Streets of Magix - Page 2 2078emq
Streets of Magix - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Magix

Go down 
+16
Undead Corpses
Fosqa
Floria
Kevin
Fairymagic
Midge
LoliRock!
Flora
Bloom
Tecna
Aisha
Stella
Musa
Amaryl
Ghosts of Christmas
MagicalVanessa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Streets of Magix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Streets of Magix - Page 2 YpdXTK6

Welcome to the Streets of Magix, here is where all the roads and sidewalks are. If you're lucky you might even catch a street show!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:01 pm

Shar, Lyra, Melania, Fosqa, Floria, Lidiya, and Cotton all arrived in Magix City.
Back to top Go down
Floria
Charmix
Charmix
Floria

Fairy Pet : Fairy Panda

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:38 pm

"Oh that's Huge" Said Floria
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:18 pm

"Haha, welcome to Magix girls!" Melania said with a bright smile. "Okay so what should we do first? I was thinking of going shopping. I really want to go see what they have to sell at Kylie Cosmetics." Melania suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:57 pm

"That sounds like a good idea to me", Lyra pointed out. "I love shopping. I mean, who doesn't anyways?"
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:58 pm

When Vanessa,Talia and Luna arrived Vanessa looked ahead and saw Alfea students. "Well, looks like we aren't the only ones going shopping." Vanessa said as she laughed. She then turned over to Talia and Luna. "So what do you guys want to do first? Pizza or shopping?"
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 4:02 pm

"Hmmm... I don't know. I mean pizza is literally my lover and I feel like it's calling me!" Talia yelled as she reached out to the Pizzeria. "But if you guys want to go shopping that's fine by me. I need some new fall clothes anyway." Talia said back.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm

"Or we could eat pizza while we shop. Haha just kidding. I don't care. I mean, I would love to go shopping, but I don't wanna do something that you guys don't wanna do", Luna said, being indecisive as always. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 4:12 pm

"Well then shopping it is. Talia i'm sure your monster stomach can wait, haha!" Vanessa said as she laughed. Luna, Talia, and Vanessa then made their way to Kylie Cosmetics.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:13 pm

I'm okay with shopping.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:35 pm

"I could use some new work out clothes, the ones I brought with me are pretty well worn out." Shar stated.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:46 pm

"Okay well majority rules! Let's go!!!" Melania yelled as she Floria,Fosqa,Shar,Lyra,Cotton, and Lidiya made their way to Kylie Cosmetics at the Magix Mall.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 4:31 pm

When Vanessa rushed outside to see what all the commotion was about she witnessed something terrible. "Oh my gosh... WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS?"  She asked pointing at the monstrous creatures.
Back to top Go down
Undead Corpses
NPC
NPC
Undead Corpses

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 4:32 pm

As the undead skeletons taunt the people of Magix City, one of the skeletons notices a girl in uniform. "RAHHHHHHH!" The skeleton screeches as he attempts to attack her.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm

"Morphix Ball!" Talia yells as she comes to Vanessa's aid. "Hey skeleton-head! You've got a big storm coming your way." Talia says confidently.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 4:36 pm

"WHAT IN DOMINO'S DRAGON IS GOING ON?!?!" Melania asked in anxiousness as she saw all the skeletons crawling through the streets hurting people.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 6:05 pm

Should we figure out their weakness? it might help stop them.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 3:30 am

Luna ran over by the girls and saw the big skeleton head things. She stepped in front of them and hit them with a big one. "MOON BLAST!", yelled Luna as she knocked a couple of them down and a way from all the girls.
Lyra was by the girls in the crowd. She wanted to help too. So, she stepped up and hit them with one too. "STAR DUST!", she yelled knocking down one of the creepy skeletons. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 4:45 am

Vanessa looked behind her and saw Melania and her Alfea friends. Vanessa then turned to Luna and Talia and said "Guys, we have to protect them. They are our students now. SPARX CLUB! ENCHANTIX!"

Streets of Magix - Page 2 ExtH2Qj
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 4:48 am

"Guys stay behind me, you could get seriously hurt. MELANIA FAIRY OF FIRE! CHARMIX!" Melania said to her friends, she then transformed. 

Streets of Magix - Page 2 2fWvAl4
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 12:41 pm

"I like your thinking Fosqa." Shar turned to Melania "Melania can you try to burn them?"
Back to top Go down
Undead Corpses
NPC
NPC
Undead Corpses

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 12:50 pm

The skeletons saw the fairies and immediately decided to attack, one of them raised their bony hands to claw one of the fairies.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 12:51 pm

"FLOWER SHIELD!" Vanessa yelled as she blocked the skeleton's attack. "Luna,Talia! I'm gonna need some help here!" 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Luna jumped in beside Vanessa and started attacking. "MOON BLAST!", Luna yelled as she knocked down one of the closest skeletons.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:44 am

"Let me see what I can do.. FIRE BALL!" Melania yelled as she summoned a fire ball to deal damage to the skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 am

Luna started to get frustrated with these skeletons. So, she decided to kick it up a notch. "LIGHTNING STORM!", Luna yelled as she damaged most of the skeletons. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of Magix
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next