Luna's magical adventure 2078emq
Luna's magical adventure 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Luna's magical adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Luna's magical adventure Empty
PostSubject: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Hey everyone! I am starting to write stories now. I want to know your guys opinion. What do you think so far? After you read it, tell me if you think I should continue it or not. Please BE HONEST!! If you think I could do better or work on something, then please tell me. It would help a lot if you be honest.
It was a bright and sunny day on Earth and a young fairy named Luna was packing her things in two suitcases. She was leaving to go to Alfea for the first time. A few months ago, Luna's parents told her that she was a fairy and how her mom, Selena, was a fairy too until a powerful witch took all her powers when she was younger. She still had some power left in her but not enough to strike an attack.
As soon as Luna was all packed her Mother,Selena, and her Father, James, went to the backyard so no one can see them and then they tossed a device in mid air. It was a machine that makes portals appear. When the portal appeared, Luna and her parents walked through. When they reached the other side, they stopped at where the barrier would be. They all knew that all non magical creatures can not enter the magic realm. Selena could not enter cause she did not have enough power for the barrier to let her through. Luna said good bye to her parents and then she walked through the barrier and turned back waving to her parents and watched as they both went back through the portal to go home. She signed and turned around towards Alfea and started walking in that direction.
“Well, no turning back now.”, said Luna as she was walking towards Alfea. She finally reached the Gate and met Grizelda, the teacher of discipline. She knew she had to walk up to her and hand her the papers that allows her to enter. She just stood there, watching as the other fairies handed in their papers. She then finally went towards her.
Well it's now or never, Luna thought to herself as she continued walking towards Grizelda.
“Hello. What's your name?”, asked Grizelda. “And where are your papers?”
“I am Luna. My papers are right here”, said Luna as she handed her the papers.
“Okay. You are alright to go in.”, said Grizelda as she approved Luna's form.
“Thank you”, Luna said politely as she walked into the Alfea school for fairies. She stood their in the lobby, just looking around and looking at the structure of Alfea. She already felt right at home. The headmistress Faragonda finally came down the hall. She greeted everyone, made her speech and then dismissed everyone to go to their dorms. Luna went up the stairs to find her dorm. When she found it, she opened it and already two girls were standing in the middle of the room. One had Red-ish pink hair and the other had some pink with some red in it.
“Oh. Hello girls.”, greeted Luna as she started walking forward.
“Hi. I am Rossa, fairy of Flowers”, said the red-ish pink haired girl. “I am Melanie fairy of Love. What is your name?”, said the pink and red haired girl. Politely.
“I am Luna fairy of the moon and lightning.”, replied Luna.
“Well it was very nice to meet you Luna. We are expected to have five girls in this dorm. We are still needing to meet two more. I think I hear them now”, said the Melanie as two more girls walked in the room. One had green with a little purple and the other had light blue hair.
“Hello girls. In case you did not know, I am Nixie fairy of the Ocean”, greeted the light blue haired girl.
“Hi. I am Diana, fairy of wild animals.”, greeted the green and purple haired girl as everyone found their rooms and beds. They all put their belongings down by their area and told each other about their self except for Luna. She knew that there was not much to tell about her except that her mom was a powerless fairy and that her magic came from moon and lightning. She just walked to her bed and sat down.
“Is everything okay Luna?”, ask Melanie.
“Yeah everything is fine. I was just- oh never mind. I a tired and class starts tomorrow. I have to go to sleep. Good night girl.”, said Luna as she untucked her blankets and laid down to go to sleep and so did the other girls as well.

So what do you think? Should I continue this story? BE HONEST!
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Its wonderful CONTINUE IT ITS BETTER THEN MINE
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Here is part 2, I hope you like it. Enjoy!

