Fashion Boutqiue 2078emq
Fashion Boutqiue 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Fashion Boutqiue

Go down 
+4
Fosqa
LoliRock!
Fairymagic
MagicalVanessa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 3:35 pm

FASHION BOUTIQUE

Fashion Boutqiue Vlfxsn0

Welcome to the Fashion Boutique, this is a store located in the Magix Mall and will be the main place where you'll buy your totally stylin' clothes! Check out some of our latest looks below!

Disco Earrings - 25 Heart Coins  Disco Sunglasses  - 25 Heart Coins   

Fashion Boutqiue VEh9RT2                                Fashion Boutqiue OlixACt

Blue Raincoat Set - 119 Heart Coins   Green Raincoat Set - 119 Heart Coins
Fashion Boutqiue XzA71Pm                      Fashion Boutqiue CETAX6M
Sweet Petunia Dress - 34 Heart Coins
Fashion Boutqiue SPFIB9x

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:44 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:53 pm

"This shop is everything I could ask for and more." Melania said as she walked into the new store with Shar,Fosqa,Lidiya,Lyra, and Cotton
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:55 pm

"You know what... for the first time in my life I don't want to gag at the sight of clothes." Said Lidiya while looking at the selections.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Shar looked at the clothes, “Right?” Shar responsed to Lidiya.  “These are actually kind of cute.” The pool princess outfit caught her eye.  “I wonder if this comes in purple? If not, this color works too.”

Last edited by musa225 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:59 pm

The Sparx Club walked into the Fashion Boutique ready to shop. The store was brand new and super advanced, there were little machines that processed each order to make the buying process quicker. "This is so cool! I think I might buy this, it looks pretty cute." Vanessa said picking out the 'CHIQ POOL GIRL' outfit.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:02 pm

A machine popped out in front of Shar as she was looking at the outfit. "The outfit you are viewing is available in five colors: Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green, and Pink." 

Another machine popped out in front of Vanessa as she picked out the outfit. "The outfit you have selected is 30 Heart Coins and comes in four colors: Original, Pink, Yellow, and Red."
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:05 pm

“Whoa! This is new.” The machine half startled her. “Um. I’ll take the pool princess in purple please.” Shar said to the machine.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:08 pm

The machine processed Shar's order. "Purchase Complete!" The machine said as a check mark appeared on it's screen. The machine then put Shar's dress in a bag. "Thank you for shopping!"
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:15 pm

"Well, I guess now we know where all the money from the Magix Charity Fund went." Lidiya said as she examined the machines. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Lyra was looking around the selection as she got wide-eyed by the outfits.
Luna was also looking around as she saw some outfits catching her eye. She was staring very hard at the pool princess outfit. She then walked up to the register to get the pool princess outfit in purple.

Lyra then walked over to her sister carrying the Summer Fling outfit. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:17 pm

"Can I purchase the CHIQ POOL GIRL outfit in pink then please?" Vanessa said to the machine while she got her coins out.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:22 pm

• "Pool Princess outfit in Purple, coming right up!" The machine said as it processed Luna's order. When the purchase was completed, the machine put Luna's order in a shopping bag. "Thank you for shopping!" 

• Meanwhile, another machine was taking Lyra's order. "Summer Fling Outfit. Processing." The machine said. When the purchase was complete, the machine put Lyra's dress in a bag. "Thank you for shopping!"

• A machine was processing Vanessa's order. "CHIQ POOL GIRL in pink. Processing." it said. When the purchase was complete, the machine put Vanessa's dress in a bag. "Thank you for shopping!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:23 pm

"This place is so High-Tech!" Vanessa exclaimed as she took her shopping bag.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:24 pm

Luna and Lyra got their bags and went by the door to wait for the other girls to get their bags. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:25 pm

"Hmmmm...what should I buy? Ohhhh, this Beach Party outfit looks nice. Can I get this in blue?" Talia asked out loud, waiting for a machine to pop up.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:27 pm

"Of course!" The machine yelled as it popped up. It then started processing Talia's order. "Beach Party Outfit in Blue, order completed." It said as it handed Talia her shopping bag. "Thank you for shopping!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:38 pm

When Vanessa,Luna,and Talia were finished shopping they all said goodbye to Luna's sister and her friends. They then made their way back to Alfea so they could get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 5:33 pm

"I'll buy the park playdate outfit, but I don't know the colors it comes in if it comes in more than one. I would like green." Fosqa said
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 5:37 am

"Park Playdate Outfit in green. Processing." The machine said as it completed Fosqa's order. It then took the dress and put it in a shopping bag for her. "Thank you for shopping with us!"
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Lidiya looked at the mannequin with the 'CHIQ POOL GIRL' outfit and selected it. "Yeah I'd like this in it's original form please."
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:36 pm

The outfits were cute but nothing was really catching Melania's eye. "There's nothing here that really screams me. I think I'll just wear something from home. Either way, this shop is totally cool!" She said in excitement.

Last edited by FlowerGal12 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:37 pm

The machine then processed Lidiya's order. "CHIQ POOL GIRL. order complete. Thank you for shopping!" The machine said as it put her outfit in a shopping bag.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:53 pm

"So now that everyone has their stuff, can we head back now?" Shar asked. "This has been enough shopping for me for one day."
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 4:00 pm

"Haha, for once I agree on that." Melania replied as she and the girls left back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fashion Boutqiue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion Boutqiue   Fashion Boutqiue Empty

Back to top Go down

Fashion Boutqiue
Page 1 of 1