Guest Fitting Room 2078emq
Guest Fitting Room 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Guest Fitting Room

Go down 
+2
Guliano
MagicalVanessa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Guest Fitting Room CMB6IHc

This is the Fitting Room. Talented tailors and fashion designers are hired in the palace to dress up royals and guests.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 3:29 pm

"Ooohhh, Guliano!!" I yelled as I burst through the door with Shar, Lidiya, and Melania behind me.
Back to top Go down
Guliano
NPC
NPC
Guliano

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 3:30 pm

"Ah! Caroline! How are you, darling?" I politely asked as I welcomed the girls into the fitting room.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 3:33 pm

"I'm great Guliano. This is my cousin Melania, and these are her friends, Lidiya and Shar. They've come here on an important mission to stop Prince Gabriel from marrying Princess Destiny." I explained in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Guliano
NPC
NPC
Guliano

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 3:35 pm

"Oh, well an important mission requires a jaw-dropping outfit. King Viribus, Gabriel's dad is very obsessive over Eraklyon culture. I must make sure that you all have the perfect outfit that reflects the beauties of Eraklyon." I contemplated as I grabbed some measuring tape and scissors.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 3:39 pm

"Well then, let's get tailoring! There's no time to waste!" Melania exclaimed with a determined voice.
Back to top Go down
Guliano
NPC
NPC
Guliano

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 3:52 pm

I immediately started cutting, resizing, and decorating the fabric pieces to the outfits I was making. I had to make sure that they were made with care and represented the vision I had in mind. After a while, I was finally done with the outfits and was ready to showcase them to the girls. "Walla!" I shouted with great pride. 

"Shar, for you I created an outfit with special silky Solarix fabric. King Viribus will take a liking to your outfit as it represents the former style that Eraklyon is known for which is the elegant style in clothing. The bows add a magical touch to the dress and overall you just look fantastic!" I explained.
"So what do you think?"

Guest Fitting Room IORppxs
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 7:29 pm

“It’s gorgeous!” Exclamation Shar. “Hopefully this dress will help. I know clothes aren’t everything, but they do help.”
Back to top Go down
Guliano
NPC
NPC
Guliano

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:00 pm

"Magnificent! I'm glad you like it!" I said as I helped her off the stool so she could go back and change into her normal clothes. I then wrapped her dress in an elegant box to be held until the night. 

"Okay, Lidiya, your turn! I've decided to go with the theme of 'The Rose of Eraklyon' for you. The title is based off of a famous book in Eraklyon. The King will appreciate and recognize your dress as a symbol of respect for the culture in Eraklyon. What do you think?" I asked.

Guest Fitting Room DLUWZ0E
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:55 pm

"Oh wow! I usually never let my hair down or wear girly dresses, but this might actually do. I love the design of it, you did a really great job Guliano!" Lidiya admired as she looked and examined her sparkly dress. 
Back to top Go down
Guliano
NPC
NPC
Guliano

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:11 am

"Excellent! Melania, it's your turn." I said as I welcomed Melania onto the stepping stool. I then let her try her dress so she could examine it. "For you Melania, the Regal Dragon Dress. It's a custom dress I've created that stems from the ancient Eraklyon tale of the Lost Dragon. The King will admire your knowledge in our culture." 

Guest Fitting Room 2d9kJKU
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 5:15 pm

"Aww, Guliano! I love it!" Melania yelled out as she twirled in her elegant dress. "Prince Gabriel and his parents won't have a choice but to notice us, with these outfits on!" She said as she encouraged Shar. 
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 pm

"Now that we have our outfits, there is no time to waste. We only have 3 hours before the wedding starts. Caroline, can you take Shar to meet Prince Gabriel before the wedding starts? She has to let him know that we have a plan to get him out of here." Lidiya explained.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:39 pm

"Yeah sure, Shar, are you emotionally ready to speak to Gabriel?" I asked before taking her.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 10:16 am

Shar blinked at the question. Now that it was finally time to see Gabriel, Shar’s emotions were everywhere. Excitement, since she was finally gonna see her boyfriend; but also nervousness, because she’s was going to have to somehow convince Gabriel’s parents that love should trump tradition. “I guess I am.”
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 3:39 pm

"Good then. Follow me." I said as I led Shar towards Gabriel's fitting room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guest Fitting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Fitting Room   Guest Fitting Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest Fitting Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Eraklyon :: King's Palace-
Jump to: