Dorm #1 - Page 6 2078emq
Dorm #1 - Page 6 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm #1

Go down 
+17
Cashier
Fosqa
Angela
Floria
Kevin
Griselda
Daphne
Midge
Amaryl
Amelia
Maya
MoonlightBae
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Fairymagic
AliDiMagia
MagicalVanessa
LoliRock!
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Hfx00np

Dorm 1: Occupied by Cotton Dynastia, Floria Dew, Angela Snow, and Fosqa Masq

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:32 pm

"Uh isn't Jonathan the one who stood you up at the valentine's day dance?..." Talia said trying not to be nosy. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:33 pm

"I want to invite Lyra, oceane, and melanie", Luna added.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:34 pm

"Okay i've added your guests to the list Luna, and Talia I know you think inviting him isn't a good idea, but I think I overreacted. Everyone deserves a second chance....although I do really like Kevin...argh, it's complicated. But... this is Christmas! It's about peace and being together no matter what!" Vanessa said trying to figure out the situation.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:36 pm

"Well, I hope you figure it out." Talia said to Vanessa. "Anyway, I want to invite Amelia,Roxy, and Ronda." She continued.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:38 pm

"Okay so our guests are: Kevin,Maya,Jonathan,Melania,Lyra,Oceane,Amelia,Roxy, and Ronda." Vanessa said checking all the guests. "I'll send them all a text message to come around 6:00 pm. This is going to be so fun!"
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 10:41 am

Luna couldn't wait till the party. Lyra got her text and was excited so she automatically went through her closet of what to wear and what to bring. "I can't wait either. This is going to be lite!", Luna said with pride. "so, what time are we throwing the party?", luna asked the girls. "It has to be soon cause Christmas is right around the corner", Luna continued.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 1:59 pm

"We should definitely throw it tonight at 6:00. We need to throw this party before everyone goes home for the holidays!" Vanessa exclaimed as she started to prepare her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 2:34 pm

"good Idea. I just need to decide what to wear. I think I will just wear what I bought today. It is almost past noon, we better hurry up and get all the food and decorations up and finished before tonight. Maybe move the furniture so we can have room to dance and hang out. I so can't wait! I also have a surprise for everyone which included you, Talia, Lyra, Oceane, and everyone else. I will give you them tonight during the party", Luna explained thinking about the amazing fairy-tastic gifts she got them.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:09 am

"Oh my gosh, you shouldn't have! I can't wait to see the present!" Vanessa said excitedly. The girls then finalised the place making sure everything was perfect and they then changed into their outfits as the time of the party approached.

Dorm #1 - Page 6 HkD4Hmw

"This is going to be so fun!" Vanessa added. "Luna, you should go and get Lyra while the guests still arrive." Vanessa suggested as the party was almost about to start.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Luna went next door to get Lyra and brought her over to her dorm. Their symbol both lite up when they touched hands and were close by. They went over to the side lines as they wait for the party to begin.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 11:26 am

When all the guests had arrived, It was finally time to start the party. "Hey guys, welcome to our Christmas Party. We hope all of you guys will have fun. We have set up the Christmas tree and we will be giving each other gifts towards the middle of the party but for now just enjoy some of the starter food and dance along to the music. Merry Christmas!" Vanessa introduced to the guests.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:07 pm

As I went over to grab a glass of fruit juice, I noticed a guy standing around looking at Vanessa. To interrupt his staring I rushed over to Vanessa and started talking to her. "You look beautiful as always." I said as I kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:13 pm

"Haha, thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." Vanessa said as she started to flirt back with Kevin. Jonathan could see the two flirting from a distance and he got jealous. He then stormed up to the food table and grabbed a glass of fruit punch. He then pretended to walk over to Vanessa and Kevin and he spilt the drink on Kevin. "Oops, sorry it was an accident." He said giving Kevin an evil glare.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:17 am

"Argh..." I growled getting angry, but maintaining my calm I just looked at him and said "Don't worry, this suit can hold up against even the strongest of liquids." I then grabbed some tissue and wiped off the drink off my suit.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:22 am

"Jonathan! What was that!?" Vanessa exclaimed in anger as she pulled Jonathan aside. "You have to stop acting like such a - such a child! You stood me up at the dance and now you're acting like some jealous maniac!" 

"Well, if you don't want me here then why did you invite me?" Jonathan asked back sharply getting an attitude.

"I invited you, because this is a night of friendship and new beginnings. I'm trying to forgive you, but I won't forgive you like this!" Vanessa continued yelling.

"Okay - okay. I'm sorry. I'll stop acting so - selfishly." Jonathan said quietly trying to think of the words to apologise.

Vanessa then just sighed and walked back to Kevin.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:29 am

Talia noticed all the commotion so she decided to take the situation into her own hands. "Okay um, hi, how's everyone doing? Tonight is a very special night for all of us. To celebrate i'd like to sing a song." Talia continued. "Have you ever seen anything..." She started to sing.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:43 am

As Talia sang, everyone around the room just smiled and started hugging each other showing how thankful they were for everything. When Talia finished singing everyone clapped and I rushed over to hug Luna,Talia and Oceane. "I am so glad I have you guys, I would never trade anything for our friendship." Vanessa said as a tear flew down from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:46 am

Luna and Lyra were over by the snack area talking and laughing. "So, where did you get that mark on your neck? I've never noticed it before", Lyra asked.

"I've had it since I was born. I noticed you have a mark too", Luna added.

"Yes, I got it when I was born too. ", Lyra explained.

"That's cool.", Luna said eating,some chips and then got attacked by her friends. "That's so sweet vanessa. I'm glad we are,all friends. I've never had friends like you, I actually never had any friends at all but I'm glad it was you all that hot to be the first", Luna explained as she got teary eyed with Lyra as thwireless symbols lit up the room
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:54 am

As the girls were chatting, something shiny reflected into Vanessa's eye. She then looked at it and saw that it was a nutcracker. "Hm? That's weird... how did a nutcracker get here? Someone must have brought it here by mistake. I'm pretty sure this belongs to the Christmas tree in the Dance Room." Vanessa then picked up the nutcracker and started walking to the dance room to put it back on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:42 am

"I wonder why it's taking vanessa a long time in the dance room", Luna wondered. Lyra thought the same so they both went to check things out.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:48 am

Talia saw that Lyra and Luna were leaving so she joined them to find Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:04 am

When the girls got back to the dorm, the Nutcracker spell which made them transform into ballerinas had vanished so they were back into their party clothes.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
NPC
NPC
Kevin

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:08 am

"Hey, where did you guys go? You missed the dance battle between Ronda and Maya." I said as I laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:10 am

Luna turned around to face her friends. "remember the presents I mentions earlier?", Luna asked as she lite up with a smile. She snapped her fingers and a couple bracelets appeared on their wrists. "This is a friendship bracelet. Thank you girls for being with me for this long, no one else has before and I want to thank you so this is my gift to you.", Luna announced with a tear coming down with happiness. "Also, there is more present I have for you.", Luna said as she handed the girls boxes. They each had a picture frame of her and her friends inside of it.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:12 am

"Oh, um you know, we just went to grab some extra food for the party." Vanessa replied to Kevin because she didn't want to explain the long story of the Nutcracker. As Vanessa,Luna,Talia, Oceane, and Lyra were conversing, they all received Luna's gifts. "OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU!" Vanessa exclaimed as her face lit up with joy. "Sparx Club Forever!" The girls yelled in unison as more Christmas music began to play. Everyone then started to dance and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm #1   Dorm #1 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm #1
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next