The next day, all the girls got up and out of their beds. They all went to get ready for their first day of class. Then they all walked down to the class room for class and introductions. They were all excited cause is the start of a very exciting journey of becoming a real fairy. After class ended, the girls were about to go to their rooms but instead they heard the ground shake and a girl scream. They all rushed outside and found a girl on the ground and two witches in front of her.
“Oh, hello freshmen”, said one of the witches.
Luna started walking in front of them, like she had seen them before.
“Who are you girls?”, Luna asked.
“I am Hatria and this is my sister Nukpana and we are here cause we heard Alfea was starting up again and we came to bring news to a special girl. We do not know her name. I think it starts with an L.”, said Hatria.
“My name starts with an L. I am Luna”, said Luna greeting her self to the witches.
“Oh right. That is her name. Well we came to tell you that your parents died horriffically yesterday. We killed them. It was sad to see them go but we had no choice.”, explained Nukpana.
“NO!!!!!. Why did you do that.”, Luna said while feeling a tear running down her face. She then got really mad and then all of a sudden Luna had a bright yellow glow around her and her feet was electrified with sparks. She was transforming into a fairy for the first time. She had earned her charmix power. Her hair color was Purple-ish with small red (a little tiny bit of pink) highlights throughout. She had a blue top and bottom with Blue boots. Her hair has a purple Tiara in it and she has light blue wrist bands.
Luna got really upset that she threw an attack at the witches.
“LUNAR ECLIPSE!”, yelled Luna as she attacked the witches. After that was over, Luna fell unconscious. After a few minutes she woke up, Rossa helped her up and hugged her, still remembering what the witches told her about her parents. She was still crying and then when they stopped hugging, Luna went out the woods to think for a moment. She then realized something.

Stay tuned for part 3, coming soon. What did you think of this part of my story?
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Wonderful just WONDERLANDERFUL
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Thank you! I just finished with the next part. Would you like to read it?
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:26 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Here is part 3. I hope you like it. It might not be that intensive but It might get better as you read. This may not be the best story but I am trying.

Luna then thought for a moment and then turned around in circles for a moment. She then realized that if her parents were in danger then Luna would have felt it in her soul that they were in trouble but she did not feel any thing. She is still crying inside cause then she felt an urge to go to Earth. She then felt dizzy and fell to the ground on her knees crying for a few moments.
“They are my parents. They are in danger. I have to go save them. I am fairy of the moon and lightning. I can do this.”, said Luna feeling a little bit more confident as she got up and headed back to Alfea. She thought for a moment debating on either she wants to tell them she is leaving or not.
“I can not put them in danger. I must go alone”, said Luna to her self as she wrote a not and taped it to a tree. She then went deep into the woods and made a portal with her powers. She then looked back once more and disappeared into the portal and landed on Earth in the middle of no where.

So what did you think of this part? Do you want to see more?
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:34 pm

Yes toatally!
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Okay. I am writing it as I am waiting for people to post in the roleplay section so I kinda already almost got the next part done. I will post it in a minute.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Yay :D
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:07 pm

Here is part 4. I hope you like it.

She then stood there for a minute wondering if she can sense where her parent's location would be. She felt nothing so she closed her eyes and concentrated. She then felt a strange sense of danger near here. She decided to run as fast as she could and she reached some trees. Then all of a sudden out of no where, a monster appeared. It must be the witched creation, Luna thought to her self. “I am not going to let no monster get in my way of my parents and me. MAGIC CHARMIX!”, said Luna as she transformed to fight the monster.
Meanwhile at Alfea, the girls were looking for Luna.
“Where is Luna, I have not seen her in a while.”, said Melanie.
“I do not know but look there is a note.”, said Rossa as she takes the note and reads it. It said: Dear friends, If you are reading this, then there is no way you could find me, I went to find my parents and I did not want to put anyone in danger. Please look for me no further. I will be back when I can dead or alive, I promise. Bye girls. Love Luna.
They girls then agreed to go find Luna and ignore what she said in the note. She is more important than doing what she said.
“Come on girls. I do not care what she said in the note, I have to go look for her, she could be in danger. We have to go after her and it is risky letting her look for her parents alone.”, said Nixie. All the others agreed so they transformed and made a portal to Earth and walked for miles until they saw a lighting bolts and explotions behind some trees. They went to go see what was going on. They found Luna. The monster knocked Luna to a tree and was about to strike another attack but then Melanie jumped in front of her and blocked the attack. “HEART PROTECTION!”, screamed Melanie as she saved Luna. “Melanie? You save me! Thank you!”, said Luna as she thanked melanie and then she looked above her and saw Rossa, Nixie, and Diana above her. All the girls flew down beside her.
“Look, Luna, we could not let you do this alone. It is too risky even if they are just your parents, we have to stick together. What are friends for anyway Hahaha!”, said Nixie.
“Wow thanks guys. I do not know what I would do without all of you!”, said Luna as they all started walking again.

