Stella's Boutique  2078emq
Stella's Boutique  2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Stella's Boutique

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Stella's Boutique  Empty
PostSubject: Stella's Boutique    Stella's Boutique  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Stella's Boutique  EHsViXl

Welcome to Stella's Boutique! Here you'll be able to borrow some of her exclusively designed outfits only available to Alfea students for a night out or a specific adventure! 
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

Stella's Boutique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stella's Boutique    Stella's Boutique  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:35 pm

"Hmm, so let's see... maybe I should lengthen the dress a bit mo-" I said to myself but was interrupted by the knocking on my door. I went to open it and saw The Sparx Club. "Hey girls! Nice to see you! Come in!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Stella's Boutique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stella's Boutique    Stella's Boutique  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:37 pm

"Haha, hi Stella!" Vanessa said as she and the girls walked in. 
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

Stella's Boutique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stella's Boutique    Stella's Boutique  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:38 pm

"So, what can I do for you girls?" I asked in an excited tone.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Stella's Boutique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stella's Boutique    Stella's Boutique  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Luna walked up. "I am going on a date tonight and I need the perfect outfit", Luna replied.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

Stella's Boutique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stella's Boutique    Stella's Boutique  EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 4:57 pm

"Oooh well don't worry, I have just the outfit! I like to call this dress 'The Purple Rose'. It's made out of velvet fabric and is super high-class and fashionable! Perfect for a night out!" I said as I showed Luna the dress.

I gave Luna the dress and she went to try it on, I then helped her pair the accessories up. "There you go! What do you think?" 

Stella's Boutique  Qsd1otb
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Stella's Boutique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stella's Boutique    Stella's Boutique  EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 5:11 pm

Luna looked in the mirror. "I LOVE it! Thank you so much Stella!", Luna said excitedly. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

Stella's Boutique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stella's Boutique    Stella's Boutique  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:14 am

"Don't worry about it hun! Just make sure you enjoy your date!" I said before Luna walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stella's Boutique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stella's Boutique    Stella's Boutique  Empty

Back to top Go down

Stella's Boutique
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Alfea-
Jump to: