Katy, Fairy of Flowers 2078emq
Katy, Fairy of Flowers 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Katy, Fairy of Flowers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissKaty2003
Charmix
Charmix
MissKaty2003

Katy, Fairy of Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Katy, Fairy of Flowers   Katy, Fairy of Flowers EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 5:28 am

Full Name: Katherine Collie

Bio/Personality: Katy is usually kind, but can get annoyed very fast. She basically needs friends in her life because she cannot stand  being lonely. She likes the colours green and blue.
Origin: Katy lived on Earth for 15 years but then moved to Limpheain.

Power: Katy possesses the power of flowers.

Spell List (1 Low Spell, 1 Low Shield Spell, 1 Medium Spell) : Petal Bullets (shoots pointy and green glowing pink rose bullets from out of her hands),  Rose's protection (Creates a small green and red wall in front of her which has green holographic spines all over it), Heaven's Garden (immobilizes the target by tying them down with roots.)

Appearance:

Katy, Fairy of Flowers CTITgCb

Why do you want to join Alfea?: Her parents basically forced her to join but she learned to appreciate and love the school especially with the help of her friends.

Background History (Childhood & High School): Her parents lost her when she was a baby due to a defection at a portal. Baby Katy was transported on Earth where her adoptive parents found her. After 15 years of searching, her biological parents from Limphea finally found her and brought her back. After that, she was enrolled in Alfea.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Katy, Fairy of Flowers   Katy, Fairy of Flowers EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:16 am

Accepted! Your character's appearance will be updated shortly!
Back to top Go down
MissKaty2003
Charmix
Charmix
MissKaty2003

PostSubject: Re: Katy, Fairy of Flowers   Katy, Fairy of Flowers EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 11:01 am

I have a question! Are there any roleplaying groups I can join? If yes, can you send me a link to them of tell me where I can find them? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Katy, Fairy of Flowers   Katy, Fairy of Flowers EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:20 am

Your avatar has been updated! Not that I know of, but you can try BelieveInWinx but as far as I know our forum is the only one that focuses more on roleplay c; If you still want to roleplay, you can introduce your character in the courtyard where Ms. Griselda will welcome you! Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katy, Fairy of Flowers   Katy, Fairy of Flowers Empty

Back to top Go down

Katy, Fairy of Flowers
Page 1 of 1