What do you think so far? Want to see the next part? I would have to make it first. I do not have it yet but I will start working on it if you would like to see it.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Love it just LOVIN, IT CONTINIE PLZ
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Okay. More to come. There will be the next part soon. I have not started but I will soon. I promise.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Coolio!
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Here is part 5. Hope you enjoy it!

They all reached a cave looking place. “Well maybe they are in there?”, said Luna curiously. “I will go in first”, said Luna all bravely. Luna went in and the rest went in after her and when she went in she heard voices. She stopped. “That sounds like-”, Luna started as she kept going and saw bars. “MOM! DAD!”, Luna screamed as she ran towards them with the others behind her.
“Your alive”, said Luna all happily.
“Sweetheart your alright. What are you doing here, it is dangerous.”, said Selena.
“The witched came to my school and said they killed you but I knew that was not true so I came to find you and make sure you were alright. My friends came with me and we want to get you out of here and safe”, Luna said and explained as she stepped back and tried a spell to get the lock to open. She electricuted it, hoping it would work. It didn't so she knew what to do. She did another spell. “MOON DUST!”,yelled Luna as the spell is working and the lock is now open. Her parents are free but then the witched came out of hiding.
“So you found my secret cave and you freed your parents well that is not good enough. You still have to get past us. HURRICAN ATTACK!”, yelled Hatria. Everyone jumped out of the way. “ MOON DUST SWIRL!”, yelled Luna as the witched bounced back a few inches. Hatria knocked Luna down and then went over to her parents and aimed an attack on them.
“MOM, DAD NO!!!”, said Luna as she ran and jumped in front of them.
https://youtu.be/0CmIylQWy_c
https://youtu.be/b1cMErVbW78
She was glowing brighter than ever and everyone thought she died but then she earned her Enchantix. Her hair was still down with two lightning bolt strike barrettes in her hair, purple top and bottom and purple barefoot sandles. Her gloves we Purple with a little pink in it. Her hair was the same color and so was her eyes. She then flew up and attacked the witches. “MOON LIGHNING ATTACK!”, yelled Luna as the witched disappeared and then everyone ran out of the cave.

SO what did you think of that part?
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:36 pm

AMAZING AWESOME WONDERFUL COOL THIS DESERVES TO BE A SERIES!
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:44 pm

Wow amazing stories!
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Thank you guys. That means a lot. I will post the next part soon once I write it.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Yesssss
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm

Hey everyone. Sorry I did not post any parts for a while I have been a little busy so to make it up to you i made this one longer. I hope you like it.
Here is part 6. Enjoy!

