Metamorphosimbiosis Class 2078emq
Metamorphosimbiosis Class 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Metamorphosimbiosis Class

Go down 
+7
Cheryl
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Amelia
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Wizgiz
MagicalVanessa
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Metamorphosimbiosis Class Empty
PostSubject: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:15 am

Metamorphosimbiosis Class YgtzMSJ

Welcome to Metamorphosimbiosis (or Metamorphosis for short) Class. This class is taught by Professor Wizgiz and here you will learn the art of ship-shaping and transformation. 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wizgiz
NPC
NPC
Wizgiz

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:38 am

"Okay class, so today we are going to learn about the different types of metamorphosis with the use of White and Black magic. Please turn your books to chapter 501." 

TIMESKIP: LUNCH
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:41 am

As the bell rang and the students started to get up and leave, Vanessa looked over to her friends Talia,Chanel,Oceane and Luna. 

"So, what are we gonna do? We can't go and hang out at the courtyard or else those mean girls will try and bash our skulls in. We can't really hang out anywhere else in the courtyard since at Lunch it's really packed."
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:43 am

"Well we could always hang out at the Music Cafe or the Cafeteria?" Chanel says while taking a selfie.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:54 am

"Ugh, but It's so warm!!! I need some fresh air!" Vanessa exclaims as she puts her head on the desk.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:55 am

"You guys are being pathetic, how about we just tell those rotten snobby girls to bounce off our property!" Talia adds.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:25 am

"Um, Luna...Bloom wants to talk to you in her dorm room. She said to meet her there in a few minutes. You should probably start heading there now..." I say as I approach Luna and her friends.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:12 pm

"Talia's right! We cannot let those girls push us around!" Oceane says coming into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:27 pm

"Alright fine, let's go to the courtyard. Hopefully they won't be there." Vanessa says as she and her friends go to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Wizgiz
NPC
NPC
Wizgiz

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 3:51 pm

"Good morning girls, welcome to your first class of the new year. Today we will be learning how to camouflage into the environment. This is a basic spell that every fairy must learn." I explain as I walk to the classroom wall. "Capus Invisiliamus!" I yell as I turn invisible. The class gasped. 
"Haha, it's a simple spell. All you have to do is focus your magic on the place where you are at. Now, pick a partner and try the spell together." 
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
NPC
NPC
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 10:21 am

"Hey, Merissa! Come be my partner!" I yelled across the room as people picked their partners.
Back to top Go down
Merissa
NPC
NPC
Merissa

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 am

"Girl, you don't even have to call me, we're best friends." I replied back to Cheryl with a laugh as I sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 10:30 am

“Lyra, you wanna partner up?” Shar asked.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 12:52 pm

"Okay," Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 1:00 pm

Lyra looked at Shar and replied. "Certainly!"
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Wizgiz
NPC
NPC
Wizgiz

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 1:19 pm

As everyone paired up, I repeated the instructions. "Just remember to focus all your energy on the environment and yell 'Capus Invisiliamus!'  to go invisible.  
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 3:49 pm

"Ok, I guess it's our turn." Shar and Lyra held hands as they focused their energy on the environment around them.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Lyra focused on her surroundings and then tried her best to blend in with the wall. Then they both did the chant "CAPUS INVISILIAMUS!", Lyra yelled as she was starting to turn invisible. 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Before they knew it, both girls were invisible. “We did it!”
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 3:50 am

"We did!", Lyra shouted excited as they both turned back to being visible. 
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:01 am

Fosqa focused her energy on the environment and yelled "CAPUS INVISILIAMUS!" turning invisible.  She came back into focus.
Back to top Go down
Wizgiz
NPC
NPC
Wizgiz

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 3:22 pm

"Excellent work girls! You were able to use your magic to blend into the atmosphere around you! This will help you in very though situations." I said as the ball for break rung. "Okay see you tomorrow where we will learn how to transform into tiny animals." I said dismissing them.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 3:58 pm

"Sure, sounds fun.", Lyra agreed as she was walking over to the door with her friends. 
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 5:31 pm

"Okay," Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosimbiosis Class   Metamorphosimbiosis Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Metamorphosimbiosis Class
Page 1 of 1