The Hallway - Page 5 2078emq
The Hallway - Page 5 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Hallway

Go down 
+9
Floria
ColletteTheWitch
FlowerGal12
Fairymagic
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
AliDiMagia
MagicalVanessa
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Hallway - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:30 am

First topic message reminder :

The Hallway - Page 5 KibyRT6

This is the hallway that connects all of Alfea and it's rooms. 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 8:47 am

"HEY UGLY!" Melania yelled trying to grab the monster's attention.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 8:48 am

"This plan better work." Lidiya said hopefully as she put soap all around the floor and spilled water as well.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 am

Lyra ran in front of the monster trying to grab it's attention. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Dark Knight
NPC
NPC
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:31 pm

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The monster yelled as it rushed towards the group of girls taunting him with his sword pointing at them.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:32 pm

"OKAY NOW!" Melania yelled as all the girls split up and led the monster to the wet part of the hallway making it trip and fall over.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
NPC
NPC
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:33 pm

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRR, RRRRRRRR!" The monster growled as it fell over on it's armor not being able to get up. 
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
NPC
NPC
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:37 pm

"RRRRR, RRRRRRR! KWAAAAAA!" The monster screamed as it reached for it's sword while on the floor. It then got it's sword and swung powerfully at Melania,Fosqa,Lyra,Cotton,Floria, and Shar - leaving only Lidiya standing. "HUAHHAHAHAHAHAH!" The monster laughed wickedly as it was ready to attack Lidiya.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:46 pm

"Uh - okay, you wanna fight? Let's fight." Lidiya confidently said as she looked straight in the eyes of the monster. She then quickly grabbed one of the broomsticks and sled underneath the monster's legs before it could attack. "HIYA!" Lidiya yelled as she jumped and hit it in the head.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
NPC
NPC
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 pm

"RRRRRRRRR! RRRRRRR!" The monster growled as it grabbed Lidiya off of it's head and slammed her to the floor. The monster then charged itself to destroy her with one final blow.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:49 pm

"Li-Lidiya no...." Melania lightly yelled as she tried to gain consciousness. "You can do this." She encouraged.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Lidiya just watched as the monster powered up and was about to strike her. Then all of her memories started to flash in front of her. She remembered when she was younger at school, everybody would hate her and she would always be alone. "No, I can't give up. For the first time in my life...I've made friends. These girls...are my friends. AND I WON'T LET THEM DOWN!" She thought to herself. 
After her thinking all those things, she felt a rush of energy and a new power started to form in her. "Huh? What's going on?" She asked as a purple shield formed around her and a glint of purple light fell upon her.

The Hallway - Page 5 ZNwWIf5

Lidiya then looked at herself and could tell that she had earned her Charmix. "I-I did it!" She exclaimed as she was ready to fight back. "Lidiya, Fairy of the Magic Rings!" She introduced.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
NPC
NPC
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:55 pm

"RRRRR, RRRRRRR!" The monster yelled as it immediately backed up by the shining light and became temporarily blind.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:58 pm

"Let's see what my new Charmix powers can do, HURRICANE RING!" Lidiya yelled as she summoned a bunch of magic rings that attacked the monster completely destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
NPC
NPC
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:59 pm

"UAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The monster screamed helplessly as it exploded leaving nothing but purple glitter behind.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Fosqa goes over "That was cool" she says to Lidiya
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 pm

"Well let's not have to do that again." She went over to Lidiya. "How you feeling? That was a lot of energy that you just used to save us."
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:37 am

"Thanks guys! I feel great and more energetic than I was before!" Lidiya said as she de-transformed.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:39 am

"Now not only do I have my Charmix, but so do you! REBELLIX CLUB FOR THE WIN!" Melania exclaimed as she shook Lidiya in excitement. "I think we should go to Faragonda to explain to her that we almost became food for a monster." Melania suggested.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 9:42 am

"Well since Cotton's putting the Codex Box in a safe place, i'm gonna go to bed. Today has been a really longggg Halloween. Goodnight." Melania,Shar,Collette, and Lyra then went to their dorm while Cotton and Fosqa went to theirs.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:00 am

When the girls got out of Headmistress Faragonda's office they all circled around. "Okay this time we need to make sure that we don't fail our mission. We need to make sure we destroy all the elements in Downland to make whoever is using the Codex weak." Melania recaped. 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:22 am

“But in doing so, some of us will also lose our powers.” Shar pointes out.  “Do any of you know anything about downland?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Lyra thought for a moment. "All I know is that it is also called the Underrealm and it is surrounded by many dark tunnels. There are crystals that you can follow the within the hollow to reach the town, which become more and more numerous as you approach Downland.", Lyra  explained trying to contribute to the conversation. 
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 1:55 pm

"Fosqa, don't you know something about Downland? I can't remember anything. You were born in Magix as well." Lidiya asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 1:57 pm

Feeling ignored, Lyra just looked at the ground, back up and listened on what was going on.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:07 pm

“Are the crystals just crystals, or do they have magical properties?” Shar asked Lyra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway   The Hallway - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallway
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next