Cloud Tower Dump 2078emq
Cloud Tower Dump 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud Tower Dump

Go down 
+2
LoliRock!
MagicalVanessa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 8:15 am

Cloud Tower Dump F4gNAxs

This is Cloud Tower's dump, here is where all the waste goes. There are usually dump beetles living here.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:39 am

"Yegh, this place is horrendous." Vanessa said as she walked past the stinky and sticky garbage pieces in the dump.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:42 am

"Ugh, why did we have to do this so early in the morning? I can still smell cafeteria from yesterday here." Talia said as she clenched up her nose trying not to smell the disgusting things there. "Let's just find the mirror and get on with it."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:47 am

"We need to be careful if we're going to be looking through witch dump!" Vanessa said with laughter as she snapped her fingers and gave her and the girls safety gloves. "Okay let's do this." She put her hands in some of the garbage completely disgusted and started looking for the shard. "Ew, what is this? Why is someone's shoe in here? Yugh!" She said throwing away a shoe.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:50 am

Talia also started looking through the dump with Luna and they found nothing. Talia then noticed a big pile of garbage next to her shaking. "Uhhh guys?" 
Back to top Go down
Beetle Roach
NPC
NPC
Beetle Roach

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:52 am

A Beetle Roach then jumped out of the pile of trash growling at the girls. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:59 am

"CHARMIX!" Vanessa and Talia yelled transforming before the roach could attack.

Cloud Tower Dump 9JtKi20

"Okay, roachie you asked for it! FLORAL BLAST!" Vanessa exclaimed shooting two consecutive flower blasts not dealing much damage. "Ugh, this is a though roach." She said.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:01 am

"Hmph, let's see if you can deal with this! MORPHIX BALL!" Talia shouted as she attacked the roach. She knocked it back but still didn't do enough damage.
Back to top Go down
Beetle Roach
NPC
NPC
Beetle Roach

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:05 am

The Beetle Roach was still standing strong and the attacks just made it even more angrier. The roach then jumped and clawed Vanessa striking her to the ground. The roach then opened it's mouth releasing a poison web that trapped Talia and weakened her making her go unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 7:04 pm

"Stop messing with my friends!", Luna said getting angry as he eyes glew up and her hands started glowing. She started to attack the beetle. "Mood dust!", Luna yells glowing and sparkling. "I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY,FRIENDS !", Luna yelled once again. Glowing even more brighter with lighting shinning all around her as she screams.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Beetle Roach
NPC
NPC
Beetle Roach

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:20 am

As the roach was about to attack the girl's electric attack shook it. The roach then got back as it noticed something strange happening. A huge ray of electric light came down to Luna and she transformed. 

Cloud Tower Dump 944f824c-3330-4ab5-a13b-9b308b33a6eaCloud Tower Dump MCTUnJS
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:48 am

"Yay! I did it. I knew I could do it! Electric moon!, Luna said as the beetle bounced back turning it into dust. She then went over to help her friends.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:06 am

As Vanessa got up she hugged Luna and said "Yes! You got your Charmix! Now we're all Charmix fairies!" 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:08 am

When Talia regained consciousness she saw that Luna had gained her transformation, and she congratulated her. Suddenly, as the girls were cheering a bright light appeared from a trash pile. Talia went over to go and grab it and it was the mirror shard. "YES! WE FOUND IT!"  
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:11 am

"Okay, now it's time for the real final mission...we have to sneak out of Cloud Tower, without anyone knowing. Headmistress Griffin will do anything to get her hands on these ingredients." Vanessa warned as they all headed back to their dorm to start packing up.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:52 am

Melania knew she couldn't take the front entrance to Cloud Tower or else Griffin or the Cloud Tower students would have seen her. The only place left to get into Cloud Tower secretly, was the Cloud Tower dump. "Ugh!" She exclaimed as the stench of all the trash hit her face. She then started to climb up on top of the trash to get to the window of the library. She struggled a bit and the trash kept falling. "Argh."
Back to top Go down
Beetle Roach
NPC
NPC
Beetle Roach

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 am

Suddenly the beetle roach heard all the noise from outside the dump cave. It then got up and started crawling towards the noise, there was a stranger there. "KEHHHHHHH!" The beetle screeched as it dragged the girl's leg off the trash pile.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 am

Immediately, Melania put her palms up and fired a fire bolt towards the roach. She then got up and transformed. "Melania, Fairy of Fire!"

Cloud Tower Dump 2fWvAl4

"HUA!" She yelled as she released fire out of her mouth towards the beetle.
Back to top Go down
Beetle Roach
NPC
NPC
Beetle Roach

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:02 am

The roach screamed as the girl attacked it with fire, when the attack was finished the roach quickly put it's claw up and scratched the girl knocking her down.
Back to top Go down
Abiona
NPC
NPC
Abiona

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:05 am

"HUA!" I yelled as I released some pins of doom towards the beetle attacking the girl. I then jumped across the trash pile and stabbed the roach with one of my voodoo pins making it die. I then looked over at the fairy on the floor. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?!"
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:06 am

"G-get away from me! You're a witch!" Melania yelled as she got back and put some fire in her hands getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Abiona
NPC
NPC
Abiona

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:07 am

"Oh - hahaha! I'm not going to hurt you. Contrary to what you may believe, some of us witches are actually really nice. Hi, I'm Abiona, Witch of Voodoo." I introduced as the girl stayed silent. "Aaand you are?"
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:10 am

"I'm Melania....fairy of fire." Melania replied shyly. "I'm here because I'm looking for something, that could help me save Magix from total destruction. I'm looking for something called the Rune of Darkness. I think it's located in Cloud Tower's library." 
Back to top Go down
Abiona
NPC
NPC
Abiona

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 am

"Oh yes! Runes of Darkness! I've heard of those before. They're really hard to find now a days though, people spend ages trying to look for it in Cloud Tower but only 1 out of 4 people usually find them. I'll lead you to the library, I cant stay and help you look though. I have to go to work in Magix City soon. But first, before we go anywhere you need to change out of your fairy transformation. If some of these witches see that you're a fairy, you're probably not going to get out of here in one piece." I warned.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 am

"Oh right." Melania said with a smile and de-transformed. She then followed Abiona as she led her to the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cloud Tower Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Tower Dump   Cloud Tower Dump Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud Tower Dump
Page 1 of 1