Apartment Studio - Page 2 2078emq
Apartment Studio - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Apartment Studio

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Apartment Studio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 6:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Apartment Studio - Page 2 IimAgbB

Welcome to Gardenia's Square Apartment Studio, this is floor 13 and the people who live in the apartment are Vanessa De Linphea, Talia Romero, and Luna Moonray.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:58 pm

"Vanessa. Don't worry. We are the Sparx club. We can and will do anything to protect the Universe from danger. Besides, you have friends here to help you. We will always be here for you and we will win and complete the mission. We won't back down.", Luna explained comforting Vanessa. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 2:58 pm

"You're right.. I love you girls. Good night." Vanessa said lastly before she and the girls went to bed. 

BEGINNING OF HALLOWEEN 2017 STORY PLOT - 6 AM

As October started coming to a close, the girls had been working at the Love & Pet very hard and they were managing to bring a bit of hope back to Gardenia but they weren't at the full potential yet. It was the day before Halloween and this would be the Sparx Club's first Halloween on Earth. Vanessa woke up and crawled over to Luna's bed and screamed "BOO!". She then laughed as Luna woke up.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Luna didn't get scared but she did wake up. "Hey Vanessa.", Luna said as she sat up in bed and yawned and stretched. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 3:08 pm

"Ugh wha? No way!" Vanessa replied as Luna just yawned. "Are you like immune to scary stuff or something?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 3:08 pm

"HEY! You know what I wish I was immune to? Hearing you guys speak!" Talia said as she threw a pillow at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Luna laughed. "I don't scare that easily. I grew up around scary things when I was younger. From witches to other magic beings trying to haunt us. So, yeah.", Luna explained as she was trying to decide to either go back to sleep or go get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 3:12 pm

"You know what, I never actually took the time to ask you what happened to your parents... if you don't mind me asking. What actually happened to you and your sister when you guys were kids?" Vanessa asked hoping not to hurt Luna's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Luna looked down for a moment trying to remember. "When I was little, my parents kinda did their own thing. They went on adventures, they fought of us kids. Then, Lyra and I were playing one day and then a big storm occurred. Winds started blowing and we tried to run back home and go inside but we got blocked from going in. The last thing I remember from that night was when I saw a big bright light shining near me and in the far distance near her. Then, it all blacked out. I remember a voice telling me, as I was blacking out, that they will find me. I was unclear if that was my sister or the witch thing controlling the storm. My parents had Lyra erased from my memories and thoughts. They wanted me to believe that I was an only child. Later on, when i discovered that I was a fairy, I felt a presence in me. Like I was not the alone in this. There was someone else, closer to me. Then, I found her. The last thing I remember from her, the last thing I remembered was he saying, "I will never leave, I will always be with you. You will never be alone." And then she disappeared.", Luna explained with a tear going down her face for a moment. "But we are together again, that is all that matters. That is all. ", Luna continued, trying to remember if there was anything else that happened to her that night. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 3:57 pm

"Wow Luna... I never thought you had it that bad." Talia said as she connected with Luna.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 3:59 pm

"That's awful... I'm sorry you had to go through that Luna." Vanessa comforted. "What about you Talia, you always pretend everything's fine but I feel like you're not telling us something." Vanessa explained.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 pm

"Let's not talk about it." Talia insisted. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 4:01 pm

"C'mon Talia...you can trust us. We've been in this together since Day 1. You were one of my first friends. I'll always be there for you." Vanessa said as her voice got calmer.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 4:05 pm

"OKAY VANESSA, WHAT DO YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT HUH?" Talia screamed as tears started to drop from her eyes. "DO YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT HOW ALL MY PARENTS DID WAS SERVE THE KING AND QUEEN OF ANDROS? ALL THEY DID WAS WORK, AND I WAS SO OBSESSED WITH GIVING THEM A BETTER LIFE THAT I PUSHED EVERYONE AWAY IN THE PROCESS!" She continued screaming. "OR DO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT ANDROS IS IN SHATTERS AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE? ALL YOU EVER HEAR ABOUT IN THE MAGIC DIMENSION IS MAGIX,ERAKLYON,DOMINO, OR SOLARIA. IT'S NEVER ANYTHING ABOUT ANDROS. ANDROS IS POOR. I GREW UP IN POVERTY, VANESSA! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW?" Talia yelled as she looked straight at Vanessa and then at Luna with tears all falling down from her eyes. "Gosh." She continued as she went to the bathroom to get ready and slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 4:22 pm

"Talia, I-" Vanessa was about to say until Talia slammed the door as she went to the bathroom. "I shouldn't have asked her that question." Vanessa said to Luna after. "I feel awful..you guys had such a hard time growing up and mine was just easy. My parents took care of me and my brother and we both went to amazing schools." Vanessa reminisced. "Have you called to check up on Lyra?" She asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Luna looked down for a moment, trying to erase the past from her mind. "I haven't, but have thought about it. I will in a few moments to make sure that everything is okay.", Luna said smiling trying to forget everything that just happened. "Also, Vanesa, Talia will cool off. She will come back. She needs to rest from her past. When she is ready to talk, then we will be there for her to list.", Luna said putting a hand on Vanessa's shoulder while getting dressed and getting ready for the day. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 4:55 am

Vanessa just sighed and went to dress up as well. Since it was Halloween, Love & Pet would be closed. "We should go to the Frutti Music Bar, get some quick breakfast and head to the mall to shop for our Halloween costumes. I heard there's a Halloween Bash later tonight in Downtown." Vanessa suggested. "Sounds like a plan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 6:28 am

Luna's face lite up. "Sounds like a plan!!", she agreed as she finished getting ready. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:59 am

"Yeah...that's fine..." Talia said as she tried not to sound mad. She then finished getting dressed and they would leave.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:42 am

When the girls arrived back to the studio after costume shopping, Luna was the only one who had purchased her costume. "Hmmm... I'm trying to see if I can come up with something...ugh, no, no,no!" Vanessa exclaimed as she looked through her closet trying to look for something.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:43 am

"Vanessa, give it a rest, we're just going to have to dress up as something boring." Talia said as she lost all hope.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:46 am

"Ugh, I know I can think of something..." Vanessa thought. An idea then sparked in her brain. "AHA, I just got some Winx-spiration!" Vanessa then snapped her fingers and transformed her and her friends into their own HalloWinx outfits! "So, what do you think?"

Apartment Studio - Page 2 LH1dqbd
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:28 pm

"OH. My. WINX!", Luna exclaimed looking at herself. "I love these! They are so amazing! And look how they sparkle!!!", Luna said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 4:54 am

"Vanessa, you're so good at this! I love it!" Talia exclaimed as she looked at herself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 11:40 am

"Well girls... I think we may have found our halloween outfits!" Vanessa replied as she hugged her friends. They then touched up for the few last minutes and made their way to the Downtown Streets for the annual Halloween Bash.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 2:01 pm

The day after Halloween...
Morning had come, and the girls were all miserable because of last night. Talia and Vanessa were worried about how the mission didn't go as planned yesterday and Luna was shocked over Ricardo's girlfriend. "Ugh, girls c'mon let's get dressed. We have to work at Love & Pet today." Vanessa said as she got dressed still with sleepy eyes.

Apartment Studio - Page 2 BpGmmOz

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Studio   Apartment Studio - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apartment Studio
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next