The Archives - Page 2 2078emq
The Archives - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Archives

Go down 
+4
FlowerGal12
LoliRock!
Fairymagic
MagicalVanessa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Archives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:21 am

First topic message reminder :

The Archives - Page 2 Cloud-10

Looking for a specific book? Or are you just wanting to read? You can do all that at the Cloud Tower Archives.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 7:07 pm

"Congrats! you got Charmix!", Luna said feeling a little sad that she was behind. She didn't have her Charmix yet And she really wanted it. But she was still happy for her friends that they got it.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 5:35 am

(Ash, I edited your post cause there was only 1 monster and it's already defeated ^-^!)

As the girls gathered themselves and fixed all the dust off of their clothes, a blue shining light shun upon 4 books ripping out pages from the books. The pages then flew to the girls. "These must be the pages we need! We did it! Yes! Let's head back to our dorm, we'll store them there." Vanessa said as she and the girls headed to their guest room.

TIMESKIP: After School (Alfea-time)
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:06 am

"Thanks, Abiona!" Melania yelled as she arrived at the Cloud Tower Library. There was no one in the library it seemed, apart from a pixie at the front desk. Her desk title read 'Discorda'. Melania then just started looking for the Rune of Darkness, but she couldn't find anything. She then noticed a shining light coming from a direction behind one of the book shelves and followed it, only to find...
Back to top Go down
Claire
NPC
NPC
Claire

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:07 am

"Gosh! Melania?!! What are you doing here!?!" I asked in shock as I noticed Lidiya's friend approach me.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:09 am

"Well, I'm looking for this thing - A Rune of Darkness." Melania replied. "Long story."
Back to top Go down
Claire
NPC
NPC
Claire

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 am

"No! Listen to me, if the witches of Cloud Tower figure out a fairy is here, not only are you going to be in trouble, you're going to put me in trouble as well." I warned quietly.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:11 am

"Okay then, help me look for the Rune and I'll be out of here in the bat of an eyelash." Melania insisted. 
Back to top Go down
Claire
NPC
NPC
Claire

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:21 pm

"Ugh - fine! I'm only doing this because your Lidiya's friend." I stated as we started looking for any sign of the runes. There was nothing there, however I stumbled upon a book hidden awkwardly in the corner of a shelf. "Huh? Melania, look at this...each page of this book contains a piece of a spell, it's like a code for something." I said looking through it.

The Archives - Page 2 TDXC4Wf
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Melania came close to look at the book in detail. "These are all dark magic spells. I don't think I can crack it with my magic." Melania then hovered her hands over the book hoping her magic would work but it just caused a really weird and negative sound wave. "OW!"
Back to top Go down
Claire
NPC
NPC
Claire

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Melania and I then just smiled innocently at Librarian Discorda as the room fell silent. I then started to whisper, "Okay,  let me try it. I think only a witch or a dark energy user can do spells like these." I explained as I focused all of my dark magic on the book and the spells. "Krypto Syndris, Evilratum, with the leftover pieces of the ancestral witches, I command you to give up the Runes of Darkness..." I chanted silently as the book started trembling. It was consuming most of my power, but I manged to get it to release the item Melania was looking for, a Rune of Darkness.

The Archives - Page 2 17LgxJK
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:38 pm

"WOOO!" Melania yelled in happiness as Claire got the rune out. Discorda then shushed them again, and she smiled innocently again with a "Sorry.". Melania and Claire then left the library into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
NPC
NPC
Skylar

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 3:53 pm

"Ugh, remind me what we're looking for again?" I asked as Mal,Darina, and I walked into the archives while classes were going on.
Back to top Go down
Mal
NPC
NPC
Mal

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 3:56 pm

"We're looking for anything that explains to us the directions and risks of Dreamland, idiot." I replied. "If we're going to an unknown planet, we need to know what we're getting into. We can't let those fairies be at advantage."
Back to top Go down
Darina
NPC
NPC
Darina

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 3:57 pm

The girls and I then started to look around to see if we could find any specific books that could tell us anything about Dreamland. "Ugh there's nothing here!!!!" I yelled and was interrupted by Discorda telling us to shush. I then got an idea. I innocently walked up to Discorda. "Hi librerian Discorda! You wouldn't happen to have a book on Dreamland would you?"
Back to top Go down
Darina
NPC
NPC
Darina

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 4:01 pm

"Haha, thank you Discorda, and we'll be going to class now!" I replied innocently as the girls and I went back to our dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Archives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2