Summer Festival - Page 3 2078emq
Summer Festival - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Festival

Go down 
+11
Stephanie
Kevin
Austin
FlowerGal12
ColletteTheWitch
SweetCarla
musa225
MagicalVanessa
LoliRock!
Romeo
Citizens
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Summer Festival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festival - Page 3 8yiDZHJ

Welcome to the Summer Festival at The Magix Park! This section of the park opens every once a year. There are tons of things to do at the festival like water fights, photo booths, arcade games, and you can even get face paint!

Rainbow Face Paint    Hearts Face Paint   
FREE                          FREE

Summer Festival - Page 3 Wat_f000_facedetail-02rainbow                     Summer Festival - Page 3 Wat_f000_facedetail-03hearts
Star Face Paint        Butterflies Face Paint
FREE                          FREE

Summer Festival - Page 3 Wat_f000_facedetail-04star                    Summer Festival - Page 3 Wat_f000_facedetail-01butterfly
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 6:44 am

"Wow, that sounds so inspirational. I - I really admire the way you work hard to protect your friends and your home planet." I replied to Luna as I blushed and got nervous. "You're going to be a legendary fairy one day." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 9:46 am

“Before you ask a million and one questions. Whatever Gabriel and I talked about, is between him and I.” Shar stated to her friends. “So what do you all want to do next?”
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 12:59 pm

"I would like to do face painting," Fosqa started to say "but if you guys want to do other things first we can do them." Fosqa finished.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Luna blushed along with Austin. "You really think so?", Luna said as she giggled a bit and didn't realize how much she started to fall for him.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Austin
NPC
NPC
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:57 am

"Yeah, I do." I said as I gazed into her eyes. I kind of got lost into her eyes for a moment, she was just really beautiful to me. I then snapped out of it and nervously asked "Hey, um... if you're not busy maybe sometime - we could - uh, I don't know maybe grab coffee together?"
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Luna gave another gentle smile. "Yes, I would like that very much.", Luna replied staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
SweetCarla
Enchantix
Enchantix
SweetCarla

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 4:09 pm

"I want to get my face painted first too!" Cotton said agreeing with Fosqa.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 10:21 am

“Sounds like we are gonna get our faces painted!” Shar decided, since no one else said anything.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Melania along with her friends and their boyfriends all went to get their face painted. The painting station was in a tent filled with flowers. It was really pretty. "Hey, could I get the butterflies painting please?" Mel said to the painter in charge.
Back to top Go down
SweetCarla
Enchantix
Enchantix
SweetCarla

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 12:06 pm

"Can I get some hearts please?" Cotton said to the painters as she entered the tent with her boyfriend, Andre.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Soon enough, Luna joined Talia and Vanessa again. "Oh heyy! So what did you and Austin talk about? Do you think he's cute?" Vanessa teased.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Luna laughed and nodded to signal a yes. "We just talked about life, nothing too important.", Luna winked and smiled. "What about you? How are things with Kevin?", Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 3:52 pm

"I would like the rainbow face paint, please?" Fosqa said. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 12:13 pm

"We're fine. I'm just really happy we're all finally happy again. You found your parents, your sister is happy with her friends, and you're finally falling in love again." Vanessa replied with a smile back as she went on to hug Talia and Luna.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 12:59 pm

“I’ll take a star, when you get a chance.” Shar added.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 2:25 pm

"Yeah, I am actually happy to be falling in love again. And I am happy that I have you two as my friends. I never would have made it this far without you two.", Luna said, keeping her smile, and hugging Vanessa and Talia.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Lidiya noticed one of the paint artists about to touch her face, "WOAHHH, slow down there buddy. I don't want to be painted." She declined as the artists went to paint the other girls.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Once the girls had their faces painted, Shar asked. "There's a photo booth. Did we want to do that or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:08 am

"I'm okay with it," Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 2:45 pm

"Well, I didn't buy this outfit for no reason. I might as well take a picture to save this memory of my bank account going broke." Lidiya replied sarcastically as she and her friends went into the photo booth.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Melania put a coin in the picture booth machine and said "Okay, on the count of three everyone say 'SUMMER!'...ONE.....TWO....THREE...SUMMER!!!!!!!!"

Summer Festival - Page 3 YykFu4q

*The Summer Festival Story ends here* 
NEXT STORY: "A New Adventure Begins..."

"Students all around Magix have started their classes and are packed with assignments! The Rebellix Club continue their studies at Alfea, this year having to focus on their Enchantix. How will they simultaneously reach full fairy status while balancing their love lives and friendship? With so much school work to be done, Shar can focus on only one thing.. getting her boyfriend, Prince Gabriel out of an arranged marriage.

Meanwhile, a new adventure begins for the Sparx Club! They find themselves on Earth again this time to stop the destruction of life in the ocean! It won't be easy as a new villain approaches.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festival   Summer Festival - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Festival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3