Melania, Fairy of Fire 2078emq
Melania, Fairy of Fire 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Melania, Fairy of Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Melania, Fairy of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Melania, Fairy of Fire   Melania, Fairy of Fire EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:31 am

Melania, Fairy of Fire 8RGvKwV

ACCEPTED

OC Sheet 2.0

Full Name: Melania Flamestone

Heart Coins: 100,000,000 Heart Coins
Diamonds: 5000 Diamonds

Currently In: Halloween Outfit

Bio/Personality: Melania is timid but determined. She always tries her best to do well in school and she puts her magic priorities first. Melania is also hot headed so she sometimes refuses to co-operate if she doesn't agree with something.

Origin: Domino

Power: Fire

Spell List (1 Low Spell, 1 Low Shield Spell, 1 Medium Spell.
Will advance through learning new spells!): 

Fire Ball - Melania summons a fire ball and throws it at the target dealing 10% damage

Ring of Fire - Melania creates a ring of fire surrounding her and her allies to defend them it lasts for 10 seconds.

Dragon's Breath - Melania summons fire from her mouth like a dragon dealing 20% damage.

Why do you want to join Alfea?: Melania wants to join Alfea, to follow her studies and become one of the greatest fairies in history. Most of her inspiration comes from Bloom as she really looks up to her.

Background History (Childhood & High School):

Melania was a very timid and nerdy girl even at the age of 6. She would always take her studies first which sometimes led her to not being invited to the most important social events at her school, however she didn't really care about that. All she wanted to do was become a great fairy. Melania discovered her powers in the bathroom when she was being bullied. She cried a tear and the tear was flame. She got so scared but she then soon started learning more about her powers and everyone started to slowly fear her. Melania's parents are middle class citizens in Domino but they are very supportive of her and want her to become the best fairy she can be.

Last edited by FlowerGal12 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Melania, Fairy of Fire   Melania, Fairy of Fire EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:13 pm

Updated! I hope you don't mind, I used my own picture I found it somewhere on my laptop :D!
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Melania, Fairy of Fire   Melania, Fairy of Fire EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:15 pm

Accepted! In order to make the roleplay flow in correct order, you will have to start your part in the roleplay after the dance is over so tomorrow (in roleplay time), sorry for the inconvenience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melania, Fairy of Fire   Melania, Fairy of Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Melania, Fairy of Fire
Page 1 of 1