The Omega Dimension 2078emq
The Omega Dimension 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Omega Dimension

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Omega Dimension Empty
PostSubject: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:49 pm

The Omega Dimension YypE4Fs

This is the Omega Dimension, the worst of the worst stay here. They are frozen criminals, who are stored here to think about their actions or spend an eternity here.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:01 pm

Soon the Sparx Club arrived at the Omega Dimension where Karma was hiding. The girls transformed out of their Tracix wings and back into their Believix wings. "It's so cold here...and scary." Vanessa said as she walked around looking at all the frozen criminals.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:08 pm

"Let's just hope we don't have to stay here any longer than we need to", Luna said as she looked around at everything that is frozen here.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:19 pm

"Yeah." Talia added. She thought about the situation and Ricardo's death, it reminded her of her parents somehow. She missed them. "Where's Karma?" She asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:20 pm

"I don't kno-" Vanessa was about to say until she heard wings fluttering, the warrior fairies had arrived to help the girls. 
Back to top Go down
Warrior Fairies
NPC
NPC
Warrior Fairies

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:21 pm

"We didn't see any sign of Karma on our way here." One of the warrior fairies said. "But we'll keep looking." The fairy continued as the warrior fairies split up to search for Karma.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:41 pm

"Thank you." Vanessa said. The Sparx Club then started looking around together. "Where could she have gone..." Vanessa asked, she then suddenly heard a noise. It was someone running. "SHE'S OVER THERE!" Vanessa then yelled as she and the girls started flying after Karma.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:44 pm

"Urgh." I grunted as I ran. I then realised the Sparx Club were chasing after me. "ARGH!" I yelled as I used one of my spells to blast the ice from the wall onto the floor to block their path. My powers were getting weak, I needed to find a hiding space. 
Back to top Go down
Warrior Fairies
NPC
NPC
Warrior Fairies

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:45 pm

On the other side of the prison, the warrior fairies were gathered and saw Karma in front of them. "HA! YOU CAN'T RUN NOW KARMA! WE'VE GOT YOU!" One of the warrior fairies said.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:46 pm

I was afraid, but I wasn't defeated yet. "NO! I'VE GOT YOU! ARGHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I used some of my power to attack the ice on the walls. As my attacks hit the walls, the ice from the ceiling collapsed and fell on the warrior fairies. "HAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed wickedly as I continued running.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:48 pm

"ARGH!" Talia yelled as she used her magic spells to dissolve the ice in front of them. "Oh no! Look the Warrior Fairies! We have to get the ice off of them or else they're going to freeze to death!" 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:49 pm

"You're right Talia! Do you think you can use your powers to dissolve the ice?" Vanessa asked since she and Luna didn't have any ice or water powers.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:50 pm

"I'll try... WATER CONTROL!" Talia yelled as she controlled the liquid in the ice and melted it releasing the warrior fairies who were trapped under it. 
Back to top Go down
Warrior Fairies
NPC
NPC
Warrior Fairies

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:50 pm

"T-Thank you, Sparx Club." 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:52 pm

"No problem. You girls really took a hit with the ice, you need to recover. Just stay here and recharge your energy. We'll handle Karma." Vanessa said as she Luna and Talia chased after Karma. As they were flying towards her path, Vanessa finally saw Karma's feet. "SHE'S OVER THERE! C'MON LET'S GO!" 
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:56 pm

I was running out of breath from all the running I was doing. "NO!" I yelled as I reached a dead end. They would be catching up to me soon. I hid before they could find me.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:57 pm

"SHOW YOURSELF KARMA!" Vanessa yelled as she and her friends reached the dead end. The girls could hear footsteps. "HIYA!" Vanessa yelled  attacking some of the ice blocks so she could see the view better.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:58 pm

"YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME!" I yelled as I blasted the Fairy of Nature knocking her onto the ground. I then stood in front of the Sparx Club and was ready to fight the final battle. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Talia stared at Karma. She knew this was going to be one serious battle, a battle that would go down in magic history. She then prepared her spells for the final battle.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:00 pm

Vanessa then got up off the floor and looked at Karma. She then gave her a glare and prepared her spell for the convergence.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:01 am

"Hmph......." I grunted as I looked at the three fairies before me. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I yelled as I attacked them with all of my energy. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:03 am

"ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vanessa,Luna, and Talia yelled together as they attacked Karma together. "BELIEVIX CONVERGENCE!" They yelled. Their spell and Karma's spell then clashed. They would have to use all of their power to attack her and see who would win the final battle.

The Omega Dimension IrJOitb
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 11:57 am

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled as I used all my strength to push my spell against theirs, as I used my energy, my spell was able to knock the Fairy of Nature out of the convergence.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 11:58 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa yelled as she got knocked to the ground because of Karma's spell. She was okay though. Shen then immediately got up and went back into the convergence.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:00 pm

"Argh....this isn't going to work! She's too powerful!" Talia yelled as she tried to focus all her magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Omega Dimension   The Omega Dimension Empty

Back to top Go down

The Omega Dimension
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: The Omega Dimension-
Jump to: