Solor's story 2078emq
Solor's story 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Solor's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

Solor's story Empty
PostSubject: Solor's story   Solor's story EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Chapter 1: Once Solor got into Alfea she had to listen to the speech given by Ms.Faragonda she asked Ms.Faragonda a question "How do we earn Charmix/Magic winx ive heard of it but never knew how to get it" Solor asked then Ms.Faragonda replied "Ah excellent question Solor you must overcome your fears to earn Charmix/Magic winx now hurry on to your dorms and remember classes start in a few days" then Solor went to her dorm and saw her roomate in the room first "Hi im Solor and you must be Bella" then Bella replied "Yep thats me and what is your power mine's Love" Solor replied "My power is Stars" then the other girls in the dorm arrived they all said "Hello" then one of them asked what where there names then Solor replied "Im Solor nice to meet you" then Bella replied "Im Bella nice to see more freindly faces around" then one of the other girl replied "Im Alice now LEAVE" Solor and Bella walked up to Alice and asked "Why should she leave" then Solor and Bella got into an arguement with Alice then Alice used her magic on Solor "How about you leave" then Solor said in her mind "Star blast" with her arms aimed at Alice then griselda walked in and asked Solor, Bella, Alice to come to the Ms.Faragonda's office then Solor started telling Ms.Faragonda that Alice started it by telling someone to leave then Ms.Faragonda was worried and said "Solor, Bella your dismissed but Alice we have to have a talk" then Solor and Bella went to there dorm talking along the way. NOTE: This was made when I was 8 im 9 now so please wait until tomarrow for the next part!
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

Solor's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Solor asked everyone in the dorm if they knew why Alice was being mean they all responded "I dont know she dosent seem like a nice fairy" Solor then went to Ms.Faragonda's office but first she knocked on the door then Ms.Faragonda said "Come in" Ms.Faragonda said Solor asked Ms.Faragonda if there was a secret behind Alice's past then Ms.Faragonda said "Well it was a long time ago when the ancestral witches were destroying Alice's planet cause they knew she holded a powerful power stronger then the dragon flame then her parent's died in the battle and the rest I dont know.." Solor was shocked of this amazing discovery and ran to her dorm and asked Alice to come to her room Alice was surprised and said "Ok....." Solor then told Alice that she knows Alice's story. NOTE: These are Pre-Made!
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/

Solor's story
Page 1 of 1