Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame 2078emq
Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosella
Charmix
Charmix
Rosella

Fairy Pet : Fairy Cat

Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame Empty
PostSubject: Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame   Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Full name: Rosella of Domino
Bio: I am the youngest daughter of Miriam and Oritel and I love reading and clothes.
Origin: Domino
Power: Rainbow Dragon Flame
Spell list: Rainbow flame, Protective fire, Rainbow fusion fire...
Appearance: I have Bloom's season  hairstyle but my hair is brown, my eyes are cyan blue, I am always designing ewe clothes with lots and lots of sparkles.
I want to join Alphea because it is where the Winx graduated from and it's also the best school for fairies in the whole magic dimension.
Background history: I was born the day before Bloom got Harmonix and when I was a child I played in the gardens with anyone who was available like my pets or friends, I went to Dragon flame high school and it's named that because the Dragon flame literally created it.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame   Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:07 pm

Hey! Thanks for applying for the roleplay, there's a few things you need to fix in this though. You can't make a character related to the Winx as this would be unfair for everyone else. Also, make sure you are writing in second person so "Rosella has.." not "I have..". If you need help looking at how it should be there are a few character applications you can look at in the create a fairy section. 

https://magicalwinxclub.forumotion.net/t155-alfea-college-character-sheet here's the character sheet if you need to look at it again.
Back to top Go down

Rosella, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon Flame
Page 1 of 1