Portal of Andros 2078emq
Portal of Andros 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Portal of Andros

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:44 am

Portal of Andros 23c387b92c

This is the Portal of Andros, over the portal lies the realm of the Infinite Ocean which only Sirenix fairies can cross. Near the portal you will also find the Stone of Andros which is the magic source of Andros' powers.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
NPC
NPC
Artemis

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:46 am

"Hurry girls! It's over here.... wow." I said as I looked at the stone which was on a ancient surface glowing. "Wow, the Stone of Andros has never looked like this. Whoever is controlling these monsters is using dark magic to control the Legendarium." I explained.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:48 am

"Well in that case we'll just have to use light magic to destroy the evil source." Talia said as she flew up to the stone. "ARGH!" Talia said as she tried to pull the stone out of the rock it was in. "ARGH! IT'S NOT MOVING! WHY?!!" 
Back to top Go down
Dark Sirens
NPC
NPC
Dark Sirens

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:49 am

All at once, a group of evil sirens appeared at the Portal of Andros, screeching they were ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
NPC
NPC
Artemis

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:51 am

"OH NO!" I yelled as I saw the sirens appear. I then looked back to Talia "Trying to pull it out of it's rock is not enough! You're gonna have to pay a sacrifice to the stone to turn it back to normal! That's why nobody has tried to bring the positive magic back to the seas, you have to sacrifice something big." I yelled as I started to attack the sirens.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:53 am

"NO! TALIA YOU ARE NOT SACRIFICING ANYTHING! WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO THROUGH WITH THIS!" Vanessa said as she stopped attacking the sirens to speak to Talia.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:55 am

"Vanessa you don't understand! I have to do this for my home planet. I will not let it fall in the hands of evil. I WISH- I WISH- I WISH TO SACRIFICE MY SIGHT!!' Talia yelled as she gave up her vision.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:57 am

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TALIAAAAAA!" The girls yelled in unison as a big explosion came out of the stone wiping out all the sirens and dark Legendarium magic from Andros.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 11:00 am

Talia opened her eyes and she could not see, she then started crying but she felt a strange energy coming around her. She then transformed into her Enchantix.

Portal of Andros 2408024aab
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:56 pm

"Talia! You - you earned your Enchantix!" Vanessa exclaimed as she looked at Talia's amazing new transformation.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 2:01 pm

"Yes but.... I still can't see." Talia said as tears flew down from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
NPC
NPC
Artemis

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 2:19 pm

"Don't worry Talia, something awful may have happened to you but the power of fairy dust will bring back your sight." I said as I embraced Talia's hands.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 2:23 pm

"Fairy dust!" Talia yelled as she closed her eyes and felt the fairy dust power surround her. She then got the fairy dust from her Enchantix bottle and placed the fairy dust on her eyes. 

Portal of Andros 3c15e5f246

"I can see again!" Talia shouted happily as she twirled with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 5:04 pm

(Sorry I am late again)

"Congratulations Talia!", Luna said congratulating her on her achievement and her ability to see again.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 12:17 pm

With a relief that Talia could see again, Vanessa immediately hugged Talia but suddenly a big portal opened in front of them. Through the portal, Vanessa could see her home realm, Linphea. "Well I guess, Linphea's our next stop. Thank you so much Artemis, for everything that you've done." Vanessa said as she began to go through the portal with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
NPC
NPC
Artemis

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 12:18 pm

"Don't mention it kid, good luck." I replied back as I gave the girls a smile while they went through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Portal of Andros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal of Andros   Portal of Andros Empty

Back to top Go down

Portal of Andros
Page 1 of 1