Palace Corridor 2078emq
Palace Corridor 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Palace Corridor

Go down 
+3
Gabriel
ColletteTheWitch
MagicalVanessa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Palace Corridor ZgyHDas

This is the corridor. It is designed with ancient royal pieces and there are a few Knights guarding around the area.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 9:13 am

After successfully sneaking some food from the kitchen, Lidiya and Shar were making their way back to the guest bedroom until they heard argumentative voices approaching. They both hid themselves so they wouldn't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 9:15 am

"I TOLD YOU! I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!" I yelled as I walked off from my appointed guard.
Back to top Go down
King's Knights
NPC
NPC
King's Knights

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 9:16 am

"But Prince Gabriel, Your father has stated that a guard must be with you at all times." The guard insisted as he followed the prince.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
NPC
NPC
Gabriel

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 9:17 am

"ARGH!" I yelled as I walked back to my room with the guard still following me.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 9:20 am

Shar and Lidiya then stopped hiding. "See, I told you we would see Prince Gabriel! All we have to do is wait for tomorrow so you can speak to hi-" Lidiya was saying until she bumped into someone causing them both to fall. 
Back to top Go down
Destiny
NPC
NPC
Destiny

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 9:30 am

"Ugh, watch where you're going! Gosh, what type of servants has the palace been hiring..." I scolded. As I got up, I realized who the girl behind her was. It was Shar. "Shar? Interesting seeing you here. Have you come to see Prince Gabriel and I happily getting married?" I asked with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:20 am

It took all of Shar's self-control to not slap Destiny in the face. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." She said as she gritted through her teeth. "Besides, do you really want to be married to a man who doesn't love you?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny
NPC
NPC
Destiny

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 am

"Haha, oh Shar, you have such a great sense of humor. After all, Gabriel is marrying me and not you... the only person he doesn't love is you. Now if you excuse me, I have to go decide which wedding gown Gabriel will like the most." I said as I grinned at Shar and pushed her and her friend out the way.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:48 am

That comment pushed Shar over the edge. She sent a blast of air directly at Destiny, knocking her down on the ground. "Don't you ever say that Gabriel doesn't love me!"
Back to top Go down
Destiny
NPC
NPC
Destiny

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:56 am

"AHHHH!" I yelled as I hit the ground. "GUARDS! SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed out loud.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 11:00 am

"Shar! C'mon let's go! If we get caught by the guards, they'll kick us out and then you really won't see Gabriel ever again. C'mon!" Lidiya warned as she grabbed Shar's hand and ran off back to their room.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
NPC
NPC
Caroline

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 3:57 pm

As Shar and I snuck to the upper floor trying to make the least amount of noise we possibly could, I decided to give her some advice. I also noticed Gabriel's tailor had left his room. "Okay, so you approximately have about 15 minutes to talk to Gabriel. By the looks of it, all the security guards are on their break and his tailor just walked outside. It's just going to be you two, which gives you the perfect chance to explain to him everything." I explained. "Good luck!" I said as I showed her where the door was.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:10 am

"Thanks for all the help." Shar grabbed the door handle and let out a deep before going in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palace Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Corridor   Palace Corridor Empty

Back to top Go down

Palace Corridor
Page 1 of 1