15 Years of Winx 2078emq
15 Years of Winx 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

15 Years of Winx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

15 Years of Winx Empty
PostSubject: 15 Years of Winx   15 Years of Winx EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 3:29 pm

15 Years of Winx UQyI1i6

January 28th, 2019 marked the 15 year anniversary of Winx Club. We thank Iginio Straffi for creating such a magical and magnificent show that teaches boys and girls everywhere the values of friendship, family, love and adventure. Today we have some important news to tell you about MagicalWinxClub and the events that will be added shortly to celebrate our 15 years of being together! 

- All Episodes Uploaded to 'Winx Cinema'
In honor of 15 years of Winx, We'll try to upload every single episode of Winx Club 
to the 'Winx Cinema' section located in 'The Lounge'

- Roleplay Shutting Down
Due to many inconveniences and time management, the roleplay will soon be shutting down.
 The stories and adventures that all our characters have been through, will be kept in 'The Omega Dimension'/Basket
We will continue to update the forum and add new stuff to it even after the roleplay closes.
We know that this was a big part of our forum but unfortunately with MagicalVanessa going off to university, she will not have the time to update the roleplay. 
We thank you so much for being a part of the journey, we've made incredible stories together, fought villainous monsters, cried a lot of tears, and accomplished many things over the past 3 years of roleplay. Best to you all!
And remember, the magic never stops!

Here's a sneak peek to season 8 of the brand new 'Winx Club'!

Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

15 Years of Winx Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 Years of Winx   15 Years of Winx EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Aww! I'm sad the roleplay is closing down. It was so fun playing as my oc and styling her clothes! I understand how hard you've been working though :D Thank you for everything you've done. 

(Also season 8 looks really weird but who knows I might enjoy it!)
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

15 Years of Winx Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 Years of Winx   15 Years of Winx EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:16 am

I understand the decision to close the role-play, just wondering if the current stories line will get to be finished?
Good luck with college!
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

15 Years of Winx Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 Years of Winx   15 Years of Winx EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Thank you! And yes, the current storyline will continue and after that we'll introduce a final storyline to end the roleplay. So overall, the roleplay should officially close around August or July. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

15 Years of Winx Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 Years of Winx   15 Years of Winx Empty

Back to top Go down

15 Years of Winx
Page 1 of 1