Temple of Air [RP] 2078emq
Temple of Air [RP] 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Temple of Air [RP]

Go down 
+5
Fairymagic
Fosqa
ColletteTheWitch
FlowerGal12
MagicalVanessa
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:32 am

Temple of Air [RP] DjyoQH8

Welcome to the Temple of Air. It is the last elemental location of Downland. The temple is located high above in the clouds with a peaceful surrounding. Nobody lives around there and it is the home of ancient elements. The Element of Air is located in the temple and it controls all power to do with wind and levitation. 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 am

After a long journey, the girls arrived to a magical place. The Temple of Air. Unlike the other elements it was so peaceful and quite. Birds were chirping in happiness and clouds surrounded the temple. "Well, I guess this is it." Melania said as she and her friends walked into the temple.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:12 am

"Finally...the last element-" Lidiya was about to say until they heard a voice. "STEP BACK!" It yelled.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:13 am

"I don't know which evil sent you here to destroy my kingdom but I will not let you win!" I exclaimed as I summoned my wings.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:32 am

"We were not sent by anything evil!" Shar said in a clear voice.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 7:26 pm

"We were sent to help destroy an evil force." Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:46 am

When the half-centaur like girl spoke, I immediately went into a mode of shock. "It- It can't be... I thought you disappeared.. I thought.." I could barely speak. I then immediately hugged her. "Fosqa, my daughter..." I cried out.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 am

"Mom?" Fosqa asked while hugging. "I was living in an orphanage on Earth in Italy and these girls are my classmates from Alfea." When they were done hugging.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 am

"Fosqa...I am so sorry for abandoning you. It wasn't my decision. Something terrible happened and your dad he...he's gone. I don't know where your siblings are..or if they're even alive but you being here gives me hope." I said as I wiped the tears off my face. "There was a war against humans and fairies. The Wizards of the Black Circle tried to capture every single fairy alive until they were destroyed by the Winx. Before that the wizards came to Downland and tried to destroy everyone here. Instead of being the Queen that I was supposed to be, I hid. I put you in a portal and left you on Earth. I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:22 am

"It's okay." Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:13 am

"Not to break up this family reunion, that no one saw coming, but we still have a mission to complete." Shar stated matter-a-factually.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:44 am

"Okay. Guys," Fosqa said, "Didn't Headmistress Faragonda say that one of the choices was to find the Queen who could help us destroy the evil force?"
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:57 am

"Yes and no. Faragonda said about about finding a very, very powerful Queen. But she also said," Shar cleared her throat, " 'The only way to stop whoever has the Codex is to destroy the elements'. " Shar quoted.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:40 am

"Shar's right. Sorry Queen Erica, but we have to do as we're told to save the magic dimension." Melania said ready to attack the last element.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:42 am

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that. These elements are all I have and they are all the magic dimension has. HUA!" I yelled as I trapped all the girls except for my daughter against the wall. 
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:45 am

"Argh...argh! Fosqa! YOU HAVE TO DESTROY THE LAST ELEMENT! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE MAGIC DIMENSION!" Melania insisted. She couldn't get out of the trap because the Queen was so powerful.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:47 am

"Sweetie...don't do it. Look at me. Destroying these elements means destroying me. These elements are a part of me. Don't do it." I said as I looked at Fosqa.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 pm

"Mom," Fosqa said "someone evil has the codex and if they come here and get the elements we wouldn't probably be able to defeat them. If you were the powerful Queen, Faragonda told us to find then give us another way to save the Magix dimension, if not destroying the Air element is our only last hope." Fosqa said going to the Air Element. "I'll only wait for four minutes for you to give us the other way to save the magix dimension."

Last edited by Fosqa on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:27 pm

"Sorry Mom but since you didn't give us another answer and this for the entire magix dimension. Air Blast!" Fosqa said and cried out destroying the Air Element which she reached. "If there was no other way other than destroying elements wouldn't a true queen or king save their planet by destroying the elements?" Fosqa asked/said.
Back to top Go down
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:21 pm

"Fosqa! No..." I yelled as she destroyed the element. I just stood there not knowing how to react. Suddenly, a flash of light appeared across the room and light sparkles started to form around Fosqa. She had transformed as the Fairy of Elements.

Temple of Air [RP] BgSwSt6
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:33 pm

With the destruction of the air element Shar lost her powers. Shar was confused. "Wait? How did you keep your powers? It's not, that I'm not happy for you, but I'm confused."
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Lyra went speechless. But was also confused. "Maybe because she is the fairy of elements, she gets to keep her powers", Lyra suggested. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Queen Erica
NPC
NPC
Queen Erica

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:46 pm

"Fosqa...you are the true princess of Downland. Royal blood from downland don't lose their powers as long as they are in Downland." I explained. "When you leave this place your powers will disappear just like everybody else's. When I leave this place...I'll just disappear." I said with worry. Suddenly, another huge ray of light fell upon the room. However this time I felt dark energy everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:46 pm

"HAHAHAHHAAHHAH!" I yelled in laughter as I summoned myself into the Temple of Air. "Thanks for destroying all of the elements for me!"
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 pm

"Wha- Headmistress Faragonda??!?!?!" Melania asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temple of Air [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Air [RP]   Temple of Air [RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple of Air [RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next