY HAND!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:51 am

"Gotcha!" Vanessa said as she grabbed Talia and Luna's hand. "SPARX! CONVERGENCE!" They yelled together as the tornado turned into positive magic and disappeared. The girls then fell out of the tornado and landed on the sand of the beach. "Phew! C'mon let's hurry and reach the castle before something else happens!" Vanessa said as she hugged the girls and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tir Nan Og Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Beach   Tir Nan Og Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Tir Nan Og Beach
Page 1 of 1