A piece of Inspiration 2078emq
A piece of Inspiration 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

A piece of Inspiration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

A piece of Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: A piece of Inspiration   A piece of Inspiration EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 2:58 pm

Hey, I am sharing this piece that I wrote this past weekend. Everybody whom I have shown it to really liked it. So, I am sharing it with the entire forum. I believe everybody needs this at some point in their life. :) I hope you like it and that it made your day 100000% better.

Sometimes you stop to think about the purpose of life. You wonder if it is worth living. You start to wonder if anybody cares for you at all. But, then, you think in a different direction. You stop to think about how life has a purpose. A purpose in which others wish that they had when they think they don't. You think that things would be different when you are gone and off the planet into a different world. But, then, sometimes you just need to stop, take a breathe, and relax. Think about how others would feel and where your life could end up. Your life is full of wonders. Wonders that you are still trying to discover. Such us a college scholarship or a new job or a new family or a new career path such as singing, writing, or programming. Which ever one is that that you decide to be, it is your decision. Nobody can make it for you. It is something that you do on your own. Although, stopping to breathe and to concentrate on your life choices is nothing like smelling the roses outside your house and in the home garden. It is much more than that. It takes complete stillness and ability to stop, focus on what your mind is saying and how you are breathing to be able to relax and create a new way of living instead of living a depressive life. Depression equals suicide. That is not an excellent path to go down. You give others pain and sorrow when you can easily just stay living and focus on what makes you happy: your friends, family, and learning new things to keep your mind active and exercised.
     Some will say that there is no worth to living a good life. That the Universe is a fake and that nothing is real anymore. But, that is only because they don't try. Or they tried and they think that they lost the war with themselves. The only thing wrong with that is, they simply gave up without going any further. They thought that life is worthless and has no purpose in reality when, in our reality, life has a purpose. You just need to find the purpose to your life whether it is living for the ones you care about or living because you have a job and make good money whether you are married, dating or single and whether you have children or not. Life is always worth living if you try and not give up. Giving up is like letting your mind quite and shut down. It will kill you on the inside and outside. It is a way to make and destroy pain and it is a road you really don't want to go down. You are in control of who you are. Keep it positive, keep it real. Nobody can be you. Only you can be you and only I can be me. This is a place that everyone should be. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: A piece of Inspiration   A piece of Inspiration EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 1:00 am

This is really good! I never even thought about the universe like that until reading this! Thank you

Fairymagic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: A piece of Inspiration   A piece of Inspiration EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:40 am

I'm glad you liked it! I will try to write more pieces like this.  :tecnaemoji:
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A piece of Inspiration   A piece of Inspiration Empty

Back to top Go down

A piece of Inspiration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creativity-
Jump to: