The Great Jungle 2078emq
The Great Jungle 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Jungle

Go down 
+8
ColletteTheWitch
SweetCarla
Tiger
FlowerGal12
Harry
Monkeys
Robert
MagicalVanessa
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 3:00 pm

The Great Jungle Mx7fdCL

Welcome to the Great Jungle! This massive jungle is very complicated to escape from, many of the things in it are alive and you may even encounter some very DANGEROUS animals...good luck!
Back to top Go down
Robert
NPC
NPC
Robert

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 12:54 pm

"Ahh, Pyros..." I said with a relaxed voice as we entered the planet. I looked outside the window and past the clouds I could see a little bit of green land. "Looks like we're here."
Back to top Go down
Harry
NPC
NPC
Harry

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 12:58 pm

"Yup, let me just land the spaceship and we'll be okay to get o-" I was about to say until everything started to tremble. It was like the spaceship was malfunctioning, which rarely ever happens. "Guys what's going on? It's like I've lost control of the ship!" I yelled as I panicked and pressed every single button on the control panel.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 1:01 pm

"Woahh!" Melania yelled as she tried to hold on to something. The ship was shaking and falling at a fast rate. "What's going on?!" She yelled trying to keep a grip on one of the pipelines. 
Back to top Go down
SweetCarla
Enchantix
Enchantix
SweetCarla

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Cotton got up front to the control panel to see if she could tell what was wrong. As the ship continued to fall she realised what was wrong. "It's Pyros! It's nature force is battling with the technology from the ship. It's like it doesn't want technology to be a part of it's planet!" She explained while looking at Shar.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 7:01 am

"Just hold on tight for the crash landing." The ships sensors had stopped beeping and they were free falling. Thwack, bump, crash! went the ship. "Is everyone ok?" asked Shar.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 3:56 pm

"Yup, I'm perfectly fine!" Melania replied while feeling completely dizzy from all the shaking. The ship had crashed right in the middle of several trees and grass. Melania and the team then all started to get out from the ship.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:40 pm

"Great, so now we're on Pyros with no technology and we have no idea where the mirror shard is." Lidiya said passively as she got out the ship.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:43 pm

"Hmm..let me try my Magix Phone, it has the best connection and wifi in all of the Magic Dimension maybe it will wo-" Melania was about to say until she pulled out her phone and it got snatched by some fast-paced animals. "Heyyy!" She yelled as she looked at the animals.

Last edited by FlowerGal12 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monkeys
NPC
NPC
Monkeys

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:44 pm

"Ooh-ooh! Ahh-ahh!" The mischievous monkeys sounded as they took off with the girl's phone.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:46 pm

"Give me my phone back you evil little creatures!!" She yelled but the monkeys had already taken off. Melania then sighed and put her palm against her face. 
Back to top Go down
SweetCarla
Enchantix
Enchantix
SweetCarla

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:50 pm

"There's no point, technology just doesn't work on this place. We have to find someone who can help us and guide us out of this jungle!" Cotton tried to reason with everyone.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 6:42 pm

“Your phone is gone Mel. The village is about ten miles southwest from here.” Shar started to head in that direction. “Watch out for monkeys and other creatures, last thing we need is for someone to get bit.” She added, “The villagers don’t take well to outsiders, more outsiders are poachers.”
Back to top Go down
Robert
NPC
NPC
Robert

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 4:08 pm

"Oh gosh, so much for a fun adventure..." I sighed as I started walking. All at once, I accidentally tripped over a branch and landed on some straw. "Argh!!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Perenna
NPC
NPC
Perenna

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 4:10 pm

The boy had fallen onto the straw of my jungle hut. "Who are you?!" I yelled as I grabbed my wooden spear and pointed it at the intruders.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 4:12 pm

"Uhhh..." Melania gulped as the spear was pointed towards them. Any wrong movements and they could all turn into meat. "We're on a mission to save the Magic Dimension. We believe there's a magic shard misplaced on this planet." She tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Perenna
NPC
NPC
Perenna

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 4:14 pm

"I don't believe you!" I yelled as I pointed the spear closer to them. "Why are you headed towards the Akada Village? What do you want from them?" I asked with a hostile voice.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 8:12 am

"Perenna!" Shar called out to get her attention. "It's me, Shar. Please don't freakout over my skin. They're with me. Melania speaks the truth. I may have gotten myself and boyfriend in a little bit of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Perenna
NPC
NPC
Perenna

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:05 pm

"Wha-it can't be! Shar! Is it really you?" I replied out of shock as I immediately dropped my spear and hugged her. "I've missed you so much!"
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:06 pm

"Uhhh....you two know each other?" Lidiya asked with a confused face.
Back to top Go down
Perenna
NPC
NPC
Perenna

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:10 pm

"Shar and I practically grew up in the village together. We used to train with each other in hand-to-hand combat. We were basically meant to be warriors from birth, haha, right Shar?" I explained as I relaxed my tone.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 9:05 am

"Yup, you can let go of me now." Perenna let go of Shar. "When there is only one village, you kind of know everyone." Shar said to her group. "So you haven't seen any magic shard around here have you?" She asked her old friend. Shar really hoped Perenna was gonna ask about Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Perenna
NPC
NPC
Perenna

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:40 am

"Magic shard? No, sorry. What do you need a magic shard for? Is that why your skin is green?" I asked trying to understand the situation a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:46 am

"Well," Shar started walking towards the village. "So, I got a boyfriend, yes I know shocker, and he's parents had an arranged marriage for him, and well Drizella cursed him to say 'I do' at the wedding. Oh, we crashed his wedding, and I got cursed as well. So ya."

Last edited by musa225 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perenna
NPC
NPC
Perenna

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 7:18 am

"Oh, right..." I replied trying to process all the information. "Well, the Akada Village is just a few miles from here so-" I was about to say until a loud roar interrupted everything. I quickly grabbed my spear and looked out for the threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Jungle   The Great Jungle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Jungle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Pyros-
Jump to: