The Frutti Music Bar 2078emq
The Frutti Music Bar 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Frutti Music Bar

Go down 
+13
LoliRock!
Citizens
Ricardo
Kevin
Romeo
Mitzi
Fairymagic
FlowerGal12
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Stella
Klaus
Roxy
MagicalVanessa
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Frutti Music Bar Empty
PostSubject: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:15 pm

The Frutti Music Bar L5mqQEv

Welcome to the Frutti Music Bar, the bar is owned by Roxy's father Klaus. Here you will be able to order drinks or just dance around with your friends. This place is a major hotspot on holiday nights!
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 11:36 am

"Ah, I really missed the smell of the smoothies here." I said as we entered the Frutti Music Bar. I was looking around to spot my father.
Back to top Go down
Klaus
NPC
NPC
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 11:41 am

"ROXY! ROXY! OVER HERE!" I shouted and waved as I caught Roxy's attention. I then ran up to her while she ran up to me and we both gave each other a great hug. "Roxy! It's so good to see you again! Look at my little girl, she's all grown up." I said as I was still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:34 am

"Dad! I missed you too, haha, my fairy training's been going great...but where's mom?" I asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Klaus
NPC
NPC
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:36 am

"Your mother had to take care of some fairy stuff in another magic dimension, but she sent me a magic voice text yesterday and she says she's okay, she's just filing some paperwork." I replied as I put my hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:37 am

"Ah, I see. Well, if she calls again tell her I miss her too. Anyway dad, I'm sure you remember Stella! She brought a few Alfea students and I here to Gardenia on a school summer trip. Do you have any tips for us on where we should go?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Klaus
NPC
NPC
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:41 am

"There are actually! If you girls brought your bikinis and swimsuits, Gardenia Beach is a perfect place for some summer fun! There is also the park where you can do tons of outdoor activities and I'm sure you can do a lot of shopping in Gardenia. Also, Love and Pet is still open so while you're here why not get yourself a fairy pet, haha!" I recommended to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:44 am

"Mr. Klaus those are wonderful ideas! Hmm... I don't want to force you all in doing something you don't want to do so I'll let each of you pick what you want to do until 2am when we leave back to Alfea. You can either 1. Go to Gardenia Park 2. Go to the beach 3. Go shopping. Don't worry you'll probably have spare time to do more things." I explained to the students.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:46 am

"I think I want to go shopping first. I really want to get a fairy pet from Love and Pet." Vanessa said excitedly. 
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:08 am

"I might shop aswell. I haven't really decided what to do.." Oceane said.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 8:52 am

"I think I might go to the beach with Maya." Melania said as she and Maya agreed.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:01 am

"Luna, what about you?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:54 am

Luna thought about it for a while and couldn't decide but then she realized what she wanted to do. "I think I will go shopping with you girls", Luna said with a smile and thinking of everything she could buy while here.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 12:54 pm

"Ok, let's go!" Vanessa exclaimed as all the students went to do their chosen activities. The girls went to the Downtown Streets to start their shopping.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:33 am

Vanessa,Oceane, and Talia then finally arrived at the Frutti Music Bar. While arriving Vanessa noticed that the rest of the students had already arrived and were just chatting waiting for Stella to start the boat back to Magix.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:34 am

"Oh hey guys, so how was your adventure?" Melania asked. She then noticed that Luna was looking a bit down. "What did I say something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 8:21 am

"No... Luna's just feeling a bit down, let's just wait for Stella." Vanessa said as her and the girls waited. 
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:14 am

"Okay guys! I hope you guys enjoyed Gardenia, and I hope you made new adventures here! However, it's time for us to go home so all aboard!" Stella said as everyone got on. "LET'S GO!!!" She yelled as she yanked the start engine opening the portal to Alfea leaving Gardenia.

The Frutti Music Bar Tumblr_mxgeuktQeD1rd7zmpo5_250
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 2:28 pm

When Talia,Vanessa, and Luna arrived at the Frutti Music Bar, they just ordered a few drinks and listened to the band that was performing. "Oh, I missed Earth so much! It's just so chill here!" Vanessa mentioned as she sipped her Tropical Smoothie.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 2:30 pm

"Same! I kind of feel bad for leaving Melania,Cotton, and Lidiya unattended though...but i'm sure they're doing fine. Also, i'm totally in love with our Gardenia outfits!" Talia replied as she drank her strawberry smoothie and listened to the music.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Luna missed Earth but, to distracted herself from thinking about the limited time she had on the planet, Luna stared at the band playing, totally zoned out while drinking her smoothie. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Mitzi
NPC
NPC
Mitzi

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 11:41 pm

"Um, excuse me! You can't drink in this area, i'm cleaning!" I yelled at the girls sipping their smoothies in the bar table area.
Back to top Go down
Klaus
NPC
NPC
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 11:43 pm

"Mitzi! Leave these poor girls alone, let them enjoy their smoothies and come back and clean this section later. Wa-wait a minute! I recognize your faces! You're the Alfea students from Magix that came on a trip last time! How have you guys been?!" I exclaimed in excitement.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 11:45 pm

"Haha, hey Klaus! We've been good, we're here on Earth because we need to solve a very important mission." Vanessa warned.
Back to top Go down
Klaus
NPC
NPC
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 11:50 pm

"Does that mission entail you guys helping to save humanity?" I asked as I turned on the public tv to the Gardenia News Channel. "This world is in complete shatters right now. There are so many disasters happening everywhere. There are hurricanes covering the North of the hemisphere, the South is freezing over, there is a lack of equality, and Gardenia is being flooded. I guess, mother nature is just really angry at us." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Frutti Music Bar   The Frutti Music Bar Empty

Back to top Go down

The Frutti Music Bar
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next