Luna's Wall 2078emq
Luna's Wall 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Luna's Wall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Luna's Wall Empty
PostSubject: Luna's Wall   Luna's Wall EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Profile Picture:

Luna's Wall 19609910

Name: Luna
Origin: 
Domino
Username: 
LightningLuna
animals, playing online, watching tv, hanging with friendsdrawing (when in the mood), make and creating things(crafts, picture designs, videos, etc), and astronomy(space)
Dislikes: 
Animal abusers, ignorers, lairs, spiders, fake friends, copiers, slow internet, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms
What are you looking for in a relationship?: 
I want someone who will listen to me and will not ignore me or my messages. I am also looking for someone to encourage me and bring me up in rough times. When I say "I can't do this", they will say, "Yes you can!". I also want someone to actually talk to me and let me speak at some point and not talk to them self for 2 hours while I listen on the other line of the phone without a word spoken. I would also like someone who would actually care for me and don't pretend to do so and someone who would not lie to me. 
Bio/Personality (Optional):

I would think that I am an easy person to get along with but I take things a bit too serious. I am very caring and would think I have a big heart because I love animals and care alot for them and my friends. I don't hang with them because they are my friends and I have to, I do it because I love them. I love to make new friends but I will be shy at first. I also hurt easy. I can get very emotional over something crazy like thinking of the past good memories I had with someone. If I really like someone, I will think of the good times we had then cry or get very upset. If I get ignored one little bit for no reason or for any reason at all, I will also cry for that because I hate getting ignored and toss out onto the streets. If i hear about someone's cat or pet dying or died recently i might cry a little either inside, outside or both. I am a very emotional person at times. Overall, I am a believer, so I believe in things that most people say are not true. I don't talk about it much cause I do not want to be laughed at or called names because of believing in what they think are myths. I tend to be very caring, very loving, and I tend to be a good friend because I tend to look after others and care for them even if they don't care for me. Luna's Wall Icon_smile 

Favorite Color (Optional): Bright pink and bright purple
Education (Optional): 
Alfea College for Fairies
Work (Optional): 
Relationship Status (Optional): 
Single
Sexuality (Optional):
 Straight
Back to top Go down

Luna's Wall
Page 1 of 1