Fancy Fashion Store 2078emq
Fancy Fashion Store 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Fancy Fashion Store

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Fancy Fashion Store Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Fancy Fashion Store CVvwVDz

Welcome to FANCY. An elegant well-known fashion store located in the Magix Mall. Here you can buy fashionable, elegant, clothes and accessories to give you that shimmering fancy look. Happy Shopping!
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 1:23 pm

SUMMER FLING FASHION LINE

Fancy Fashion Store J9wXcw0

EXCLUSIVES:
Green Crop Top - 45 Heart Coins

Fancy Fashion Store YS7RbT5

Rose Bouquet Dress  - 85 Heart Coins

Fancy Fashion Store KvfUi6I
Fun In The Sun - 35 Heart Coins

Fancy Fashion Store 1xeUq30

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sat May 27, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:25 pm

"OH- MY - LUXURY!" Vanessa said as she opened the doors of the new fancy shop with Talia, and Luna. She looked at the ceiling which was paved in glamorous glossy glass which had Christmas fairy lights dangling from them. She then noticed the tons of clothing racks around the shop with so many styles on them. "Time to shop till' we drop!" Vanessa said as she got out her credit card.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Luna looked around in awe. "What will I get?", Luna implied as she looked around some more. "I think I will get this dream doll top, skirt and shoes", Luna said as she made her way to checkout and then to wait on her friends to check out.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:28 pm

"Thank you for shopping at Fancy Fashion Store, You are buying the Winter DreamDoll Top for 45 Heart Coins, the Winter DreamDoll Skirt for 20 Heart Coins, and the Silver Heels for 20 Heart Coins." The cashier calculated. 

"Your total is 85 Heart Coins. You previously had 1000 Heart Coins in your account, now you have 915 Heart Coins. Thank you for shopping with us and have a nice day." I concluded as I gave her the stuff she brought in a shopping bag.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:30 pm

"Hmm, let's see what I should buy... I like the Jungle Style Top and Skirt. It's totally my style!" Talia said as she imagined the outfit on her. She then took the clothes and brought them to the cashier to pay.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:35 pm

"Thank you for shopping at Fancy Fashion Store, You are buying the Jungle Style Top for 25 Heart Coins, and the Jungle Style Skirt for 40 Heart Coins." The cashier calculated. 

"Your total is 65 Heart Coins. You previously had 1165 Heart Coins in your account, now you have 1100 Heart Coins. Thank you for shopping with us and have a nice day." I concluded as I gave her the stuff she brought in a shopping bag.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:39 pm

"I guess, I'll take the Glam Girl Top and Skirt and the Fashionista Heels." Vanessa said as she brought the things to pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:42 pm

"Thank you for shopping at Fancy Fashion Store, You are buying the Glam Girl Top for 35 Heart Coins, the Glam Skirt for 25 Heart Coins, and the Fashionista Heels for 28 Heart Coins." The cashier calculated. 

"Your total is 88 Heart Coins. You previously had 5000 Heart Coins in your account, now you have 4912 Heart Coins. Thank you for shopping with us and have a nice day." I concluded as I gave her the stuff she brought in a shopping bag.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:55 pm

"Thank you amd you too", Luna responded as she walked around waiting for the girls to get done with their shopping.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:05 pm

When they were all done, the girls then grouped outside of the store. "Okay girls, I think that's enough shopping for today. We need to go back to Alfea and put up the decorations for the Christmas party, let's go!" Vanessa said as they rushed back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Fashion Store   Fancy Fashion Store Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Fashion Store
Page 1 of 1