National Park - Page 2 2078emq
National Park - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

National Park

Go down 
+9
LoliRock!
FlowerGal12
Annabelle
Flora
Forest Spirit
Aisha
Bloom
Musa
MagicalVanessa
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

National Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 11:32 am

First topic message reminder :

National Park - Page 2 Bt8rW4i

Welcome to the National Park of Gardenia. There are tons of things to do here from fishing and going to the playground! This is a hotspot for the Winx Club when they need to find new talents and a perfect place to throw a concert!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Venomya
NPC
NPC
Venomya

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:04 am

"I'm Venomya! The biggest web-star sensation of Gardenia. I post reviews on my blog and it is my duty to make the public realise that the WOW TV Show is a big fraud! The Winx are hiding something and I WILL FIND OUT!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:05 am

"Um okay thanks Venomya." Vanessa said awkwardly as she and her friends pushed past Venomya to find Jim. "She is out of her mind." 
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:05 am

"Fame doesn't do the head any good." Yani said with a laugh. "I think I see Jim!" She said as she ran after him to an empty spot of the park and jumped on him. "GOTCHA!"
Back to top Go down
Jim
NPC
NPC
Jim

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:06 am

"A bit of hospitality would be nice." I said as I got tackled.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:07 am

"If you're a friend of the Winx, why do you keep running away?" Vanessa asked with an angry face.
Back to top Go down
Jim
NPC
NPC
Jim

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:08 am

"Because the Evil Queen can't find out I'm here. She'll send shadows to destroy me. No thanks to you, the last time you girls found me, the shadows also found me. You keep putting me in danger."
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:09 am

"Jim? Is that you?" I said as the Winx and I approached the scene. "It's so good to see you." I said as I helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Jim
NPC
NPC
Jim

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:10 am

"It's nice to see you too Bloom....but I can't be near you and your friends. The Queen will find out I'm here." I warned.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:11 am

"We won't let her do anything to you Jim. We need your help though, to destroy her and take back Neverland. We can't do it without you. You're the only one that knows Tinkerbell personally."
Back to top Go down
Jim
NPC
NPC
Jim

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:16 am

"Okay...I'll help you with this mission and you protect me." I said as I agreed. "Over the past few days, I've been running around Gardenia trying to find the person that can help us solve this whole situation. Peter Pan's son."
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:18 am

"Peter Pan's son?!?!? Wait, how do you know he lives in Gardenia?" I asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
Jim
NPC
NPC
Jim

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:18 am

"That's the thing. He doesn't live here. I've been through every alleyway, every nook and cranny of Gardenia and I couldn't find him. I need you guys to help me look." I said.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:21 am

"Hmm...this seems like a task that is going to require a lot of people. Squad A, tonight you'll have to return to the World of Dreams to see if there's anything there that leads to Peter Pan's existence on Earth." I said.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:22 am

"Well the last time we went there, Tinkerbell almost trapped us there for eternity. How do you suppose we get around that?" Talia asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:25 am

"Use the Magic Watch. With this you'll be able to come and go from Neverland as you please." I explained as I handed Vanessa the watch.

National Park - Page 2 MjrWEuf
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 2:30 pm

"Perfect. Guys let's do this." Vanessa said confidently as she held the watch. "Dreamix!" She yelled as she,Yani, and Talia transformed and went into the World of Dreams.

National Park - Page 2 E00Dv18
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:55 am

"Hahaha, yeah-" I was talking to the Winx and Jim until a light flashed behind a tree of the park. The girls had came back from their task at Neverland. "So, what did you find?" I asked in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:57 am

"Well, let's just say we're going to have to take some french classes, Peter Pan's son lives in Paris." Vanessa replied.
Back to top Go down
Flora
NPC
NPC
Flora

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:58 am

"This is great news. If we find Peter Pan's son maybe he can save Neverland, and stop all of the talented people on Earth from disappearing." I said with relief.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:00 am

"Yay! Wait - why is Peter Pan the only one that can save Neverland again?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
NPC
NPC
Jim

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:06 am

"When Peter Pan left Neverland to be with Wendy Darling he abandoned Tinkerbell, who was in love with him. That made her cruel and evil. Because of that, she has sworn to make everyone suffer. The only way to defeat her is to reunite her with Peter Pan or....kill her with Peter Pan's sword." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:07 am

"So in this case...Peter Pan's son is Peter Pan reincarnated. Okay, makes sense. However - we can't kill Tinkerbell... that would go against any form of morality." I added.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:09 am

"Tecna's right. We have to find Peter Pan and reunite him with Tinkerbell to make her heart turn pure again." I agreed.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:13 am

As everyone was discussing, Yani noticed that Jim had always been wearing a glove on his hand. "Hey, Jim - I've been meaning to ask you, why do you always wear that glove?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
NPC
NPC
Jim

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:14 am

"Oh uh - I got a really bad burn when I was younger, and I uh - use this glove to cover it up." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Park   National Park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

National Park
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next