Seasons Changing - Page 3 2078emq
Seasons Changing - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Seasons Changing

Go down 
+5
Fairymagic
Cashier
LoliRock!
Maya
MoonlightBae
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Seasons Changing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seasons Changing - Page 3 08d5b43c51

Welcom to Seasons Changing! A shop where you can get ready for the upcoming season by buying all kinds of cute clothes! 

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:08 am

"Yes we are"' luna said as she smiled and looked back to see where ther other girls went and then looked back at melanie and waved her to follow her to the summer outsdots.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:35 pm

Vanessa walked up to Melania and Luna "Hey, i'm gonna buy these things, we should go get some chinese food after this." Vanessa said as she walked up to the cashier.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:39 pm

"Okay so a Pink Beach Babe bikini which is 30 Heart Coins and Pink Sandals which are 10 Heart Coins so that's 40 Heart Coins in total. You now have 510 Heart Coins after this purchase. Thank you for shopping at Seasons Changing and have a good day."
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:02 pm

After Luna showed Melanie some good clothing sections, she walked to the cashier and put the sandals and top on the table.
Back to top Go down
Cashier
NPC
NPC
Cashier

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:05 pm

"That will be 10 Heart Coins please. You will have 990 heart coins in your account after this purchase." I said as I scanned  the item.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:45 am

Talia looked around for clothes that she would like, but she already had everything she needed. "Meh, I think I'll just buy some stuff when we get to Gardenia." She then just waited for Luna to finish paying.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:41 am

Luna waited for the items to be finished scanning so that they can get ready for the trip to gardinia.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:49 am

"Okay, if everyone has everything they need I think we should go get food now. Oceane and Melania are you guys coming with us?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:49 am

"Sure, i guess we'll come!" Melania said as she and Oceane joined the girls to get food.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:52 am

"Great, let's go!" Vanessa exclaimed as they went to the Ni-hao Food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Changing   Seasons Changing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seasons Changing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Magix City :: Magix Mall-
Jump to: