Sybilla's Cave 2078emq
Sybilla's Cave 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Sybilla's Cave

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Sybilla's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Sybilla's Cave   Sybilla's Cave EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:12 am

Sybilla's Cave GNicTTW

This is Sybilla's Cave where most Earth Fairies come to study healing. This is also where Queen Sybilla lives. She is the Major Fairy of Justice. People who need healing and help come to her. Her guards are the Rustic Fairies.
Back to top Go down
Rustic Fairies
NPC
NPC
Rustic Fairies

Sybilla's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sybilla's Cave   Sybilla's Cave EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:44 pm

The Rustic Fairies were dancing in circles and having fun like they usually do, when the warrior fairies arrived with the Sparx Club. The Rustic Fairies gasped at the Sparx Club, as they were amazed that such great fairies were in their presence. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Sybilla's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sybilla's Cave   Sybilla's Cave EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:46 pm

"Hello your majesty, it is an honor to be in your presence, Sybilla, Major Fairy of Justice." Vanessa,Luna, and Talia bowed in front of Sybilla.
Back to top Go down
Queen Sybilla
NPC
NPC
Queen Sybilla

Sybilla's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sybilla's Cave   Sybilla's Cave EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:59 pm

"Please, just address me as Sybilla." I replied with a laugh and allowed them to stand up. "You're here because I have a few things I want to say to you... this is one of the biggest battles you'll ever have to face. Karma is powerful, she cannot be easily stopped. However she lacks something, and that's compassion. She doesn't have what we have, she thinks by herself, we think as a team. You girls have to work together to defeat her." I paused for a second and continued speaking. "Also, I think by now you know that someone will perish in this battle. We do not know who it will be but I have to make sure you three are willing to sacrifice your life for the good of the Magic Dimension." I said with a strict face.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Sybilla's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sybilla's Cave   Sybilla's Cave EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 4:02 pm

"Sybilla, I have had to fight for my friends and ensure that they stay safe for all these years. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to protect the Magic Dimension." Vanessa said as she accepted the challenge.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Sybilla's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sybilla's Cave   Sybilla's Cave EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 4:03 pm

"Likewise, i've been a nobody my whole life. If I can do this one thing for the Magic Dimension then I will do it. Even if it means....giving up my life." Talia accepted.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Sybilla's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sybilla's Cave   Sybilla's Cave EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 4:41 pm

"Honestly, my life has been difficult. Being without a sister to hold and talk to. Now, I have one and I have two more, they are my friends standing next to me whom I think of as a family. I am willing to do anything to protect them, even giving up my life just to make sure they continue theirs. I know that we will stand together as a team and take Karma down.", Luna expressed to her friends in a determined tone.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Queen Sybilla
NPC
NPC
Queen Sybilla

Sybilla's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sybilla's Cave   Sybilla's Cave EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:30 am

"Excellent. I have faith in you girls and I believe that you will bring peace to the Magic Dimension. Good luck." I said lastly as I dismissed the girls onto the battle fields of Tir Nan Og.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sybilla's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sybilla's Cave   Sybilla's Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Sybilla's Cave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Earth :: Tir Nan Og-
Jump to: