Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk! 2078emq
Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk! 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk! Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk!   Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 am

Hello, Winxers! In case you haven't heard, 2019 has some good things in store for the Winx. Warner Bros have partnered up with Rainbow S.p.A and Rai Fiction to produce a Winx Club Live Action Movie. It will start filming in early 2019 and will get the Hollywood treatment, and it will air on Netflix or possibly in cinemas. The movie is once again a reboot of the series, which means it's based off of the beginning of the whole series. We don't know if the transformation in the movie will be anything like the original (Magic Winx/Charmix) though, I guess we'll just have to wait and find out!

source: http://deadline.com/2016/02/winx-club-live-action-treatment-via-hollywood-gang-1201699941/

In other exciting news, a sneak peek of the transformation for Winx Club Season 8 has been released!
What do you guys think of it? 

Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk! D7vAYft
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk!   Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 1:58 pm

A live action movie has always made me nervous. Let's hope they get it right!
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk!   Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 1:01 am

I can't wait for the live action movie, I hope the cast is good and that they have amazing effects, kind of like Harry Potter. For season 8, I like the transformation but it looks a bit childish. It kind of reminds me of another franchise like Novi Stars or something. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk!   Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:49 am

I can't wait to see what they will do with a live action movie.
As for season 8, I like the look and I am excited to see it. It looks interesting. I am not going to judge it by the way it looks. I am just going to watch it and then tell my opinion on the way the acting and the action is.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk!   Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk! Empty

Back to top Go down

Winx Club: Season 8 & Live Action Talk!
Page 1 of 1