“I am so glad you guys are alright”, said Luna hugging her parents. “And girls, thank you for coming back for me. It truly means that you guys are the best friends a girl could ask for”, said Luna. “Ehem this is nice and all but this place creeps me out and I really do not want to wait for another witch to find us and attack us again so could we please have this “love” fest someone where safe. Please”, said Melanie. “Hahaha, Melanie is right. How about we go to my parents house for a few minutes.”, said Luna as they all teleported to her parents house and then transformed back into their normal everyday outfits. They all hung out for an hour and then they decided that they had to go back to Alfea before they miss something or worse. Before Alfea forgets where they went and started to have a search party for them all. “Yeah this is also very nice that we are spending time together but we need to get back to Alfea before something bad happens or we miss something.”, said Rossa. “Yeah good point. I will be back soon to visit guys. Bye mom and bye dad”, said Luna as they all teleported back to Alfea. When they came back, they witches we attacking Alfea again. “Oh come on. We just got away from those creeps and we have to fight them again. SERIOUSLY. This never ends”, said Diana. “Alright lets show them not to mess what us. For the last time”, said Nixie as they get ready to transform. “MAGIC ENCHANTIX!”, yelled Luna as she transformed. “MAGIC CHARMIX”, yelled the other girls as they transformed. They all started flying up in the sky to eye level the witches so they could fight. Luna went right in front of them cause she was still upset of what she did to her parents. “Well, well, well. Isn't it Luna. Hahaha. You are very lucky you escaped me before I turned you into statue or took away your powers. Just like I did you mom.”, said Hatria. “WHAT?!”, said Luna surprised of what she heard. “Oh you still don't know? Then I will tell you. I am sure your mom said that she lost her powers to a witch and I guess she did not mention this to you but it was me that took her powers. I had no choice she would not tell me you had the strongest power in the magic demention. Apparently I did my research and it looks like that you have the most strongest power and your power will be mine little princess. You will loose your power just like you mom sweet princess”, said Hatria explaining.
“Why do you keep calling me princess?”, asked Luna curiously. “You still have no clue do you? Ha. Well I guess your mom did not tell you this either but you are a princess Luna. Long ago, you was born in a palace. Your dad died weeks after because of illness and 3 witches finished him off and he died that day. Your mom and yourself was able to survive then she teleported here to keep you save and out of harms way and apparently met a human boy and married him but had no children after that. You lived in planet called Sparks. Hahaha. That is where your go your power but now I am here to take it from you just like I did your mother”, explained Hatria as she floated backwards a little to get ready to attack. Luna thought about her past and flashbacks came through her mind. She then became a little weak and then floated to the ground and on her knees crying. Hatria then floated back wards a little bit more and then got her next attack planed. “Luna! Look out!”, yelled Rossa. “Never in a million year will I let you take this power and destroy my life any further. I will protect it with all my heart and it will start now. So back off witch!”, said Luna as she got up with her next attack. “LIGHTNING STRIKE!”, yelled Luna as she knocked down the witch but what she did not know is the whole plane they had to get her. The other witch was behind her and she strike an attack spell on Luna. She turned around and Nukpana casted a darkness spell on her. Luna fell down and fell unconscious for five minutes. Then she woke us with black eyes and a dark attitude and back to her normal outfit. “Luna are you okay?”, said all the girls wondering and hoping that she would be okay. “YES. I am fine now leave me alone.”, said Luna in a hatful tone. “Uh, Luna whoa, what did we do to you?”, said Diana as Luna walks away towards the forest. “Girls don't you remember the attack that Nukpana did on her, it was a darkness spell. Luna is under their control now. We have to go inside and find a heal spell to get rid of the darkness curse.”, said Nixie. “But what about me. I have Love magic, will I be able to save her”, asked Melanie. “Yea but remember, Luna has Moon and lightning power and now with darkness in her, it will be tough to destroy the darkness. We need a spell that will work with your magic and together we can get her back”, said Nixie as they all went inside to start searching.

What did you think? Did you like it? Would you like the next part? :lol: :Fairy2:
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:53 pm

LOVE IT GIVE US THE NEXT PART PLZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Hey everyone. I accidentally hit send before sending the next part so If you see my last post please ignore it. Here is part 7. Hope you like it. After the girls went back inside, it was late so they decided to wait till tomorrow to start the search for the spells so they all went to bed until morning......
When morning arrived the next day, they all got up did their morning routine, got ready for breakfast at the cafe and then went to class. After class they all went to the library to look for books on spells for curing dark magic. They all found nothing. They were going to as the librarian for help but she might think that they were going to start using dark magic instead of magic they were taught at alfea so they searched their self until they finally found something that could help. “GRILS I think I found something might help. Come quick”, said Rossa as they all rushed over to her. “I found a book called dark magical spells and reversal of dark magic spells. I think this is what we are looking for”, said Rossa. They all found a place to sit and started reading the book hoping for a miracle. As they read through it, they found something that might work. They all jumped in silence cause they remembered that they cant be loud in the library so they ran out into the halls then started to scream and then they went back to the library to get the book and bring it their dorm to memorize the spells and then tomorrow they were going to go find Luna and save her from the Spell first thing after class......
The next day after class they all rushed outside and went to the woods to find Luna hoping she would be there. Luna was hiding behind a tree, kinda expecting her old friends to be there. She then jumped out of the tree and landed behind them. “Well, well, well. Isn't my old friends. Come to join the party.”, said Luna in a creepy voice tone. She then transformed. “MAGIC ENCHANTIX!”, yelled Luna as she transformed. “MAGIC CHARMIX”, as the rest of the girls transformed. They all surrounded her and they all remembered the spell and they joined hands and chanted the spell “Darkness, darkness of the night, get out of this girl and all will be alright. Get out of this girl and go back in the night. With all the charmix power combined get out of this girl and leave her behind. Charmix convergence”, said all the girls then Melanie started using her powers on her to save her “FLOWER PETAL ESSENCE!”, said Melanie then while the spell was coming to an end, Rossa knew that if she tried to get in touch with her, that would help heal her faster. “Luna, listen to me. You are Luna, fairy of the moon and lightning, you are not evil. You have a good heart that only love holds. The love you have for your friends and family is strong. We are your friends. Please come back to us. If you don't then I will find away to make you come back to us, we miss having our friend around. Please Luna, don't make us say good bye to some one we care about. Think about all we been through together. Think about your power, your family, being a princess. Luna, please”, said Rossa trying to get Luna to come back to the light and leave the darkness behind her in the past. The spell ended and it was so powerful that it made Luna fall to the ground for one minute and then she rose back up and her eye color changed back to purple-ish pink and her enchantix tuned back to her normal bright and colorful outfit color and he attitude is back to being good again. Luna was back and okay. “LUNA! YOU ARE OKAY!”, said everyone. They all hugged and then went back to Alfea.

Did you like it? Do you want the next part? if so, then I am sorry to say this but I will be very busy tomorrow so I will write it soon. Maybe tomorrow night and then I will send it then. Hope you liked this part. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Here is part 8. And by the way, It has been a long time so I hope this don't count as double posting and if it does tell me and I will find a way to fix it. But anyway Hope you like this part please tell me what you think! That night when everyone was in bed, Luna was twitching a little while sleeping and then she screamed and sat up. Melanie came over to see what was going on. “Are you okay sweety?”, asked Melanie politely.
“Yeah. I just had this weird dream. Every since that night with the witches and before they....you know....turned me evil and all that, I could not stop thinking about what they told me. About me being a princess and stuff. I just had a night mare about my dad and my mom and the witches altogether and what happened when I was little.”, explained Luna. “Oh Yeah. I never got a chance to tell you that I was sorry to hear about your parents and what happened. Do you want to talk about it?”, asked Melanie. “No, It is alright. I will be fine.”, said Luna as she sat up in bed looking a little depressed. “How about we do something about this. If it makes you feel better at all, we could go on a mission to find out what happened when you were little and find out who you really are”, offered Melanie whispering a little. “Well....No I don't think that is the best idea and besides, it might be too dangerous. For you, for me, for all of us. Let us just go back to bed and forget about all this.”, said Luna trying to back her way out of this. “Are you sure? I can't stand to see you like this”, said Melanie offering it again. “Yeah. It will be fine”, said Luna as she slid back down in the covers to lie down. Melanie went back to her bed after a sigh came to her. She then laid in bed staring at her for a moment and then went back to sleep and Luna did the same as well.
The next morning, the girls all got up to do their morning routine. They were all given the day off from school today. Melanie could not stop thinking about last night so she went to do some research on her since she wouldn't. She went to the library so that research. The other girls, all but Luna went out for a walk. They offered Luna to go but she did not want to walk at that moment. Then 5 minutes after they left. Luna went out the door to walk. At the witches head quarters, they were watching Luna's every single move she makes and planning their next attack. They were planning on attacking her there while she was at Alfea or in the woods if she goes there alone. So, they did.
“Well, well, well. Look what we have here.”, announced Hatria as she teleported in front of Luna with Nukpana. All Luna did was gasp and stand there until she finally spoke. “What are you doing here!?”, said Luna a little frighten but still confident enough to fight for herself. “We are here for the same reason we have been attacking you and your family for years. We want your power and you either give it to us or face oblivion. Your choice princess”, said Nukpana. “Never. I won't give it to you. You will have to fight. ENCHANTIX!”, Yelled Luna as she transformed into an Enchantix fairy. She then flew up to fight them. The other girls except for Melanie felt her power energy level which could mean that she was close and in danger if they could feel it that easy. Melanie could feel it a little bit too but she really wanted to keep looking and at that point she found out what luna really was and she went to go find her and the others. They all met at the same spot which was where Luna is. They all transformed. “CHARMIX!”, Yelled all the girls as they flew up with Luna to fight.

Did you like it? Stay tuned for part 9. What will happen during the fight? What will Melanie tell Luna about what she found out? Will they finally come up with a group name for all of them? Stay tunned for the next part to find out.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Okay here is part: you finally get to know what group name they picked. Read on to find out. Tell me what you think at the end.
“ELECTRIC KICK!”, yelled Luna as she attacked the witches. The other girls did the same and when they were about to through an attack, the witches attacked them first throwing them against a tree leaving Luna in the middle of the fighting ring against the witches. “Well, looks like your friends have left you all by yourself”, laughed Hatria. “Leave them alone!”, yelled Luna. “Oh silly, silly princess. We want you, not them. Your power is what we want in our hands to take over the Universe. Everyone, including you, will bow down to us. That is, if everyone is still alive by the time I am done with this place.”, Laughed Nukpana.
Luna then attacked them again. “Lighting full energy!”, yelled Luna. It almost took her to the ground after that attack but she still stands but she transformed to save her energy. She ran over to the girls who also transformed back as well. She went to see if they were okay. They all said they were fine but Melanie and something to tell Luna. “Luna I have something to tell you”, said Melanie. She was in shock of what she found out and she was almost scared to tell Luna but she did anyways. “Luna, your parents....are the king and queen of an extraordinary planet called sparks. It is close to Domino, the planet but this one was made for the rarest power of all time and more dangerous power ever found. That power is yours Luna. You are fairy of Lightning and the moon. They called it the electric moon. You are princess and keeper of that power and with that power in the wrong hands, it could destroy the whole magic dimension. That is why the witches want that power. Back then, your power source came from a rare crystal in the Universe. It was called the electro crystal. It had all the lighting power held in it and when you were born, the power was drawn into you and you became the keeper of it. You may not know this yet but you have a birth mark on your neck and your wrist. It is in a shape of a lightning bolt inside a moon shape. I researched it online and in the books in the library and it is true.”, finished Melanie as she saw that Luna's jaw dropped to the floor almost. She almost cried but realized she did not want to in front of her friends so she chokes back her tears. She then fainted and her friends carried her back and laid her on her bed. At 8 Pm she woke up with her friends beside her. They started talking when Luna was still thinking of who she has become. Then Rossa came up with a suggestion. “Why don't we put together a group name? We could be called the...the....
sparkiling sisters.”, said Rossa putting up a suggestion. Then the other girls agreed but not to the name so Luna through a pillow at her. Then Nixie picked out a name. “How about the pixie nixies?”, said Nixie as Luna, Melanie and Rossa through a pillow at Nixie. Then the name was decided and picked by Luna. “How about the Spartix!”, suggested Luna. The other girls nodded in agreement. “WE ARE THE SPARTIX CLUB!”, said Luna as the other girls laughed with her.

So what did you think? Did you like it? Stay tuned for the next part. What will happen next? Who will get enchantix next?
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:57 pm

Here is part 10: Hope you like it.
The next day arrives and everyone is sleeping until the alarm rang and woke everyone up. They all groaned and still trying to sleep so they all through pillows at the alarm clock hoping it would work. And then Melanie picked it up, cause it was beside her bed, and threw it across the room. They all went back to sleep until they heard screaming outside in the court yard. They then woke up and Luna feel out of the bed screaming too. Nixie and Rossa did the same thing. Then they all got up and ran to the court yard. The witches were back. So the Spartix club transformed. “Magic spartix Enchantix!”, yelled Luna. “Magic Spartix!”, yelled the rest of the girls. They then flew up in the sky and began to fight. “WATER SWIRL!”, yelled Nixie hitting one of the witches. The the witches strikes her back. Nukpana was aiming at Luna and attacked her but Nixie ran in front of her. “NIXIES!”, screamed Luna as she ran to her. And then Nixie was sparkly with water drops and glowing sky blue. She had earned her enchantix. Enchant-ix, ohhhhh, enchant-ix enchant-ix powers upon me powerful, magical wonderful, dimension, powerful enchant-ix incredible vision, incredible power Winx, Enchantix
“wow Nixie! You look so beautiful. Congrats, you earned your enchantix.”, said Luna. “Amazing”, said Melanie. “Congrats Nixie”, said Rossa and Diana. While they were celebrating Hatria was sneaking up behind the girls to attack them and then Hatria strikes and they all fell down. When they got back up Nixie attacked the witches with her new powers. The witches went flying against the wall of Alfea. Then they went straight towards Nixie and then Melanie jumped in front of her and she was growing pink and read and she had earned her enchantix. Enchant-ix, ohhhhh, enchant-ix enchant-ix powers upon me powerful, magical wonderful, dimension, powerful enchant-ix incredible vision, incredible power Winx, Enchantix
Then everyone congratulated her. “Ugh, I am so sick of everyone getting their new special powers upgraded. It makes me sick. Next time we get Luna alone so she won't get any help from her friends. Lets go Hatria”, said Nukpana as they teleported back to cloud tower for witches.

What did you think of this part? Who is next to get their enchantix? What will happen to Luna in the next part? Stay tuned for more.
(Happy Halloween!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magical adventure   Luna's magical adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna's magical adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next