Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 2078emq
Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Tir Nan Og Castle

Go down 
+8
LoliRock!
Undead Corpses
Roxy
Queen Nebula
Morgana
MagicalVanessa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 YZKjeFq

Welcome to the Tir Nan Og Castle also known as Tir Nan Og College. This is where all Earth Fairies come to further their knowledge and fight alongside the Queen of Earth Fairies, Nebula. In the castle you can also find the Queen's Room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Warrior Fairies
NPC
NPC
Warrior Fairies

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:38 pm

The Warrior Fairies screamed as some of them got sucked into the tornado.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:39 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa yelled as the wind pushed her towards the tornado. Luckily, she was able to get a hold of a rock. She then looked at Talia who was close to her and yelled "I don't know what type of tornado that is, but once you go in, you're not coming back!" 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:46 pm

Luna got tired of Karma. She rose up from the ground, got a good stand on the ground and then used as much power as she could to knock her down. "LIGHTNING STORM!!!", Luna yelled as lightning started to strike Karma.  
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:48 pm

"AHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as the lightning struck me knocking me straight onto the floor. "Argh... THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! AHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I focused more of my power onto the tornado making it stronger and making it sweep away even more fairies. "HUAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I yelled focusing more of my power.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Fairies
NPC
NPC
Warrior Fairies

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:48 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" More Warrior Fairies yelled as the tornado sucked them in.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:49 pm

"ARGH!!!!!" I yelled as I tried to hold myself so the tornado wouldn't take me. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:50 pm

"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! KARMA IS TOO POWERFUL!" Talia yelled while the tornado kept getting stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:51 pm

"Argh!" I screamed, even though the tornado wouldn't kill me, the wind was still really strong. "Luna won't be able to defeat Karma by herself, you girls have to help her."
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:54 pm

"NO! By the time Vanessa and Talia reach Karma, the tornado will have killed all of the Warrior Fairies, we can't let that happen! We have to close the tornado NOW!" I yelled as I glared at where Karma was. I then snatched Kevin's sword out of his hands and started running towards Karma. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I jumped really high and threw the sword very aggressively at her cutting her in the back and knocking her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:56 pm

"Wha?-" I asked as I saw a boy jumping up at me ready to attack, quickly before he could attack me, I shot several blades at him making sure that I dealt damage. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as his sword cut me, I felt really weak and hurt. As I fell onto the floor, the tornado that I had summoned closed and all my minions got weaker, but I was still alive. "Argh...." I said struggling to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:58 pm

"UAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as Karma's blades all shot me, knocking me onto the floor. I was completely covered in blood and bruises.  
Back to top Go down
Romeo
NPC
NPC
Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 pm

"RICARDO NO!" I yelled as I watched Ricardo slam onto the floor, completely destroyed.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Vanessa's eyes got big and she couldn't speak, she was so in shock. "N- No.." 
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:01 pm

I was completely covered in blood and bruises. I was having a hard time breathing and speaking. "L-L-Luna..." I struggled to say.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Luna was in shock. Her eyes filled with tears. She flew over to Ricardo's side and held his hand. "Ricardo, no, please, don't leave me...", Luna said sobbing. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:15 pm

"NO! WAIT! THE GIFT OF LIFE! IT CAN REVIVE ANYONE FROM THE DEAD! RICARDO DOESN'T HAVE TO DIE!" Vanessa exclaimed with joy as she used her Believix powers to summon the final gift.

Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 2GXlNXM

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:17 pm

"Oops sorry, I need that." I said with an evil smirk as I grabbed the Gift of Life before it could reach the boy in pain. I then used it on myself to gain a bit of power back. "Toodles." I said as I disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:18 pm

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I was about to attack Karma until she disappeared. I then looked over at Luna who was crying and Ricardo who was in pain. I then started to cry as well.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:19 pm

Vanessa and the rest of the warrior fairies then started to cry as well. "I'm so sorry." Vanessa said to Luna while in tears.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
NPC
NPC
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:23 pm

"Hey...don't cry." I said to Luna, as I watched her tears drop from her face. "Haha, I did good didn't I? Not too bad for a human, aye?" I said as I tried to smile the pain away. "Remember, when I - when I said that I would see you again, the first time we met? I did, I did end up seeing you again. We've made some good..." I was trying to speak but the pain was too much to bear. "We - we made some good memories...Hey...promise me one thing...never forget who you are. You are a strong, powerful, fairy, and you have great friends who care about you." I said. "I'll love you forever." I said lastly as I lost all conscious and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:51 pm

Luna couldn't bare to see Ricardo in pain. She cried as Ricardo died in her arms. She knew that Karma would pay for this but right now, she wanted nothing but Ricardo back. She held his hand one last time as a couple tears fell down one by one. All she needed now, was friends by her side as she looked up at Vanessa and Talia.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Talia wiped her tears away from her eyes and kneeled down next to Luna to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Nebula
NPC
NPC
Queen Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:25 pm

"Ricardo has fought well for us, we owe him an eternity. He will be remembered through-out magic history along with all of the soldiers of the Magic Dimension." I stated as everyone cried and rain poured. "The Healing Fairies of Tir Nan Og will see to it that they look over and preserve his body in case a revival spell is ever made." I said as I covered his lifeless body in flowers that would shield him from the outside world. The warrior fairies then started taking him to the castle.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:32 pm

"Luna, I swear we'll make Karma pay for this." Vanessa encouraged. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Luna got up and gave her friends a big hug. "I know. We will as a team. We will take her down. I'm going to make sure of it. I will kick her to Oblivion", Luna stated as the tears dried up and she held her friends hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nan Og Castle   Tir Nan Og Castle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tir Nan Og Castle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next