Lecture Hall - Page 2 2078emq
Lecture Hall - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Lecture Hall

Go down 
+11
LoliRock!
Diamante
Sunshine
Lucinda
Faragonda
Amelia
FlowerGal12
Midge
Ronda
Maya
Daphne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Lecture Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Lecture Hall - Page 2 9JBEW9l

Welcome to the Lecture Hall, here you will be learning three subjects. Magic History 101 with Daphne, Convergence with Headmsitress Faragonda, and Literature with Professor Avalon

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 8:59 am

I noticed Melania and Lidiya arriving almost late. "Girls, you were almost late. You need to be on time. Your final exams are this year." I scolded. I then continued as I went to the board. "Goodmorning girls, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Today we're going to be hoping right back into lessons. Please turn your history book to page 301, where we will be learning about the Birth of Magix."

Lecture Hall - Page 2 Tumblr_mvv6ayP2Mt1skcp8lo1_500
TIMESKIP: BREAK TIME
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 1:14 pm

STORY: A NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS...
"Okay class settle down..." Vanessa said as she saw the students walk in and talking. She could hear little whispers about how excited the students were to have the Sparx Club as teachers. She then giggled a bit and began teaching. 

"Okay so, I'm Professor Vanessa. This is Professor Talia, and this is Professor Luna... and together we are also known as, The Sparx Club." Vanessa explained with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda
NPC
NPC
Lucinda

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:08 pm

"Oh! oh!" I exclaimed as I raised my hand in enthusiasm. "Is it true that you three helped restore peace to the Great Dragon of Dreamland?"
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:13 pm

"Haha, settle down.. we'll make sure we answer all of your questions later during this lesson. First, we want to talk to you about what it means to be a fairy. As a matter of fact, can anyone answer that question?.. What does it mean to be a fairy?" Vanessa asked to the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Charmix
Charmix
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:16 pm

"It means helping everyone around you!" Sunshine yelled subtly because she was afraid to speak too loud.
Back to top Go down
Diamante
Charmix
Charmix
Diamante

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:17 pm

"No, I think it means defeating bad guys and making them pee their pants!!!" Diamond shouted to the as she pretended to fight some monsters making the class laugh.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Talia allowed the class to laugh for a bit and started speaking. "Being a fairy means simply putting your best. You try your best at everything. You may not always succeed, and there will be a lot of times where you lose but you must not EVER give up."
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:25 pm

"Exactly. For you girls, this is your first year at Alfea. You will have so many obstacles and though decisions to go through, but you can't give up. You will need to learn how to balance your love life, family, health, and fairy skills throughout these four years at Alfea. It won't be easy...but you can do it." Vanessa spoke as she smiled at the class. 

"Now, I want you girls to take advice from one of the most powerful fairies in the Dreamland family - Luna Moonray. She's managed to bring back her home planet and save the Blue Dragon." Vanessa said as the class clapped for Luna.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:54 pm

Luna smiled brightly then spoke in confidence. "Thank you all. It wasn't easy but with the help of my dearest friends, I was able to rescue my planet, find and save my parents, plus find out my true place in that world. I couldn't have done it without my friends by my side. Things will get hard throughout the journey but, as long as you have confidence, belief, and willpower, you can do anything."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:27 pm

After the class clapped and cheered for Luna, Vanessa continued teaching. "Okay so now that you know what it means to be a fairy and how powerful friendship is, I want you girls to play an ice breaker game."

"Everyone partner up with someone next to you and try to create any basic convergence spell that you want. This will also be a great chance for you to get to know each other!" 
Back to top Go down
Lucinda
NPC
NPC
Lucinda

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:30 pm

I noticed a girl sitting next to me, she looked a bit grumpy though. "Hi!" I said cheerfully. "My name's Lucinda, my dad owns a multi-millionaire company in Solaria!"
Back to top Go down
Kailie
NPC
NPC
Kailie

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:31 pm

I looked at the annoyingly-happy girl and rolled my eyes. "OH MY GOSH! HI! I'M KAILIE AND I'M REALLY CLOSE TO PUNCHING YOU IN THE FACE!" I yelled out loud with a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Charmix
Charmix
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:40 am

Sunshine looked around to see if she could work with anyone who looked welcoming but she was too shy to ask. She then just sighed and fiddled with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Diamante
Charmix
Charmix
Diamante

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Diamond looked for a partner and noticed a girl who was by herself. "Hey!" She introduced herself with a handful of energy. "I'm Diamond."
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Charmix
Charmix
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:35 pm

"H-h-hi, I'm Sunshine." Sunshine said back to her as she shook her hand in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Diamante
Charmix
Charmix
Diamante

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 5:44 am

"So... where are you from? I'm guessing Solaria because your name is Sunshine, haha!" Diamond said trying to make conversation. As she was speaking she was making sure to write down the things on the board.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Charmix
Charmix
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 5:46 am

"Y-yes!" Sunshine nodded trying to confront her social anxiety. "Are you from Solaria as well?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Diamante
Charmix
Charmix
Diamante

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 5:49 am

"Nah, I'm from Andros. The land part, not the water part." Diamond replied with a bit of laughter. "I grew up in a pretty small village."
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Charmix
Charmix
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 5:51 am

"Oh." Sunshine vocalized as she empathized and felt sorry for Diamond.
Back to top Go down
Diamante
Charmix
Charmix
Diamante

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 2:46 pm

"Okay well let's do this convergence spell." Diamond suggested. She then grabbed Sunshine's arms and they both closed their eyes and focused their powers.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Charmix
Charmix
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 2:48 pm

The girls then released their arms and formed a magical convergence ball. "We did it!" Sunshine yelled getting a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Soon enough the bell rang and class ended. "Alright students, please remember what we said today. Never give up on your journey as a fairy!" Vanessa exclaimed as the students left. "Phew, teaching students is so exhausting." She said as she sipped on a cup of coffee. 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 4:22 pm

"I know but it is worth it. It is great to help them learn how to be a true fairy", Luna said relaxing up against a wall. 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 2:22 pm

"Yup! And plus look one the bright side, we finally get to send people to detention if they don't act respectfully." Talia said as she laughed and rested against the wall.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Vanessa replied with a giggle. "I can't believe we graduated from Alfea one year ago! It feels like yesterday..." She reminisced. "I'm glad all three of us are still together. I love you girls!" She said as she went to hug both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lecture Hall   Lecture Hall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lecture Hall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next