Penthouse 2078emq
Penthouse 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Penthouse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:48 am

Penthouse EZagbiK

Welcome to Squad A's Penthouse located in Gardenia's coast, here lives Vanessa De Linphea,Talia Romero, and Yani Shinauto. The penthouse is on a flight of masonry stairs. It is very glamorous and luxurious with three king size bedrooms, and includes a large pool along with a beach view. 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:52 am

Arriving at the penthouse, Vanessa was widely amazed. The house was so big and glamorous. It's walls were pure white and the glass windows were so shimmery. She then entered the house and was even more astonished. The living room had plenty of white and black decoration and had bright white walls and a flat screen tv. Up the stairs would be their rooms. "I don't know about you guys but I am extremely tired!" Vanessa says as the night falls upon Gardenia.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyTue May 16, 2017 11:56 am

"Eeeeek! This is so cool!!" Yani exclaimed as she jumped around and touched some of the furniture to take a closer look at them. She then admired some of the paintings on the walls. "Oh my gosh! These portraits are made by some of the top artists of Italy! This house is so cool!" She said even louder. She then went to the kitchen area. "Ugh, I am starving!" She said as she opened the silver shining fridge. In the fridge she saw a wide range of food from: yogurt,ice cream, chicken, salad, rice, burritos, pasta, and so much more! "I think i'm in love!" She continued as she grabbed some salad,rice, and burritos out the fridge. She then started eating until she would fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 8:56 am

"You know what, this isn't at all that bad." Talia said as she twirled around the penthouse. She went to the windows and opened the luxurious curtains. She then looked out the windows and saw the beautiful view of the ocean. "I'm starting to like this job." She said. After that, she then started to fall asleep. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 10:55 am

The next morning, Vanessa and her friends were comfortably sleeping in their glamorous beds, until a loud uncomfortable noise was released from an unknown object. "ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!" The object alerted. "AHHH!" Vanessa yelled as she rolled out of her bed waking up her other roommates. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:11 am

"WHAT IN TARNATION!" Talia yelled as she also rolled off her bed in shock.
Back to top Go down
G.L.A.D.I.S
NPC
NPC
G.L.A.D.I.S

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:34 am

"ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! SQUAD A, THERE IS A NEW MISSION AVAILABLE! I AM G.L.A.D.I.S your Gadget Lending and Distribution Interactive System. The Winx have instructed and programmed me to give you guys your gadgets and inform you on missions. Today's mission involves finding Annabelle Starlight. She was the previous winner of WOW Season 1 with her amazing vocal skills. However, we have detected evil creatures in her area. It is possible that Tinkerbell has ordered creatures from the World of Dreams to kidnap Annabelle. It is your job to protect her and save her talent." I explained as my screen showed the mission.

Penthouse MsS10jm
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:44 am

"So just to be clear, we have to defeat the shadows trying to steal powers from a wannabe Hailee Steinfeld?" Talia asked with a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
G.L.A.D.I.S
NPC
NPC
G.L.A.D.I.S

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:46 am

"My wires are programmed in order for me to laugh at your obnoxious attempts at humour. HA-HA-HA." I laughed robotically.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:51 am

"HAHAHA! Talia I think you've found your match." Vanessa and Yani laughed in synchronisation.
Back to top Go down
G.L.A.D.I.S
NPC
NPC
G.L.A.D.I.S

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:58 am

"For your gadgets you will be using your basic weapons: The Windtunnel 5000, The Pinballs of Doom, your Turbo Backpacks, The UV Ray Set, and your compowder." I said as I released their gadgets on a digital counter.

Penthouse Latest?cb=20121201231329
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:59 am

"Okay girls, sounds like a plan. Let's do this!" Yani said as she grabbed the gadgets.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Immediately, the girls pressed the transformation button on their Butterfly Watches and transformed into their spy outfits. "It's WOW time." Vanessa said in confidence as they then burst out the door making their way towards the Cookie Cafe in Downtown Gardenia.

Penthouse JlqWe2y
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:50 am

When Yani,Vanessa, and Talia arrived back at their Penthouse it was pretty late so they just went straight to bed. The next morning, they all woke up and started getting ready. "So, we don't have to go to the Studio today what should we do instead?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 am

"Well we do need to buy new outfits for Annabelle's show tonight. I mean it's a concert we have to dress accordingly." Yani suggested.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:10 am

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Talia what do you think?" Vanessa asked trying to get all the opinions.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:11 am

"Yeah, I agree. I need some new clothes anyway."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:12 am

"Okay, let's go then. We'll shop at Gardenia Square. We have to hurry before the show starts." Vanessa and the girls then started making their way downtown to shop.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:22 am

When Squad A arrived home they immediately all went to sleep as they knew that the next morning they would have to catch a plane to Paris. The next morning, Vanessa and the girls were sound asleep until a loud voice yelling "ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!" woke them up. "Argh, GLADIS!" Vanessa yelled as she threw a pillow at the machine.
Back to top Go down
G.L.A.D.I.S
NPC
NPC
G.L.A.D.I.S

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:26 am

"ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! SQUAD A, THERE IS A NEW MISSION AVAILABLE! You must go to Paris, France and find Peter Pan's son. We could not find any record of him in the Magic Archives but there is a very popular event tonight in Paris at the Museum of Rodin. If you attend, you might find him there and recruit him."

Penthouse B4dop1S
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:27 am

"Oh yes! I've always wanted to go to a museum in Paris! This is going to be so fun!" Yani cheered.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:29 am

"Speak for yourself, my french skills are a bit dusty. How do I say - très certainement?" Talia added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
G.L.A.D.I.S
NPC
NPC
G.L.A.D.I.S

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:32 am

"For your gadgets you will be using your basic weapons: The Windtunnel 5000, The Pinballs of Doom, your Turbo Backpacks, The UV Ray Set, and your compowder." I explained.

Penthouse Latest?cb=20121201231329
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:34 am

"Okay girls - It's WOW time." Vanessa said as she and the girls transformed into their mission outfits and went to go catch the WINX private jet to Paris.

Penthouse JlqWe2y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthouse   Penthouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Penthouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: World of Winx Roleplay-
Jump to: