Life Outsie The Country 2078emq
Life Outsie The Country 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Life Outsie The Country

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

Life Outsie The Country Empty
PostSubject: Life Outsie The Country   Life Outsie The Country EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:57 pm

A Hannah Montana Story!
{Miley's POV}
I saw my dad it looked as if he was making a..list! "But we dont need lists for anything!" I tought in my mind. I walked over to him "What are you doing?" I asked my dad as I was sure something super major was about to happen. "Miley were moving to California where the very lovely girls are!" my brother Jackson said I rolled my eyes "Dad! Jackson only wants to go to California for the girls!" I said "Sweet nibblets! Jackson you know that you're not getting anybody until you're 18 and you're 17 now!" my dad said angrily staring at Jackson. 
The Next Day...
I was on an airplane! "Woah!" I said imazement. A lady came by and gave me some water and pretzels same for my brother and dad. I closed my eyes "Mom you're with me everywhere I go..." I said quietly. "What was that?" my dad said. I just shaked my head as in telling that I didn't want to talk about it.
5 Hours Later...
I can't believe were in California now! "So many people!" I said estatic. "And theres the house were living in!" My dad said pointing to a house with alot of room. I jumped up and down. 

I felt like making a Hannah Montana story! :P
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/

Life Outsie The Country
Page 1 of 1