Vortex of Flames 2078emq
Vortex of Flames 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Vortex of Flames

Go down 
+3
Diaspro
King Oritel
MagicalVanessa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 10:57 am

Vortex of Flames 3QfumrC

Welcome to the Vortex of Flames, inside rests the souls of the Fire Eaters. The Fire Eaters are Legendarium Creatures that were used to train keepers of fire. The Vortex of Flames is also one of Domino's efficient magic sources.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
King Oritel
NPC
NPC
King Oritel

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:01 pm

"Here it is." I said as my voice echoed to the depths of the vortex. "As you can see the Vortex, is fully covered in lava down there." I continued as I peeked a look in the vortex. "Now, you're going to-" I was about to explain until I heard a loud footstep. I turned around to see Royal Diaspro at standing next to the door.
Back to top Go down
Diaspro
NPC
NPC
Diaspro

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:01 pm

"Your majesty, Queen Miriam asked me to come to your presence to ensure you were okay." I explained.
Back to top Go down
King Oritel
NPC
NPC
King Oritel

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:04 pm

"Well I'm fine, now go Diaspro, you know you shouldn't be in here...after the last incident you caused." I said giving her a displeased look.
Back to top Go down
Diaspro
NPC
NPC
Diaspro

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:06 pm

"I've apologized several times for that your majesty, please let me help you on this mission." I said as I walked closer to the king.
Back to top Go down
King Oritel
NPC
NPC
King Oritel

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:07 pm

"That won't be necessary, these girls from Alfea are here to help us." I replied as I put my hand on Luna's shoulder showing her that I believed she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Diaspro
NPC
NPC
Diaspro

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:10 pm

"Hahaha! They're going to help save Domino? Your majesty, you know I respect you but these girls are not going to help solve this problem. We all know that no one apart from Bloom is born of the dragon flame, so please let's evacuate the palace immediately." I said laughing at the girls.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:11 pm

"HEY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW LUNA'S POWERS ARE VERY STRONG AND WILL KNOCK YOU OUT IN 2.0 SECONDS!" Vanessa yelled at Diaspro getting defensive. 
Back to top Go down
FireEaters
NPC
NPC
FireEaters

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Through all the bickering, the lava from the vortex summoned 3 Fire Eaters out of it to fight the group of people.
Back to top Go down
King Oritel
NPC
NPC
King Oritel

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:15 pm

"Oh no! Fire Eaters..." I said in shock as I swung out my silver sword. "Luna, you have to hurry and jump in that vortex. You'll find the FireDog in there, once you defeat it the energy will be renewed getting rid of the dark energy powering the Legendarium." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Luna nodded and ran over to the edge getting ready to jump in the vortex of flames. She then began to dive in looking for the fire dog and the king had mentioned.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
FireDog
NPC
NPC
FireDog

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 2:35 am

Peeking through the smoke of the fire going out of the vortex, the Fire Dog spotted something landing down. "You're brave for coming down here, but you won't be able to destroy me" The Fire Dog spoke without moving it's mouth. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:36 am

Luna had this determine look on her face. "I can and I will", Luna said about to make her first move.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:56 am

"Argh, I hope Luna will be able to handle those creatures down there." Vanessa thought to herself. She then regained focus and looked at the Fire Eaters in front of her who were attacking King Oritel and Diaspro. "Magic Sparx! Enchantix!" Vanessa yelled transforming.

Vortex of Flames AgicFta
Back to top Go down
FireDog
NPC
NPC
FireDog

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:02 am

After the two had finished getting ready for their battle, the Fire Dog made the first move. It opened it's mouth on all of it's three heads and breathed out smoking hot fire that would deal immense damage.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:24 am

Luna dodged the heat and made her first move. "Electric kick!", Luna yelled as it went towards the dog.
Back to top Go down
FireDog
NPC
NPC
FireDog

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:27 am

The kick threw the Fire Dog backwards but it only dealt little damage. "GRRRRRRRRR!" The dog growled. It then ran up to Luna with full speed and slammed it's tail knocking her back.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:32 am

"Woah!", Luna screamed as she fell backwards. "I won't give up, I wont!", Luna yelled to herself as she came back up. "Lightning strike!", Luna yelled as it striked the dog.
Back to top Go down
FireDog
NPC
NPC
FireDog

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:38 am

The attack dealt some damage to the dog and knocked it back making it roll on the floor. Suddenly, the lava in the vortex started turning electric blue and sprouted blue flames out of it. The Fire Dog felt weaker. "What's going on?!" It asked without moving it's mouth. The lava then started to move and it grabbed the girl and made her fall in it. Out of nowhere a bright light shun out of the vortex, the girl had earned a new transformation.

Vortex of Flames Wbwn8Zv
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:41 am

"Awesome! I did it!", Luna yelled with excitment. "Maybe I can use my fair dust to finish it off". Luna then reached for her fairy dust and used it to destroy the Fire Dog.

Vortex of Flames VGUP9gU
Back to top Go down
FireDog
NPC
NPC
FireDog

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:50 am

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The Dog yelled as it's skin started to break out, all at once it then disappeared in the vortex's smoke.
Back to top Go down
King Oritel
NPC
NPC
King Oritel

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:51 am

"YOU WILL NOT DESTROY DOMINO!" I yelled as I was about to swing my sword across the Fire Eater but all of a sudden all of them vanished. I then looked at the Vortex as it was glowing pure blue.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:59 am

Luna then flew up out of the vortex fluttering her wings.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 6:03 am

"You did it!" Vanessa exclaimed as she had a bright smile on her face while running to hug Luna. Suddenly, as everyone was celebrating something dark started to twirl around the Vortex. They looked at it and it was a image of someone... "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, did you seriously think you could beat us?" It said with an evil tone.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 6:05 am

Luna had this puzzled look on her face. "What is going on?", Luna asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vortex of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vortex of Flames   Vortex of Flames Empty

Back to top Go down

Vortex of Flames
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Domino :: The Domino Palace-
Jump to: