Alfea's Rooftop 2078emq
Alfea's Rooftop 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Alfea's Rooftop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:38 am

Alfea's Rooftop WzPNmFh

Welcome to Alfea's Rooftop. You can come here if you need some time alone or if you just want to admire the amazing view of the sky of Magix.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 2:30 pm

After Shar went for her run she made her way up to the roof. She did some cool down stretches and sat down so she could look out over Alfea. 'Glad I brought along the sweatshirt' She thought to herself. 'A holiday that I didn't know about. I guess I'm not use to having holidays at all. I should have thought threw this whole Alfea thing. I know it was always something that my parents wanted for me but I don't know how do it this. I'm still not use to all the people around me. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
NPC
NPC
Ronda

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 3:46 pm

I was calmly making my way to the rooftop until I noticed a girl sitting in my spot. "Oh - um, sorry I was just - I use this space to write my poetry in the morning, but you look like you need this space more than I do right now, haha. Are you okay?" I asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 5:13 pm

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Shar scooted over.  “ Yea I’m good, just needed a place to clear my head.”
Back to top Go down
Ronda
NPC
NPC
Ronda

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 5:16 pm

"I haven't seen you around before, you must be new! So, how are you enjoying Alfea so far?" I asked as I set up my poetry book and pen.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 5:26 pm

“Yea I’m new, for the most part I am.” Shar took a deep breath and stood up, “I didn’t grow up with a lot of people around, so all these students in a small area makes me feel cramped.”
Back to top Go down
Ronda
NPC
NPC
Ronda

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 11:15 am

"I was new last year too. It can be overwhelming but trust me, Alfea is a place that you'll never regret being at. You'll meet so many new people that will be with you for the rest of your life. This place is like a home to many girls." I said as I looked around the view of Alfea.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:37 pm

"Thanks for the pep talk, see you around." Shar said as she started to head back down. "Have fun with your poetry."
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:48 am

Once Shar and Gabriel made it to the rooftop, she used magic to change back into her street clothes. "I'll take jeans and a shirt over a dress any day." She turned to face Gabriel and took a step closer towards him. "So, is there any reason particular that you sought me out today?" Shar said with a bit of flirtation in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 5:31 pm

"Well um... yeah there is something actually." I said as my voice started to break. "Shar... I - I have to go." I said. "I have to go back to Eraklyon for a few days - or weeks maybe."
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:12 pm

“Oh!” there was surprise and a hint of sadness in Shar’s quick response. “Well, there is a big difference between a few days and a few weeks.” There was a slight annoyance in this response. She started to fidget with her ring necklace, “May I ask why you have to leave?”
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:26 pm

"Okay, it's hard to explain - but, I have some Eraklyon prince duties to take care of... but I-" I was about to say until a space ship started approaching us.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:33 pm

“Well that ship has great timing,” Shar’s voice was dripping with sarcasm. “I understand if you can’t tell me everything, just...” her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
NPC
NPC
Destiny

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:36 pm

As the ship opened it's door, I looked down at the rooftop. "Ugh, Prince Gabriel can you please hurry up? We have to get to Eraklyon soon!" I exclaimed and then smirked at the girl with white-grey hair
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:39 pm

"Look, Shar... I can't explain everything to you now, but as time passes by...you'll understand. I - I just have to go for now... but please don't be sad, I really do love you." I said as I caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
NPC
NPC
Destiny

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:43 pm

"Ugh, Prince Gabriel - time is ticking!" I yelled while looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:43 pm

A lopsided smile came across Shar’s face, she stood up on her tiptoes and pulled Gabriel into a kiss. “I trust you. Just be safe!”
Back to top Go down
Destiny
NPC
NPC
Destiny

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:49 pm

I just rolled my eyes and let Prince Gabriel onto the ship. 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:49 pm

"I LOVE YOU SHAR!!!!" I yelled before the ship closed it's doors and sped off to Eraklyon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alfea's Rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea's Rooftop   Alfea's Rooftop Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfea's Rooftop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Alfea-
Jump to: