The Courtyard - Page 7 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 7 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 7 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:49 am

"Uh, I think the words you're looking for are Thank You!"
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:50 am

"We really don't have time for this, these creatures appeared out of nowhere!" I say interrupting the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Midge
NPC
NPC
Midge

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:51 am

"Uh, every Legendarium creature we've fought has come out of nowhere, your point sherlock?" I reply sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:52 am

"My point is that these are not Legendarium Creatures! These belong to..."
Back to top Go down
Icy
NPC
NPC
Icy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:53 am

"Hahaha, miss us?" 

The Courtyard - Page 7 Trix-winx-the-trix-35435486-500-281

Last edited by Icy on Sun May 08, 2016 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:53 am

Oceane looked scared. "Yikes....monsters..." She mumbled. She then realized something, she had ocean powers. She wasn't gonna be a big help she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Flora
NPC
NPC
Flora

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:55 am

"Ugh, How did you escape?" I ask with an annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:56 am

"The trix! I knew they had something to do with this! What do you want this time?!", Luna yelled as he mark started to glow again and her purple eyes also started to glow cause she was swarmed with anger and scared for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Icy
NPC
NPC
Icy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:02 pm

"Oh please, did you really think The Omega Dimension could have stopped us from destroying you little fairies and conquering Magix....well no. Ice Attack!" I say attacking the Winx.

The Courtyard - Page 7 300?cb=20140520230715

I then notice a girl yelling at us. "Huh, who's this?" I say with a smirk on my face. "Ice Cage!" I yell freezing the girl.

The Courtyard - Page 7 1217818_1368617022836_full
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Luna couldn't move but then lightning surrounded her and then she glew brighter than last time and then she attacked Icy with a lightning strike. "Nice try!", Luna yelled.
Back to top Go down
Icy
NPC
NPC
Icy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:10 pm

I then notice her powers and how strange this girl's energy source is. "Hmm, well aren't you a little brave one, wannabe bloom. Now scatter." I say looking at her as my palms turn icy blue. "SAWRM OF ICE!!!!!" I yell as I summon spirals of Ice attacking anything in the path but specifically trying to aim at the girl. 

The Courtyard - Page 7 3dQ86eQ
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:12 pm

"NO! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yell as I look straight at the Trix. "Pick on someone your own size!"
Back to top Go down
Icy
NPC
NPC
Icy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:13 pm

"Gladly, Stormy, show them what you're made of." I say as I give Stormy a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Luna then gets really mad. "Electric kick!", Luna yells blocking Icy and hitting her with her lightning. She is still glowing and it don't seem to stop since she is getting really mad at her opponent. She then closes her eyes and lets all her electricity surround her and then use it all on Icy.
Back to top Go down
Icy
NPC
NPC
Icy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:16 pm

"Huh, what?" I say getting caught off guard by the fairy. "Ugh, you're so annoying! YOU'RE SUCH A, SUCH A, SUCH A.......RAT!!!!!!!!" I yell as I then turn icy blue clenching my fists. "HIYAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I yell as I turn the girl into a rat. "That should teach her a lesson. Stormy get on with it!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:17 pm

"Oh no!" Vanessa yells from a distance seeing what was happening in the battle. Vanessa quickly then runs over to the Winx vs Trix battlefield and grabs Luna. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:20 pm

Luna closes her eyes. "Moon dust to elcetric dust. Turn me back", Luna thinks to herself. She then glows and starts floating and then turns back and then explodes on Icy. "I HAVE HAD IT! ELECTRIC POWER! MOON DUST SWIRL!!!", Luna yells as her electricity and moon power surrounds her and all hits on the trix. Her lightning mark glows even brighter and she uses all the power she can handel and then she drops to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Stormy
NPC
NPC
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:25 pm

I then fall on the ground as the girl attacks us. "WHAT - HOW DID SHE!" I quickly then get back up.
"HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I yell as I start twirling,twirling, and twirling creating a powerful dark tornado. "PREPARE FOR THE END, FAIRIES!!!!" 

The Courtyard - Page 7 Latest?cb=20131114130424

The tornado then goes around capturing Luna and everything in it's path completely destroying Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:26 pm

"Oh no..." I say as I see the tornado heading for the turrets of Alfea. I then get sucked into the tornado. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I keep yelling as I am in it surrounded by complete dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Luna once again closes her eyes. She surrounds her self with a powerful purple glow with lighting surrunding her. "LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!", she yells as she glows bright with her lighting and moon power hits the trix kocking them a few feet back. Luna's eyes is glowing purple bright as she stares at the trix and frees herself and her friends from the tornado. He mark glows with great power and fills her body with energy.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:30 pm

"Wow...good job..." Bloom says looking at Luna proudly. "Okay trix, prepare to meet your doom!" "MAGIC WINX! BUTTERFLIX CONVERGENCE!" I yell as me and the Winx combine our powers.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:31 pm

Luna drops to the ground as she watches bloom and the winx finish the trix.
Back to top Go down
Stormy
NPC
NPC
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:31 pm

I could not hear anything as the tornado I created was still in action however everybody managed to get out instead the tornado started targeting Alfea and destroying it.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Chanel layed on the floor in pain but could still see the fight from a distance. She looked over at Talia who was busy defending her from the monsters behind her. Chanel then looked at Luna who kept saving everybody. "ARGHHHHHH!" Chanel exclaimed as she slowly got up. She made her way close to Luna holding her stomach as she still felt pain. Suddenly, Chanel pushes Luna into the tornado in anger.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:35 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CHANEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!" Vanessa yells with everyone else seeing Chanel push Luna in the tornado successfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 7 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next