The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 2078emq
The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Frutti Music Bar

Go down 
+13
LoliRock!
Citizens
Ricardo
Kevin
Romeo
Mitzi
Fairymagic
FlowerGal12
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Stella
Klaus
Roxy
MagicalVanessa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 L5mqQEv

Welcome to the Frutti Music Bar, the bar is owned by Roxy's father Klaus. Here you will be able to order drinks or just dance around with your friends. This place is a major hotspot on holiday nights!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Klaus
NPC
NPC
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 12:56 pm

"Oh - I - I'm sorry....." I said as I tapped Luna on her back. "He was a good kid. He fought for good, that's all that matters." 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:00 pm

Vanessa then hugged Luna. Suddenly, she got a call from Faragonda. "It's Headmistress Faragonda." She said as she answered and put it on speaker. 
"Sparx Club, I am so proud of you girls. You stopped Karma and restored peace to the Magic Dimension. All of Karma's skeletons have vanished from Alfea thanks to the students and you three. You will be welcomed back to Alfea with open arms and great gifts." Faragonda said. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:01 pm

"Yay! I guess we're really historic fairies now." Talia cheered as she hugged both Luna and Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:07 pm

"Haha, thank you Headmistress Faragonda." Vanessa said as she hung up the call. "SPARX! WE DID IT! WOOOO!" Vanessa cheered as she jumped up and down with happiness.  "Wait, do you girls hear that? That's our song! C'mon let's go sing it!" Vanessa exclaimed as she dragged Talia and Luna onto the stage with her and they started singing. Vanessa was on the guitar, Talia was on the drums, and Luna was the main singer.

Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:17 pm

"WOOOOO! YEAHH!" I yelled as I danced along to the girl's music.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:17 pm

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO! SING IT GIRLS!" I shouted dancing.
Back to top Go down
Citizens
NPC
NPC
Citizens

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:18 pm

"WOOO! YEAH! ROCKIN!" The people in the Frutti Music Bar shouted as all of them danced along to the music.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:26 pm

"THIS IS MY CHANCE TO SHINE SO SAY GOODBYE!" The girls sung and finished the song, followed by everyone's cheers. Vanessa smiled at Luna and Talia and thought about how far they'd come as fairies, she knew it was time for them to go back to Alfea. The girls then transformed into their Believix and a portal opened into the sky. They flew around Gardenia taking one last look before they would go back to Alfea. "GOODBYE GARDENIA!" Vanessa yelled before she went into the portal. The Sparx Club had completed their mission on Earth.

The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 Jns4Ggc

END OF BATTLE FOR TIR NAN OG STORY, NEXT STORY: MAGICAL ADVENTURE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Frutti Music Bar
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6