KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB 2078emq
KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB

Go down 
+4
musa225
ColletteTheWitch
FlowerGal12
LoliRock!
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB Empty
PostSubject: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:43 am

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB Z4nfAUm

Welcome to Kylie Cosmetics store, based on celebrity Kylie Jenner! Her cosmetic stores have opened on Earth and now they are finally arriving to the Magic Dimension! Here you will be able to buy unique lipstick colors, eyeshadow palettes, and unique makeup items!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 am

CATALOG: LIPSTICKS
SKYLIE- 12 Heart Coins                                      Mary Jo K - 20 Heart Coins                                                 

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB JaEylnpKYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB GspjQUZ                                         KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB 4rVG8qX   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB YdCzz6V                

Candy K - 20 Heart Coins                                            Posie K - 20 Heart Coins                                                                    
KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB 6R6zApRKYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB YKrrDKS                                           KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB 4pgilU7KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB Wat_f000_lips-01_red

Dolce K - 20 Heart Coins

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EPTq4B4  KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB Wat_f000_lips-01_terracotta

More Coming Soon!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 10:48 am

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB HFaDDd3

This is the Kylie Cosmetics Winter Collection! Use these lipsticks in this time of year to protect your lips with a christmasy shades! These lipsticks are glossy and sparkly, and are some of the best winter selected lipsticks in Magix!

Blitzen - 23 Heart Coins                   Cupid - 23 Heart Coins

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB PS1Y77V                    KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB UqZHoxX
Angel - 23 Heart Coins        Noel - 23 Heart Coins

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB MDJjyPk                    KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB GQYzHXE
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:08 pm

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB Kyliesdairypromo

Valentine's Day is almost coming up, celebrate with this new kyshadow and blush palette by Kylie Cosmetics entitled "Kylie's Dairy". Buy the full palette only for 25 Diamonds. The palette includes:

Blushes:
Apricot Blush                     Valentine Blush
KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB Blush                  KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB Blush
KyShadow:
Lavender Kisses - Heart Eyes - Sparkling Stars

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB Blush

Romance - Cupid - Apricot

Head over Heels - Midnight Kisses - Loves Me Not

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:53 pm

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB E8C9u4P

It's Kylie's 20th Birthday! Celebrate with her with this new glamorous collection. This collection includes the 2 best seller lipsticks: Dolce K and Candy K and the brand new 'I Want It All' eyeshadow Palette. You can buy this full collection for 45 Diamonds!

I Want It All Palette
Colour Names:
Birthday Girl - Buttercream Frosting - Party Time
Forever Young - The New Black - New Year, New Me
1942 - Celebrate - Midnight
Cheers - Confetti
KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB NQ0yhn9
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:48 pm

Vanessa opened the door to Kylie Cosmetics and as soon as they entered the shop their eyes lit up. "Oh-my-goodness!" Vanessa gasped. "It's like makeup heaven!" Vanessa then ran over and started looking at some of the products. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:50 pm

"I mean it's okay, I don't really like makeup. But i must admit these eyeshadows are pretty cute and I might need them when Valentine's day comes by." Talia admitted.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:54 pm

Soon enough Melania,Fosqa,Lidiya,Lyra,Cotton, and Floria arrived at Kylie Cosmetics. "WOW." Melania became speechless. She then started looking at the stuff in the store. "These seem a little too pink for me. But the Valentine's Day palette looks nice, I think I might buy that." She said to her friends.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:57 pm

"This literally looks like a dump, speaking of which I would rather be at Cloud Tower's dump, these colors are making me sick." Lidiya said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Shar looks around in bewilderment. "I'm kind of with Lidiya on this one, there's just so much pink.  I don't bother with makeup too often, I just sweat it off."
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 6:26 pm

"Hello and welcome to Kylie Cosmetics." Says the cashier. "You are buying the Valentine's Collection for 25 Diamonds and the 20th Birthday Collection for 45 Diamonds. Your total is 70 Diamonds." Says the cashier as she gives her, her bank card. "You previously had 1,000 Diamonds in your account now you have 930. Thank you for shopping with us and have a great day." The cashier then gives the customer the items in a black and white shopping bag.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Vanessa grabbed the 20th Birthday Collection and rushed to the counter. "Hi, i'd like to buy this please." She said as she started pulling out her bank card.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 6:38 pm

"Okay that'll be 45 Diamonds Miss." Says the cashier as she swipes the bank card. "Okay so you had 5,942 Diamonds in your account and with this purchase you will have 5,897 diamonds left. Thank you for shopping with us and have a good day." The cashier then gives the customer the products in the bag.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 6:39 pm

"Okay, i'm ready to get out of here and go and eat some pizza, unless Luna wants to buy something?" Talia asked before they decided to leave.
Back to top Go down
Floria
Charmix
Charmix
Floria

Fairy Pet : Fairy Panda

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 3:17 am

"Those lipsticks and eye shadows are the BOM" Said Floria :bloomemoji:
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 3:47 am

Luna saw that her friends were buying something. So, she thought that she would too. "Well, might as well get something while I am here", Luna said as she crabbed both the Blizen and then Angel lipstick from the winter section. Then, as she walked up to the counter, she saw the valentine eyeshadow kit, so, she grabbed that and left for the register.
Lyra then walked over and grabbed the Noel lipstick from the Winter section and she then took it up to the counter. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 6:50 am

Shar was just waiting patiently by the door until everyone was done buying their things.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:53 am

As the first customer came up to the register and gave her bank card, the cashier looks at her name. "Okay Ms.Moonray you are buying Blitzen and Angel for 46 Heart Coins. You are also buying the Valentine's Day eyeshadow palette for 25 Diamonds." The cashier says as the girl swipes her bank card. "Okay thank you Ms.Moonray. You previously had 915 Heart Coins in your account and now you have 869 Heart Coins left. You also previously had 1,000 Diamonds in your account and now you have 890 Diamonds left. Thank you for shopping with us." Says the cashier as he gives the girl the items. 

The next customer came up and the cashier looked at her name on the bank card, it read Lyra Moonray. "Hello, Lyra Moonray. You are buying Noel for 23 Heart Coins." The girl then swiped her bank card. "You previously had 1,000 Heart Coins and now you have 977 Heart Coins left. Thank you for shopping with us." The cashier concluded.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:55 am

"Okay let's blow this popsicle stand." Talia says as she, Luna, and Vanessa leave the shop and go to the Pizzeria. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB   KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 3:10 pm

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB W8lalVz

It's totally wicked! Check out the new Purple Palette from Kylie Cosmetics available now! These colours are perfect for the fall-time or to create a purple goddess look for Halloween! Buy the palette for only 23 Heart Coins!

The Purple Palette
Colour Names:
Strawberry - Golden Batman - Blank Party
Lavender Princess - Harley Quinn - Popular
Wicked - XOXO - Spider Queen

KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB T4agdRa

Butternut Lipstick - 15 Heart Coins
KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB Q5UjQZv
Wicked Lipstick - 15 Heart Coins
KYLIE X MAGICALWINXCLUB 92NX9Ld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content